CAN SOMEONE JUST GIVE ME A FUCKING ROUTINE THAT'S GOOD FOR AESTHETICS?!?!

CAN SOMEONE JUST GIVE ME A FUCKING ROUTINE THAT'S GOOD FOR AESTHETICS?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lrM1wKtFmAQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S1_FN1MaI5k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4qv6GONkEGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Suicide and then reincarnation into a non fucked up body

Swimming

SS

Go back in time and make your mom fuck someone better

I'll be the only helpful post in this thread. This worked for me, OP:

>The Cavefish Split

goonlifter(DAWT)wikispaces(DAWWWT)com/That+Bodybuilding+Routine+Cavefish+posted?responseToken=91b6bb7d9561f64223a599f85d793fd1

Literally just go the the gym and do whatever.

People on this board and their god damn autistic obsessions with routines holy shit

Post your body so we can laugh at it. Most people who do fuck all in the gym have a disproportional body.

I don't think he said he does fuck all in the gym. He said he goes to the gym and actually lifts weights, instead of obsessing over what routine is going to optimize what.

Hit all of your muscles hard, lift weights. Get bigger.

Depends on where youre at.

If youre a beginner you wont see aesthetics until your first bulk and cut.
If youre a fatass but also beginner you wont see aesthetics till you cut.
If you've been lifting but cant seem to get defintion its because youre >15% in bodyfat.

A good routine is a strength program with accessories that compliment the barbell movement with medium weight using 4x8+

Cardio at least once a week.

Literally any lp novice program
Greyskull, ss, sl, icf.. doesn't fucking matter.

I recommend gslp

Then after you are done with your linear gains, start doing mesocycles of 2-3 weeks volume accumulation with a 7-10 day deload week at the end.

Track your setsxrepsxload, and make sure that number gets bigger with every accumulation week.

Train at 60-75% your 1rm

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lrM1wKtFmAQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S1_FN1MaI5k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4qv6GONkEGc

ok faggot i'm gonna change your life so pay attention

do a PPL routine, two push days, two pull days and one or two leg days if you want, i prefer to do only one.

for push
>two horizontal chest press exercises
bench and incline bench press, dumbells barbell thats up to you, switch it up as you like
>two vertical press exercises
OHP and other shoulder shit, i like to do ohp and seated dumbell shoulder presses
>downward press
either dips or decline, i personally like dips more
>chest isolation shit
chest flyes, do them with dumbells, on machines or [spoiler] with barbells [/spoiler]
>delt isolation
front and lateral raises
>tricep isolation
literally any tricep machine or rope or dumbell is good for this

for pull
>vertical pull movement
pull ups or chin ups
>horizontal pull movement
any kind of rows
>lower back shit
diddlys or back extensions
>upper back and posterior deltoids
rear delt flyes/raises or face pulls
>bicep isolation
curls for the girls, any kind of curls you want really, switch it up s you don't get bored and for more CNS gains

for legs
>squats 3-5x5
very important, go heavy but low volume
>calf raises
very high volume with these ones
>leg raises
>leg curls

that's about it

you'll want to have a heavy day and a lighter day that's higher in volume for each workout so switch up rep and set ranges. also do cardio whenever possible, especially if you're cutting or lean bulking but that's not necesarry and make sure to work abs two times a week

>PPL

Eww

Push/pull 3x a week is better. Literally just add squats on push and deadlifts on pull

I do PPxLxUx. I alternate legs and lower body day

works well and i only go to the gym 4 days a week but you can go more if you want

forgot pic

why 3x times a week
i did a basic push/pull a while later with what you said but why only 3xtimes a week and not 4 times a week

Extended squat to couch 1 x F
Twinkie Raises x 10
Retrieve Remote x 1
Order Pizza x 1
Make New Years Resolution 1 x Y

>deadlifting 3 times a week

>I don't think he said he does fuck all in the gym.

Yes he did. He said he does whatever he feels like. Sure he lifts, but he's random. 98% of ppl like that end up as curlbros.

PHUL

just be yourself

1 set of stop eating out
1 set of don't drink sugary drinks
1 set of just fucking lift

PPLPPLx
remove the second L and replace with shoulder and abs day

I've gotten the best results aesthetics-wise by doing simple / stripped routines with low volume and high weight.

I ran sean10mms stripped 5x5 (added curls and skullcrushers eventually) and switched to an upper / lower.

Anyone that tells you that you can't get aesthetic from focusing on compounds either eats like a retard or lifts like a pussy.

Greyskull LP

O T T E R M O D E

Gonna look like shit doing that woman routine

>dumbell deadlifts

If you're natty, and will actually commit to diet, Layne Norton Power Hypertrophy Adaptive Training is decent for aesthetics. It mixes up strength training and volume training. Realistically, though, any decent program that incorporates some strength training but focuses on volume will give you a pretty good looking body if you actually eat right and focus on progressive overload.
If you're not natty, just do a 5 day split and go wild with volume, and don't take rest days.
If you're not willing to diet, then good luck getting aesthetic regardless of program.