How do we enter Henry Cavill mode lads? everyones loosing their minds over this leaked pic

How do we enter Henry Cavill mode lads? everyones loosing their minds over this leaked pic

He looks amazing... n..no homo

What do u suppose his lifts are?
I'm guessing
Bench: 315
Squat: 405

I looked like that 2 years into lifting, not that impressive IMO

thats a prosthetic suit idiot.

LMAOO sure u did

being this much in denial

steroids and a personal nutrition coach mapping out all your meals

looks nothing like the suit you cockmongler.

thats defnitely possible in two years u fag

Henry on steroids?

There's a bit of lighting effects and filters, big deal. He made it bro.

Pics or it didn't happen

What the fuck is wrong with that tape measure?
>10, 11, 6F, 63
>50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 180, blank, blank, 190

these are fake pics

5' 10,11, 6ft, 6'3

not sure about the other side.

>315 bench

He doesn't squat.

Lmao. He looks great, but nowhere near as jacked without the suit.

why are sloots splooching over this so much? That isn't even impressive, he isn't that big and not even too lean, that muscle is covered by fat
so he is only average swole, all he hase going for him is his face which isn't fair because that is the one thing you can't lift away

Have you ever interacted with a single female before? The answer's no, isn't it?

Literally everyone but Veeky Forums think thats the peak tho

>he thinks women want a 250lb, 5% bf roid monster

son are you autistic?

It's a shame the movie is going to be terrible.

Aside from your deluded carrying on about his body, take into account he's also absurdly good looking.

>That isn't even impressive
have you seen the average male?
>he isn't that big and not even too lean
k. post your body pic then.
>average swole,
he's well above average. that's probably the natty limit.

>natty limit.
if you think he isn't injecting bathtub chemicals then you are fucking delusional

And if you think Henry Cavill's fucking 200 lb 14% bf isn't acheivable natty you're a pathetic fat fuck or a dyeleton with a resentment.

I looked like this after 1 year of brosplit starting from 230 lbs of fat and absolutely no knowledge of training

>why are sloots splooching over this

Simple.
M O N E Y
O
N
E
Y

all hollywood actors roid, it's how they get into shape so fast. No one cares because it's not cheating in sports and they have a guy supervising the whole thing.

and if he does, that still doesn't mean you can't natty get there after some years of hard training and smart dieting (given the right genetics of course)

>I looked like this after 1 year of brosplit
lol sure you did

why is everyone suddenly obsessed with long hair? thought that was 2015's trend

His hairline looks a bit better now. Some WB exec noticed it too.

please post a picture of your current physique so we can all laugh at you

I have more muscle mass than any natural on earth. Non-negotiable.

He's an actor. He has people being nutritionists for him. He'll be in a gym minimum of 5 days a week. Also he'll be roiding because why not? It's not like people are gonna care if an actor roids it up.

Can confirm. That body is totally feasible in two years.

the left one is a shop of a bts mos pic the right one is a shop of bvs

>I looked like this after 1 year of brosplit

Lmao.

Contrary to what you may beleive, a lot of woman aren't attracted to juice monkey bodies.

>you in charge of reading comprehension

>close to or at natty limit

>blasting roids

ok but he posted a pic of the suit
that still looks well above 315

Yes he does, Zack Snyder has them doing some juggernaut shit.

DC physiques = Powerlifting + conditioning circuits ala football training

>which isn't fair because that is the one thing you can't lift away
Why should life be fair?

and they have good shit, i mean they don't deal with dealers and online sites, they get medical grade stuff, so they don't need to go crazy on the dosage, and its all supervised anyway

Lmao why has superman got a manbun

Who is that guy? I keep seeing him around here, he's so muscular and strong. Does he compete?

Why do these actors all skip leg day?
Looks stupid as shit1

Lol, you kids have no idea what you're talking about. I bench 385 and I look worse than him at a similar height and weight. Despite what Veeky Forums would have you believe strenght =\= aesthetics. Cavill doesn't even lift when not filming, there 's no way he's doing powerlifting
Nigga doesn't even train legs.

Well yeah, probably because you're not a top tier genetic specimen like him, probably also fatter and not on roids.

But straight up, the Zack Snyder "method" is indeed based mainly in powerlifting with crossfit/football type conditioning.

>fat fucks are unaware of their full potential natty or otherwise

wow no way bro

You are retarded. LOOK at the fucking picture, he has chicken legs. What kind of powerlifter or football player would have baby quads like that?asq

His quads are fine, he has long insertions.

And obviously he's not actually participating in the sport of powerlifting, and indeed there is sure to be somewhat of an emphasis on upper body, but the program is still based in powerlifting type training, specifically JTS.

i look like that right now.

just with a 4/10 face and 3/10 hair

>roids
You guys are all retarded if you think you need roids to this. This isn't even hard wtf...

No idea. It's just a massive looking guy with tiny hips. Probably a bodybuilder or powerlifter.

Put me in the screencap

Suit padding crew

I'm thinking his bench is more than 3 plates

>Marvelfags