GUYS GUYS GUYS

GUYS GUYS GUYS

Is scoob one of us? Is he OURGUY?

No. He's a faggot (and homosex)

He's always been prolific on Veeky Forums new friend

I will never not mire those Klokov legs in that swimsuit.

Yes, he always has been. Scoob's old vids were the ones that taught me how to do pullups, and convinced me to drop 75 pounds.

BUT DOES HE LURK?

It was pretty much confirmed two years ago that he lurked a bit.

>Implying our manly/sad man sub-forum of a Otaku site isn't gay as fuck already.

yeah, if you ever see him refer to his special friends while streaming, he's talking about a thread he made on here

i last got a question answered over the summer

>a bit
He tripfagged and posted all the time until he got doxed.
Some fitizen made him choke on a live broadcast because he was browsing while streaming.

Of course he lurks, the whole drama forever ago was basically him saying that he's not gonna tripfag anymore. He knows just as well as anyone that you can't leave this place through any door (excluding doors to saunas).

Hot damn. It all makes so much sense now.

Trips of truth

hahah. I was in that thread this morning.
the pic he posted was the pic I last edited in the thread (just cleaned it up a bit, and colour balanced. also fixed lats.)

Goob still lurks -and posts anonymously- in his good old puzzlemaster ways.

You can figure out when a poster is him if you're smart.

Really like this one - Saved to my Veeky Forums file

OMG

YOUR SCOOB AREN'T YOU

BASED SCOOBY STILL THINKS OF US

>No. He's a faggot (and homosex)
>unlike Veeky Forums

Boy, this is all gonna go full circle isn't it?

I miss you Uncle Goobs.
Thanks for all your tips and help.

Jeff, pls go

kek

Scooby is Love, Scooby is Life

Nu fags.itt don't remember the time Scooby tripped here and posted riddles as anonymous and had Livestreams answering questions from here
Before he claimed to quit because we found our his real name or whatever

Not going to lie, I'm kinda glad uncle scooby is still here. I still watch his content.

Scoots Magoo is deserving of our love and admiration. I dislike most fitness youtubers more than I dislike him. And I think we all need a gay surrogate father to hold us and tell us everything will be alright sometimes.

Childhood is idolizimg Zyzz. Adulthood is realizing Scoob makes more sense.

this

>faggot
>homosex

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

le cookies are ready

Dubs and I'm Scooby

LOVE YOU GOOBERT
>no homo

He is a true inspiration. We're all gonna make it.

Scooby pls

>Special friends

Were where you when Scooby called us retarded?

from that pic it looks like the big squares in the sudoku board are 1000x1000, but there are still only 3x3 of them, which would actually be pretty easy desu. Since you have a million positions to place a given character in each big square and only eight of those positions could have been invalidated by that character being there in another big square, there is more than a 99.999% chance that putting a character somewhere random is OK. You can just keep plopping letters random places and switching things around on the off-chance you have a conflict. the squares are so big that you have a ridiculous amount of room to maneuver

:3

He responded to my question that I posted on Veeky Forums in a livestream.

Something like "how many preoteons do I need to be like jeff seid"

and he chuckled

this
Scooby use to visit here and refer to us as his special friends a lot. Until one of you faggots tricked him into showing a dick pic on his youtube live stream.
Then he wrote up how unfortunately a few ruined it for everyone, and he even started including image posting on his own website for a bit so some of us could feel more comfortable there. Bretty cool guy.

Yeah and at the beginning of a livestream you could see him clicking away a Veeky Forums tab

kek

while you are technically correct, kill yourself for even paying attention to such

>(excluding doors to saunas)
I wasn't ready

No, he is a faggot

you still have to place every one of 1000 characters in every straight line with no conflicts

>taking the b8

Scoob is king of Veeky Forums forever.
He is the watchful lord that guides us without making his presence known.

Do you even know where you are boy?

Did he get this from the thread or did somebody send it to him?

How do I achieve frankenstein mode?

Scooby has always been one of us, is this your first time here?

read the thread faggot
also lurk more

if bait, then here's your (you)

Good for you!

>tfw you will always be one of scoobert's "special friends"
thenks gooby

yeah
till some prick starting getting into his private shit and smearing it over the internet

>this is why we cant have nice things

>all kindz of natty gains

>he thinks it's him
It's just as much if not more Jeff than him.

>tfw you recognize all the different body parts

I've been on here for too long

I don't understand the second half

i have to wonder about those attention deprived retards that post this shit on reddit.

what do you get out of it.

>=)

How fucking new are you?

Scooby was posting here till 2013. But then some user found his address out and starting to post threads here against him and his husband.
After that he quitted fit.

I missed the thread what happened

the hair was the nattyest part

>is he ourguy

no shit newfag

Fake natty on """TRT""" not our guy.

He used to post, you fucking newshitter.