Genetics edition

Genetics edition

I lift probably 2x/week on average for the last year.
fuck size, fuck those drugs, fuck all that painstaking effort. To a certain extent even fuck strength.

> I got on a forum chinese cartoons and tell lies

How do you train? Posts your bestlifts

>blessed with amazing genetic potential
>measure vs others and live a stagnant life happy with looks slightly above average
>genetic potential absolutely wasted

Your only competition on what you could've been if you gave more. And you lost bud

It makes me happy I'm so fortunate its difficult for you to believe.

Not too great.
I don't do 1rm so here are my best for 5 rep sets
205 bench
345 dead
255 squat

You look good ...? Dont worry man

Only 2x a week?
Some fucker told me to workout everyday. My body feels like a Roman ruin right now.

If you blessed with good genetics, why waste that potential?

don't worry man you'll see some progress in another year, just keep lifting. And try to up your frequency, that might help.

>wasting good genetics
>implying sloots don't think op's body is ideal

Legit question here.
What's the difference between lifting 3x a week vs 6x a week?
I am used to working out every single day except sundays.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

3x a week is better because your muscles will recover and grow

You've been training like a bitch for a year and you (predicted) 1RM are 240 (bench), 297 (squat), and 402 (deadlift)? Fuck ooooff.

Not OP but I lift on Wednesday and Saturday and make gains just fine, I hit all muscles hard with lots of volume each time I go

Been lifting for 8 or 9 months. My diet has been fucked the entire time. Been taking the last 2 months more seriously as for lifting and diet.

5'10
182lbs

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

pizza and milk

Made me laugh 10/10

Lol I remember this posted in every cbt thread like 6 years ago

Yeah genetics do a lot more than people believe. It's why the homeless black guy digging out of a public garbage can who eats like shit, does drugs and barely survives can look ripped.

But ask yourself this OP, why squander that potential? Take guys like me for example. I need to work my absolute ass off in the gym to see results, I'm talking minimum 4-5 days a week, lots of volume and solid dieting. Even then, give me a year and I might look as good as you.

But then there is you. Guy who squanders his potential, lifts 2x a week, doesn't put in the effort, doesn't care about improving. I don't get it. If you got genetics good enough so you only need to lift 2x a week with little effort and look like that, then imagine what you could do if you put in the work.

Instead your happy being surpassed by guys who have to work longer and harder. It's not something to be proud about. And then to come on to a forum and brag about it, I don't get it man.

If your genetics are that shitty for making muscle gains you should do long distance running or some shit like that because your genes aren't meant for lifting

I workout with a guy who lifts 6 days a week for 1.5 hours a day and he makes less gains than I do and I go twice a week for an hour and I get drunk Friday till Sunday every weekend and eat whatever I want and he eats like a bodybuilding autist

I envy you fuckers who don't track protein intake and drink all the time and make better gains than I do. Gtfo this board Chad

Working out more than 3x a week is a gains killer brah, do full body workouts 3 days a week for an hour each time and watch the gains happen

Been lifting for like 2 weeks. 3 day split. Doing IF with nothing but chicken and rice. Trying to stop looking like a slob and get stronger, and better looking.

Damn bro that adonis belt is to die for! How is your chest so big if you've only trained 2 weeks?

I thought you can make decent progress by doing only 2-3 days a week? Have I been duped?

no fruits or vegetables and only one kind of meat, have fun not sticking to that

hey OP, what were your beginning stats

i guess i was dishonest, i wrestled 3 years in hs, i usually lifted about 2 months after the season ended. but I', just getting on an actual routine and a real diet after not training for 2 years.
oh and idk how i have an adonis belt but weird fat in other places haha

I just stopped drinking every night. I need to get lean.

i've been eating raw carrots and snacking on strawberries. i look at eating like a chore, been on it for about 3 weeks, no hiccups.
do you think chicken and rice is conducive to fat loss? I'm looking for the best way.

Then cut the rice and eat broccoli

OP here

2x/LAST year. I've been lifting across a span of about two years. Seriously lifted the first 6 or so months.

It's a good question. Hate to be that guy but I don't want to look "too ripped". It isn't cool looking like you try hard as fuck for the gym. It makes people think you're scary and really vain. I honestly believe if I had shittier genes I'd want to look how I do now. This is the goal, you know? Mission achieved. I really enjoy how I look so I don't see any squandered potential I just feel really lucky for looking like most peoples end result. I have other hobbies I'm really into like trading stocks, studying at university, and politics. I get drunk as fuck at college and am really busy with friends and girls. I do not want to radically transform my life for a goal I already feel I have reached. Being as big as this board deludes you into desiring is not what you might think it is.

I remember my first time benching I was about 140-145lbs(175-180lbs now) so skinny asf. I benched about 150 for 1r if I remember correctly. Don't remember the others sorry.

no rice? sounds like a really low fat and carb diet?

Why would you eat low fat? You need fat for testosterone production.

i was thinking of incorporating more dairy, like whole milk, not full on GOMAD. I am pretty naive on nutrition, i just went by a super basic macro split. i know chicken is low fat but with my diet probably getting about 40g of fat daily

>skinny
>manlet
top kek, I guess all you need to qualify as "good" genetics on this board is some decent core insertions...

Salmon is a good option for a healthy high fat meat. It's cheap if you buy it at costco and freeze yourself individual fillets.

ill give that a shot, i love salmon.

bump