You will never be bradley martyn

>you will never be bradley martyn
>you will never be the most liked, the most aesthetic, the realist, the funniest , and one of the strongest and most athletic fitness youtuber
>you will never be all of these while simultaneously making bank

seriously, Bradley Martyn shits on everybody in the fitness industry. It just sucks balls not being him you know what I mean.

Fuck ! Look at the damn body. Daaaamn. I can't find one flaw .

>jacking off to this rn no homo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IHVYgb8NTZM&t
youtube.com/watch?v=YemWnITL0Lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=IHVYgb8NTZM&t

Bradley is a cunt

When he dies at 30 of a heart attack it'll be a sad day

Did anyone see train to look good nakeds video calling him out

And he's still a total autist when it comes to talking to girls

Guy has it made, gotta admit

I could certainly become Bradley Martin if I was willing to inject certain things into my bloodstream.

stop making threads about yourself

look at the posts above yours, cuck

>steroids cause instant heart failure

>I can't find ome flaw
Well, you could if he ever removed the hat. He's pretty much living a 10/10 life aside from his baldness, it's so sad that he's so insecure about that tiny detail.

At least I got my hair

Calum von Moger in the comments talking mad shit on Baldley.

Posted 10 seconds before I posted how am I supposed to look at it when I'm typing there bud

Just some jelly dyel calling him out with lies for views

>tfw it takes ten seconds to type a 12 word sentence
just end your life

Fuck off Bradley.

>you will never be bradley martyn
>you will never be the most liked, the most aesthetic, the realist, the funniest , and one of the strongest and most athletic fitness youtuber
>you will never be all of these while simultaneously making bank

and calum von moger calling him out too is what then?

>he's roiding durr

Literally no signs point to that. No roid rage, no acne, no gyno, looks fucking healthy. He just trains hard

And before you say he's using because he's balding, look at the pic. He was clearly balding in his teens before he was even lifting. He just has the genetics to go bald .

What do you get out of defending him?

Jealous . Calum is jealous he doesn't have a back and Mad that bradley has more followers

hahaha holy shit

Has won Mr. Universe, jealous of a bald man whose scared to not wear hats. Bruh.

The unfounded belief that he can achieve that type of body.

I used to think this was big.

Bradley pls leave

Yaaay! He doesn't tons of money on roids and food to diet down and starve himself so he could oil himself up and pose ok stage for a bunch of greasy old gay men.

The prize ? Literally a plastic trophy. No money . Just a piece of plastic that says 'good job kido'.

But bradley used to compete, and then he quit, so your argument is invalid considering he used to do the same shit.

Fuck you kid

Go buy more hats brad, or some bonsley

You're very naive.

Bradley pls leave

hes pretty open about roid usage, at least for a youtube personality. hes never once claimed natty

Fuck off you digusting faggot, you don't look good naked.
At least be a bit more suble, not posting the same thing in every thread about this guy.

Kek no you're couldn't cuck

>Not Dom
Naw mang

are you autistic?
how the fuck do you reach such a low that you defend some random "youtube celebrety" on Veeky Forums.

kill yourself

Who the fuck is this?
Looks like his body is being sucked into a vortex in the vicinity of his dick.

Not to get involved in the shit flinging, but Callum is just a shitty Arnold wannabe.

confirmed jealous

'train to look good naked' is smug cancer.
Bradley Martyn is good with horrible taste in music.

>the realist, the funniest

Normie detected.

At least he has hair.

Flushed skin, especially on his upper torso in pictures, is a sign of elevated body temperature which is linked to roid usage. He also blew up in size very quickly after he had plateaud for a long time as a natty lifter.

>>you will never be bradley martyn
thank god

>Train to look good naked
wow i was neutral about this drama but now that this obnoxious phaggot is talking shit about him i'm totally with Brad

>one of bradley's hair-lets defending the ultimate roid monkey hair-let

go buy some hats bruh

>fucking /youtube/ when????

lmao do it pussy.
The most normie shit to say
"I COULD DO IT IF I TOOK ROIDS XD"

Trips of truth.
This shit isn't even fitness related, it's just some dude sucking an e-celeb's cock.

odour 66

Can someone tl;dr?

I think he has a good body but hats about it and before I get autism rage at me it's not jealousy.

I don't think he's funny and he just looks like an ape to me idk if anyone else sees that but what I dislike most is the insecurity about his hair.

yes, I'm neutral on Brad. He's big and knows how to exploit that to make money, good for him. But watching that retards video made me like Brad more, that guy seems like such a pussy "waaaah he didn't give me a blanket" "waaaaah I had to buy my own food" get fucking real dude. Oh Brad tried to fuck some dudes girl friend, who the fuck cares? that shit happens everyday.

Is he balding or something? Why does he always wear something on his head?

>believing ANYTHING from Train to look good naked.
That awkward little cunt only gets views from talking shit and fabricating drama.

But at least i have hair.

What's his calories?

"Wahh wahh wahh Bradley is bigger and more successful than me."

This video is exactly what people mean when they say things like "losers are obsessed with the winners, winners are obsessed with winning" to point out self-limiting mindsets.

>Bradley
>funny
>real
Only funny thing about his is how hard he tries to be like Dom. And I don't mean real as in fake-natty. Mofo rants endlessly on industry, how shit it is and then bats no eye and sells you some bullshit BCAA and thermogenics.

>you will never have lats so big you can fly
:(

Why dont he just get hair transplant or whatever its called. Cant image he cant afford it

The first and hardest step is to admit you have a problem.

Mike tornabene got one and nobody even noticed

But I'm still cooler than him

he posted 2 videos in the last week of him eating 5000+kcal in just one meal

>train to look good naked
from what he said on his own video, bradley wasn't really into the idea of making videos with him, and was polite enough to let him stay at his place, even though bradley was a dick, the dude was a retarded in everyway possible, go to someones place and slept without a pillow and blanket because the owner of the place hasn't given one to him, even though he says he wasn't home...
also
>i'm 100% sure he is that guy we all knew at school, that tries to make jokes and blend in with people but no one really laughs and cares about him, but he is always there trying to sneak in with people

Is that photo for real?

On videos his collarbone to hips ratio appears normal for a guy his height, 6'3".

In this picture however shoulders look at least double the width of his hips.

Not shooped even a little?

and still, bradley outlift him and on colab video calum edited the parts out

i doubt its photoshopped, sometimes he post some shirtless stories on instagram and his shoulder is as wide as a fucking fuck

You do realize there are a lot of guys who juiced way harder than him who are alive and well in their 60's right? Some well past 70.

Yes they shorten your lifespan, but not THAT much.

The guys who die under 30 are extreme abusers who carried extreme bodyweights AND/OR were also using other drugs along with the steroids, namely stimulants and diuretics.

Fuck man, Greg Kovacs, the heaviest competitive bodybuilder of all time, a guy who's body started to mutate and deform until he was a shadow of his former self - yet still made it to 44, at over 400 pounds, and Martyn isn't doing 1/10th of what Kovacs did.

Yes general steroid use is bad for you.

But, for comparative risk it is about as bad as being higher bodyfat% composition at the same bodyweight eating mcdonalds and junk.

Yeah, but it's not as extreme in videos as in pictures.

Its more likely he just knows what angles and how to relate his body to the camera for best enhancement to his already great V taper.

sure he does, he used to compete and his lats also don't go too low on his back, kinda like Panda guy

Rich Piana is 45 and still injects himself with a fuckload of roids, one of his recent cycles he pinned more than 1g of tren a week or some shit like that, he abused HGH and pinned test like a diabetic guy pins his insuline everyday
bradley will be like arnold, he still have a fucking lot to pin before stopping

>listening to train to look dyel naked

the train to look good naked was pissed off because he went off to the la fit to shoot some vids with him and bradly said yes but he ended up ignoring him so the guy attempted some silly troll prank and uploaded it by himself while he still thinks they are friends and bradley was so insecure about his hair so he took down the video so cassedy got pissed off because he was making some good youtube money from that video and now he's trying to come back

>
>
>Calum von Moger in the comments talking mad shit on Baldley.
Post what Calum said please.

I tried watching his videos. It's literally

>HEY! What's going on guys
>alright hold on let me try that again
>HEY [double finger point towards camera]
>hahah
>alright so what's good
>so I've been talking to a lot of people
>they've been asking me to do a video like this for a while
>alright
>now I've been at this for a while now
>[this introduction continues for 8 minutes]
>like the fitness industry is fucked yo
>like I have been asked by a lot of people to do this video

Learn to write at least a semblance of a script before you shoot mother fucker. Jesus, at least put a post it note on the camera of the talking points you're trying to get across. I get it, you're jacked, but I don't particularly feel like having an awkward 10 minute one way conversation with you where the point of the discussion is essentially a shitty mystery.

never trust a man that's balding and losing hair. They're genetically inferior and will use anything they can to get ahead.

the madman actually turned up at Jason's gym lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=YemWnITL0Lc

Unfunny autist fake natty