/fraud/

/fraud/ - roiding for manlet faggots

Noobs go to reddit's r/steroids board and read their wiki before asking a question.

When posting a question about your first cycle, include your height, weight, years spent lifting, and current percent bodyfat.

Don't respond to retards. This means not responding the the sesame street gang: alex, glands.

NO SOURCE TALK. If you're not sure, assume it's source talk.

prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Ross
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2503954/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Using a classic picture. I like it!

I saw this picture and thought of you FL

jb fl gf

First for MAGA.

Who's excited for inauguration day tomorrow?!

>

Can we address this please.

I am wondering if user's body dysmorphia is so severe he does not understand what your typical human being looks like at this point

Sounds like a dream mate.
Yeah, that makes sense. I'm just apprehensive about starting I think. Your room, your stuff.

How obvious is roiding? At the start of last year I got real into learning about it and it was all I'd talk about. Do you guys hide your powerlevel?

except the guys without roided up levels of muscle mass do not dress like they have severe crippling /pol/ levels of autism.

roided muscles stand out in a positive way, fedora-tipping autism stands out in a negative way. the non-roiders just don't stand out since like you said they are average.

>At the start of last year I got real into learning about it and it was all I'd talk about.
why would you do this?

We don't aim too high here in Dundee. For most of us, having a good set of pals, a steady income, decent gaff and a 7/10 or higher lass is about as good as it gets.

it's obvious to people who know a lot about lifting/roiding. normies know fucking nothing and think you can wake up "too big" one day from just working out normally.

do not respond to alex, even when he's posting as user

>have severe crippling /pol/ levels of autism

I'm confused. Am I being autistic for dressing like pic related and being a skeleton? You are aware skeleton is the most common body type in the world?

The other guy seemed to have some sort of problem with it, I dunno what he wants me to wear.

Or are you calling Rich's atire autistic? Because yeah, it's fucking stupid, lol. For a wedding?

Is Alex the one that doesn't run any compounds but still posts here anyway?

yes. also if you see a 20 lines long post with double spacing between every sentence

Can someone tell me if this requires me to /fraud/ or not?

How bad are these levels?

>I got real into learning about it and it was all I'd talk about.
KEK sounds exactly like me. Then once it dawned on me that my doc wasn't going to give me TRT I started talking about it way less. Once I made my first order I went totally silent and kinda started false-flagging by talking about "natty supplements" like creatine and DBH if anyone asks what I'm researching now days. Or just change the subject to something unrelated to fitness.

Btw, I have roommates. I keep roids in a padlocked airtight case. Even if my roommate were to search my room she'd find some weed before roids and I have a medical recommendation for weed so that'll diffuse the situation. But she wouldn't search my room, at least I think. But you can never be too sure.

Another advantage to having it in a padlocked case is that the cops need an additional search warrant to search the locked case if they ever did a sweep of the house (iirc), like if a housemate gave them consent to search the house.

Well for me it was something like being fascinated with the mechanics of it and never really thinking that I'd actually hop on.

Mirin the jb

Your attire is fine. You are autistic but not for dressing in any particular way.

Yes. It's mostly perplexing because he's actively engaged and participating in a community that refuses to own him.

kek, I'll keep my eyes peeled

Perhaps he's just looking for some pals or something

I've ordered your recommendations, I'm expecting them Tuesday/Wednesday! I'm genuinely excited about next week!

terrible

>Another advantage to having it in a padlocked case is that the cops need an additional search warrant to search the locked case if they ever did a sweep of the house (iirc), like if a housemate gave them consent to search the house.
lol yeah right. so they have a major cocain bust or something, and they know there is $10 million of coke, but it's all spread out between 100 locked suitcases in a room.

"oh well better pack up and leave, can't do anything about this! hope they're not all gone by the time we get that warrant!"

Not gonna make it with the blessing of bathtub chemicals?

Is there ANY REASON for me to wait?

if you have to ask, you're probably not ready

but objectively, no

Without*

This is 358 ng/dl total.

On the low-ish end but if you're in the USA you're unlikely to get a script from a normie doctor.

Nothing REQUIRES you to fraud. If you're unsatisfied with the way you gain muscle, mood, decisiveness, libido, or any of the other things testosterone is responsible for, then you can look into exogenous supplementation. If you're asymptomatic, and happy with the way everything's going, there's no requirement that you get your test levels up through injecting chinese steroids into your booty.

Nice! Cicero is great. Depending on the edition you get they might give you an outline of his life (which I know you appreciate). You're in for a wild ride. It's a very entertaining format with some pretty pithy episodes and witty retorts at times (Romans could bring the bantz when they wanted to).

Jelly that you have the time/motivation to read for pleasure/education. Lately I've been too obsessed with stocks and work to get any quality philosophy time in.

Well, at least I have the weekend to look forward to for that! Let me know how you like it. I don't remember what else I recommended. Always down for a discussion if you are interested. It's been a while since I read the authors in the Platonic lineage and Cicero but I could brush up pretty quick I think.

Gear has ruined my life, I cant talk to an older woman without been called "muscles".

No, mate. Get yourself on 500mg of test e or c a week and some Aromasin. Once your 10-12 weeks is up cruise on 200 - 250 test until your next cycle, maybe add tren or an oral for that one.

So I messaged some 19 y.o. latina girl that wanted a bull for her for her to fuck while her cuck bf watches. What are the chances they try to kill me? I'm thinking 50/50

I'm scared of sticking with ugl test though fellas.

Isn't it kind of dangerous on the timeframe of many years?

Oh you big boy, you lift weight , eh? Muscle man.

*Touches bicep*

Haha, you already know me pretty well! Romans could be dead sharp, I've seen that biting wit in a few books. I'd love to learn more about stocks, is there a "beginners guide" or something of that nature? I don't sleep a lot, maybe 2-4 hours a night, and that's WITH chewing valerian root!

>when she calls you big boy

Well in the cocaine example, the cops would likely request an additional warrant if they went into the house with probable cause for suspecting cocaine to be there. At that point, they could remain in the house conducting the search until a judge served the warrant to open the suitcases (again, the cops know what they are looking for in your example, so they have probable cause to suspect that the contraband they are seeking is in the locked cases since it is not found elsewhere).

The whole thing about "hope it's not all gone by the time we get the warrant" is why there is an automobile exception for locked objects.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Ross

The reason that mobile conveyance has an exception is because the legal standard (when it comes to personal locked objects) is that a warrantless search of the contents of said objects cannot be performed. Now, in a routine search of the home, if the cops come across a locked object, they cannot force you to open it or search it without a warrant. They require probable cause. Check out the Chadwick and Acevedo SCOTUS decisions if you're interested.

Also, merely consenting to a search does not give the cops license to destroy your personal property.

Now, if they are not doing a routine search, but are looking for something in particular, then they will just request a search warrant for the locked case. But, at that point, you have to realize that your illicit activities are compromised on a deeper level that could not have been remedied by better obfuscation.

Have any of you fraudsters been in a situation like this? I'd be lying if it isn't a huge fantasy of mine to be a bull. I don't think I'd be able to do it in real life though...

You're seriously worried about a woman and a cuck trying to kill you?

This seems like a good fetish but awkward as fuck in person...

What do you mean, "timeframe of many years"? Nothing wrong with good ugl test, pal, but I brew my own anyway.

Yeah. I'd also really struggle if there was a humiliation aspect to it too.

Like... come on man, eat some red meat and lift some weights. You don't need this shit.

Would it also work to let's stay stick with self prescribed trt for a year then come off and get a regular prescription?

Just seems handier to have but I'm in Canada so it can take a long to get to a good endo

I mean that wouldn't the chance of something going wrong increase with time?

Maybe I'm just being overly cautious but it doesn't seem like a good long term strategy. So far I'm thinking running a 16 week cycle and then pcting just to see where it ends me up since people seem to claim sometimes their natty test ends up higher somehow.

You two are fucking cracked in the head

That's a wee bit on the paranoid side, but whatever makes you feel comfortable. Do your PCT and see how you feel after, of course you'll some gains, but if your diets been on point and continues to be, you won't lose as much

It's the tren.

cucking has become a HUGE thing in the recent years. it's always real and mostly risk free... just awkward sometimes depending on the couple. sometimes the girl is berating the guy as you're fucking her, sometimes he's trying to be part of it like "yeah you like him fucking you with your big cock," sometimes even berating himself

sometimes the cuck starts crying. sometimes the woman starts crying.

always worth it though.

Like I said, Missionary, just a fantasy. I don't think I would enjoy it in real life. Lots of fantasies are like that.

Are you speaking from experience or just what you've seen on xtube?

Kek

Believe me man, I sympathize with you big time. That's why I played my doctor's games with memes like HCG and all this other bullshit in the hopes that I'd get pharma TRT.

The way I kinda mitigated the fear is by buying from sources who had their shit tested and assured me that it wasn't overdosed. Preference to the sources who showed pics of sterile lab setup.

There are risks/rewards to everything. Just gotta do what you're comfortable with.

>stick with self prescribed trt for a year then come off and get a regular prescription?
Yeah, this is possible. The only thing I'd be concerned about is that you might not get it after coming off even if your natty level stayed the same, just because you're "in the range" and most docs who aren't that knowledge about hormones will see your numbers and tell you it's all in your head (assuming you have symptoms like ED and brain fog).

Also, answer these questions

Time spent lifting

>So far I'm thinking running a 16 week cycle and then pcting just to see where it ends me up since people seem to claim sometimes their natty test ends up higher somehow.

Not a bad idea. If you do this, please report back your findings. Curious about this. But my guess is that you will feel so much better on the cycle that you'll want to cruise afterwards instead of coming off.

I feel so much better now that I'm at a respectable 220mg/wk cruise. Coming off is just a non-option for me at this point, barring unforseen circumstances. Best of luck, however you decide.

Do what you're comfortable with. Lots of people told me to jump on right away when I posted bloods. Partially because I'm old (25) but partially because they were very comfortable with the idea. But it took me a while to get comfortable with the idea myself. But now that I am, I have "owned" the decision in a way that I think is important.

Listen ere ya wee fucker, don't go blaming the nectar of the gods, the Jesus jism, the sweet ambrosia of the steroid world for your perverted fantasies.

Saying that, I once got a semi chub watching a video on my mates phone of some lass getting fucked by German Shepard, so I can't talk.

Ok motherfuckers I have a question for you.

What are the real health reasons for not blasting mid dose of EVERY compound for a few months? I want to perform an experiment and see really how much I can blowup in a year. Talking about;

500 test
400tren
750 EQ
600 deca
500 DHB
500 mast

Just call me John, we're all pals here.

Surely there would be a cumulative ducking over of lipids and bp
But try it out for science

Just money for me, really. Maybe a little bit of like, that many compounds in my system makes me think I might feel a bit grim

True man.

I was reading this one guys shit and he advocates for bulking hard on 500mg test and then just maintaining with a cruise dose of 200-250mg or even lower for ever and remaining lean. (He says you only need about half the dose to maintain than what you used to build)

Seems like a solid approach considering I'm not too interested with getting enormous

>I'd love to learn more about stocks, is there a "beginners guide" or something of that nature?
Oh, I'm the wrong person to ask. I learned through a HARD year of trial and error. Like, over 50k USD in losses HARD.

Even now, I only feel competent trading in a very specific niche (bio/pharm) that plays by its own rules and has very unique catalysts. If you want to talk bio/pharma stocks we can have that convo.

Veeky Forums is cancer for learning about stock trading. I fell for their memes the first half of last year and when I branched out on my own my thinking was so tainted with their cancerous strategies that I kept losing money.

In a few months I think I'll have recovered my losses though. I play a longer game now - I don't fuck around as much with small/micro cap companies (i.e., companies worth less than $2B) unless I get an early entry. Much more interested in the long and slow game where your catalysts are drug sales and buyouts as opposed to clinical trials.

I think any beginner's guide is going to weigh you down in unnecessary technicals that only make sense to learn if you're going to play with algo trading and/or screeners (for picking the stocks). Me, I prefer to trade based on news and forecasting.

Currently, very interested in the NASH (fatty liver) space of drugs. People aren't getting any skinnier and there's going to be a huge market soon. Big pharma is in a race to the first FDA approval for this indication - there's gonna be lots of money to be made on the way there.

Aye mate, I do exactly the same. Like you've just said, it's a solid approach and it's easily maintained.

I don't know enough about lipids for that to deter me and my new doc gives me any meds I want for bp

Gf makes a fortune and will hand me money for whatever (as long as I stay off heroin baka what a bitch... Jk). Figure I'd like to mutate and provide a data point for how doing this will kill you.

Side note. 20 y/o from work asked to bang and knows I have a gf so she's pretty down. She's so cute she has kind of a lisp so I wanna do it but I really do care about my gf. Have any of you ever tried doing the right thing? Is it rewarding? I've never tried it before.

Second side note: didn't get the new job because my felony assault charges came up on background check since I was too lazy/broke to expunge them. Sucks to be me but oh well current job ain't too bad.

>Preference to the sources who showed pics of sterile lab setup.

Lol haven't seen any of those. Should I email sources for that?

Anyway I've been following and researching Canadian sources on sst and everytime I'm about to pull the trigger and say "Fuck it im gonna spend $300 or so and just see where it takes me, if it's bunk it's bunk I tried" and feel comfortable something ALWAYS goes wrong.

Either i find a couple less than good-looking anecdotal reviews, or they had a bad batch or something else.

It just seems like that's part of the whole thing - uncertainty. Always SOMETHING going wrong, whether it be underdosed batches, bunk batches, hair in vials or some other shit

>Age
>Body fat %
prolly around 15-16% desu, could do with leaning out some
>Time spent lifting
a while but it's kind of been on and off, dont wanna blame the low test but... i feel like it's the low test lol

I just don't know if i should pull the trigger and take the plunge to see where it takes me.

But for ever?

Seems like most people here do blast and cruise, rather than just a period of blasting then perma-cruise when happy with size.

>He does ANY kind of trading

ohohohohoho

Dollar-cost average into the s&p you darn fools. You're not going to beat the market long-term.

Alright /fraudsters/ can someone briefly explain the need for AI and PCT.
My understanding is aromataze inhibitors are used to keep estrogen under control DURING a cycle. Then PCT is used to jumpstart test production AFTER cycle.
How exactly/by what means does PCT work?

just google it my dude

This is very well documented.

The source I'm thinking of posted the lab pics in his threads. He was in the US. Went away for a while when one of his customers was in the news (got caught) but is back now IIRC.

>Either i find a couple less than good-looking anecdotal reviews, or they had a bad batch or something else.
>It just seems like that's part of the whole thing - uncertainty. Always SOMETHING going wrong, whether it be underdosed batches, bunk batches, hair in vials or some other shit
Yeah I stay away from sources with issues like that. In the US there are some that are pretty much without issue.

You can also look into those EU international shippers who have their own websites. I think many of them sell pharma (at a premium relative to UGL but might be good for peace of mind). I think I've seen 10 1mL ampules of 200mg/mL test for like 65$?

>a while but it's kind of been on and off, dont wanna blame the low test but... i feel like it's the low test lol
Yeah maybe but I was way lower test than you and still hit the gym consistently and hard. I'll admit I slowed down for a few weeks after getting my bloods due to thinking "what's the fucking point" but then just got right back on it.

Try lifting natty for a while longer, see if you can manipulate your weight in the way you want with diet and training. Time spent lifting is a good indicator because it helps determine the seriousness level and the proficiency with diet/nutrition (which doesn't stop becoming important with chinese hormones flowing through your veins).

In the meanwhile, you might be able to find out the limits of your legal healthcare options. Sounds like that would be your top preference.

You'd probably be okay with ordering UGL too. Just depends on what you're comfortable with. It's easy to get tunnel vision with this stuff and feel like there's only one path forward. You're young, you have time (imho, others might disagree), so don't rush into anything you're uncomfortable with.

All that sounds super interesting, I'm love to know more about it and start putting a bit of money into it and see where it takes me. I know the old rule, don't invest anything you're not willing to lose, so ... Yeah. I'll set up another email at some point today and give you the address, maybe we can talks bit more about it, and the other subjects we frequently touch on?

Magical estrogen faeries come and take away all your womanness. After a few weeks, they show back up with a nice new set of balls for you.

If you use Clomid faeries, avoid movies that are sad, or you'll be sad, and that will be sad.

>tfw pinning ~15ml gear ew
do it mang

I'm not even going to argue with this. Trading really is a meme I wish I didn't fall for. It's a hell of a rollercoaster though. I just get FOMO when bio stocks get like 500% gains overnight.

Once my losses are made up, I'm parking half in some mid- to large-cap bios that are going to have pipeline advancements in NASH and invest the rest in other stuff like foreclosure properties and maybe gold/ammo.

Sounds great. I'm aztimer111 gmail

Don't check it as often as my personal but I think we'll be able to exchange thoughts. First step is to find a broker with fees that you are comfortable with. Maybe look into whether Robinhood is available in your country (0$ trades, same-day settlement with Robinhood Instant).

Otherwise there are usually other brokers with good options and pricing schemes. Can you trade on american markets in your country? Not sure how all that works tb h

>Yeah I stay away from sources with issues like that

It's literally all of them.

but i guess that's just part of being a source for so many years, sometimes shit does go wrong... Even for the sources people seem to swear up and down by.

>I think I've seen 10 1mL ampules of 200mg/mL test for like 65$?

Tha'ts good. Shit's like $50/vial here in Canada, that's CAD though.

>Yeah maybe but I was way lower test than you and still hit the gym consistently and hard

How strong/big did you get? Got any pics?

Honestly man I'm not even so much interested in the physical gains (which would be nice). I just seem to have every textbook symptom of low Test. Little to no facial/body hair (less facial hair than 16 year olds...), always fuckin tired, unmotivated, get pretty depressed occasionally too.

Not sure if it's some other fucked up like maybe a brain tumor causing it or something like that but simply put I just feel like crap

>In the meanwhile, you might be able to find out the limits of your legal healthcare options. Sounds like that would be your top preference.

There's one doc who I think is very onboard with the idea of TRT (just from researching him online) but people claim he commands a 6+ month waiting list and he's also like a 6 hour roundtrip or something crazy away from me... Thinking of just doing it myself in the meantime and getting to him when I can. Especially if I do my plan of 500mg test to my desired size then just trt cruise dose for ever

Why are my balls sometimes normal size and sometimes raisins? On a cruise they are normal vast majority of the time, while blasting it's basically random whether I have balls or not for the day, no matter how much AI I take or what compounds I use

I can't disagree it's fun though........

I had so much fucking fun on the Canadian marijuana stock rollercoaster on Veeky Forums. Shit was fckin insane

WHAT ARE WE GONNA BUILD?

Aye, I always used to get canned for not declaring my criminal record, they'd inevitably find out and that was that, the good thing about my job now is that they don't give shit as long as you put the graft in and know what you're doing. To be honest I think the reward for doing the right thing is situation dependant, and it depends on your own sense of morality and ethics, as well as the environment around you. That's good you've got a lass that will sort you out, I wouldn't risk that by cheating personally, as cold as I sounds that's a good safety net, right there.

Forever is relative, you might die in an hour mate. If you read some studies on testosterone, not even steroid related ones, you'll find it's beneficial as fuck, long term as well. It's the future.

You're probably right on that one

I'll have a look on the robinhood front and email you when I've set one up a bit later on

>If you read some studies on testosterone, not even steroid related ones, you'll find it's beneficial as fuck, long term as well. It's the future.

I did man, i read it all.

But i just can't shake the thought of UGL gear out of mind. I keep imagining all these scenarios where shit goes wrong.

what are your thoughts on how testosterone will progress in the future? Will it become legal and people recognize the beneficial effects of it?

A BIG FUCKING WALL

Thoughts on pro hormones ?

dangerous and untested

Almost none of them are prohormones.

And the ones that are any good are already illegal.

The rest are just not-illegal active steroids.

Shitcan of worms you don't want in your body, unless your some high-level athlete that needs to bypass doping tests

Tbh this half true.

Reminder that people said Epistane and Superdrol were "shit" too because they were legal... Until they weren't.

Yeah I wasn't commenting on their effectiveness.

I just hate the nomenclature. Shit if you had the money, IForce's Bold pro-steroid was great, and no one ever talks about that.

I guess we all get our raws from China, I do, so whatever ugl it's coming from it's usually from the same pot of raws everyone else gets it from, and to be honest it's pretty hard to fuck up making Test. Ali remember, it's a business for these lads, they'll not sell out shit that's gonna kill you because they want you coming back to spend more money with them, so it's in their best interest to get on the level and take some pride in their work and put out the best product they can you know? Like I said, if you feel a bit shook when it comes to ugl's just stick with the pharma test, cause you're guaranteed your quality there. I think in the future the applications are huge, from therapeutic doses to trt and beyond, it just makes you "better", there's no getting around that fact. The stigma about steroids and injecting it has to go first though, without a doubt.

On-cycle estrogen control is done using AIs. PCT is done using SERMs.

SERMs are used to restart your HPTA and make you LH and FSH produce testosterone again after their shutdown.

True. Now just to figure out where to get the pharm haha, I remember that Serbian guy here was a popular choice with good prices, before he bailed...

Do you think Testosterone is going to have a similar path as marijuana is currently experiencing? In that it's being widely accepted and even legalized?

I fucking love Superdrol, I tried the liquid suspension a while back and it was the best pre workout I'd ever had

Aye, I do think it'll be a similar path. It's a shame we can't talk about sources for pharma test. On a totally different topic that has nothing to do with anything we've been talking about, have you been to the eroids website and had a gander at the top 10, there?

>How strong/big did you get?
No pics unfortunately. I got strong-ish (could do 205 bench for reps, 2pl8 squat, and around the same on DL) but not big at all. My lifting buddy who has natty Chad genetics got a bit bigger while being at or slightly less than my lifts.

But I looked eternally DYEL (why past tense - still do, I'm a novice) and lost a shit ton of strength/muscle whenever I cut (even when getting enough protein and training at a high intensity). Textbook low T symptoms in terms of body composition.

My levels were like 330 the first time, then 275 the second time I had them tested. I don't mean to put you down when I'm chastising you for being on-and-off with the gym. Just hoping to convey that one of the reasons for sticking with it is willpower gains.

If you aren't quite ready to hop on, try this - test your cortisol (optional) and take steps to lower it (not optional). I'm almost positive you have high cortisol based on how you write/think and your symptoms. Try taking phosphatidylserine and ashwagandha in the morning, and magnesium glycinate at night. Did this before hopping on and it made a huge quality of life difference in the mental department - felt like it improved recovery, so I've kept the regimen up for now (since, as I mentioned earlier, I'm still a novice when it comes to this stuff).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2503954/
>check out FIGS. 1 and 2

Nah, just been locking at Steroid source talk sources

Super close to pulling the trigger on one, reviews are real great and even a few people in /fraud/ said they used him, before promptly getting banned for source discussion.

I'm just thinking maybe it's worth droppin $300-400 and just seeing where it goes. Worst case scenario: lost a few hundred bucks

Her form is trash

>When posting a question about your first cycle, include your height, weight, years spent lifting, and current percent bodyfat.

6'5, 115kg, 3 years, 20% ish
257.5kg squat, 180kg paused bench and 312.5kg deadlift

My question was, I'm starting my first cycle in 3 weeks, decided to do 250mg test-e and 400mg EQ ew, for 16 weeks (I know that doing two compounds for a first cycle is dumb)

I just wanted to know conservatively what kind of strength and size gains I could expect to see? Even just the lower end of the spectrum as just something to expect?

Thanks brehs

>could do 205 bench for reps, 2pl8 squat
that is the most ridiculous upper/lower ratio ever

>Not sure if it's some other fucked up like maybe a brain tumor causing it or something like that but simply put I just feel like crap
Did you get LH, FSH checked? One way to check for primary vs. secondary hypogonadism is to do HCG and see if you respond. Then up the dose and see what happens. Could be that you have a combo of primary/secondary hypogonadism. Tumors are associated with secondary (primary being an issue with the balls).

>Thinking of just doing it myself in the meantime and getting to him when I can
Do you think he'll give you the script if you just show him your old bloods (i.e., won't require new bloods)?

If so, that's great - go for your plan. I suspect however that you'll have to come off and have him test whatever he wants tested before you can get the TRT script. Which could suck. But at that point, you might be more comfortable with the idea of pinning UGL for life so it might not even be an issue.

it's yoga m8

For your size, unless you're doing it for recovery from athletics or something, up your test, and either drop or get a bunch more eq. 16w at 400 for 115kg is a cough in the wind.

What would you recommend?
I thought that it was better to go with conservative dosing for first cycles

No but I guess I'll get lh and FSH checked before I start my go at it(as described).

Anything else that'd be good to check? Or just cholesterol, liver values, CBC count, total/free test, estradiol?

About the doc he'd probably want new bloods, considering it's be closer to a year since old ones.

I feel as though I might be able to explain him I took ugl test if need be, I have a feeling he'd understand the problem.

Yeah agreed, didn't help that my lifting buddy would NEVER want to do legs so I'd unenthusiastically do them on days we had scheduled as rest days.

Now I have this stigma against leg days that isn't helped by the fact that both my quads have
pip at the moment.

Will have to rectify this situation quickly - it's embarrassing. Worse is my DL being the same as my squat.

I'm going to let someone more experienced answer this, but just fyi, EQ is generally considered inappropriate for cycling because of the long ester length. Makes the PCT very complicated.

I have only really seen EQ talked about in the context of blasts for people who bnc.

Well you know you won't get pharma from any single supplier unless they have it in stock, as they mainly want to be known for being the best ugl's. Pharma is easy to get if you know which websites are reliable out there. 3-400 is a good amount to spend, you can get a perfect cycle and a bit extra to cruise if that's what you want or whatever.

Well if everything goes smooth during cycle, I think I may consider b&c Tbh

Remember that these cycles are written for people half your size. Conservative scales dude. 250 for a midget would probably have him in the hospital for BP.

There was a time when 500mg a week was pretty fucking conservative.

>he's not gonna beat the market long term

Not if you're a fool. Hell, I am a fool, but I did it.

>gold

Gold is undervalued. Gold is going to $1500 soon.

I correctly predicted the bitcoin crash, after I swore that I would leave and never post again if I was not correct.

But I was correct. I hope that user that wanted to wait for $1200 listened to me.

This shit isn't hard. If you see some shit go up like this, don't be the fucking retarded lemming that says 'haha it's going up? time to buy! time to hold!'

People are greedy and stupid. If you are not you can do well.

You know what I think when I see some shit going up like crazy? Time to fucking sell it.

Look at gold getting BTFO since what 1850 an ounce? . That's why I bought so many coins at 1130, everyone called me autistic.

OK. See how autistic I am in a year when it's $1500 an ounce.

Pro hormones all I got

>Anything else that'd be good to check? Or just cholesterol, liver values, CBC count, total/free test, estradiol?
Cortisol if you're interested by the stuff I mentioned here You could also check SHBG but that's not essential. I think you've got the essentials.