Is now time to accumulate or think it will it still drop...

is now time to accumulate or think it will it still drop? I am not great at reading charts and thought I bought at a low good point, hoping this will go up soon!

litecoin more like BLIGHTcoin amiright

I'm just gonna keep stacking. Even tho it hurts being in the red

Prolly gonna lighten up my stack by 65-75%

Wealth preservation yo!

Meh it has been bouncing around 50~60ish for a while now. Some interesting stuff coming up with it. If anything it is a good place to park your money.

Just wish I had sold that 80-90 peak.

I'm sorry to tell you that but ltc is dying.

The faith has been shaken.

Bitcoin is going to suck almost every alt dry.

Yeah I am waiting for all this fork stuff to blow over. Then I will park my money elsewhere. Call it a hedge if you will for now. I may be worng, or right. Time will tell.

People shift to ltc in times of uncertainty. Ltc mooned after the last fork.

Never went back to its ATH

It’s time. Ltc didn’t even bump after successful atomic swaps. Ltc accumulates for weeks and then explodes.

just get vert...

Someone please enlighten me why LiteCoin is given the respect it gets. It has been sold as the "silver to gold" when comparing it to BitCoin, yet it can't even maintain a proper ratio when BitCoin scales in value. It had a quick pump to $90 USD for a few days then dropped off, before returning to a baseline of ~$50-55 USD for months. With its old ratio of 0.02, it should be $120 USD. From the way I see it, the only reason why its popular is because its been around for 6 years and has an antique value to it. Nothing that Litecoin does can't be done by VertCoin. Additionally, while I respect Charlie Lee as a very bright developer/programmer, he is an absolute abomination when it comes to marketing for the coin. "6 years ago I created Litecoin for fun. Its cool how its grown" The fuck is that? Given that its functionalities can be matched by coins far cheaper than it (VertCoin), its price fails to keep up with scaling trends of BitCoin, and its been around for 6 years, with the creator calling it a Fun Coin, what's the point in taking this investment seriously?

I know, it's like Charlie Lee cares more about bashing Bitcoin Cash and Segwit2X than he does about promoting his own coin.

If it doesn't moon after the B2X fork I will sell

why would you hedge against BTC after we've already seen what will happen with the BCH fork, literally airdrop free money

First alt coin, first script coin, no premine similar release to bitcoin.

"Hedge BTC" doesn't make sense because they are positively correlated

i hold it because i have a ton that i get for free from faucets. i only use it to buy more bitcoin when the rates are favorable. i would never part with fiat or btc to buy ltc. i don't hold out much hope that it will ever be even 1/10th of bitcoin's value.

You can't buy shit with it, its only good to transfer out of BTC.

I have 1 LTC
am I dumb?

Is it bad I have 213 ltc bought at $60?