Go to the gym to bench

>go to the gym to bench
>guy asked me to spot him
>too polite to say no
>in between sets talk about where he's from (had a european accent) and other stuff

fuck, it seems like i might be forced to be friends with him. nothing wrong with him but i need to be alone at the gym.

should i find a new gym or what?

he obviously mistook you for a normie. Shower less, look at the ground more and don't forget your spaghetti next time. Mumble to yourself even though you're not talking to anyone, for good measure.

this and dance

>"i need to be alone at the gym" - Veeky Forums

I feel you though. Gym bros are weirdos most of the time.

Just go at a different time.

I hate making new acquaintances because there's always that awkward stage of "we don't know each other well enough to have real fun, but we know each other enough to where it'd be weird if I didn't say hi". I usually end up ignoring them and that's how I remain friendless to this day.

This desu familia

Only Veeky Forumsizens have a problem with that. Typical Autistic.

Nothing wrong to change a few words or help someone

>that guy who talks to you when you're trying to focus for an upcoming set and you have earbuds in

>dude at the desk made minor chatter with me as I walked in today

Only took a year of lifting before I was able to make a possible friend. Yes!

Just wear earphones and even if you don't listen to music just put them on and tuck the headphone jack into your pocket. Nobody will approach you then. You'd think that an autist like you would develop simple coping mechanisms like this. Sheez..

Talked with the qt fit desk girl at the first day, after 3 Months asked her for a date. Second Date we fucked.

Boosted my confidence as fuark, that was 3 years ago

Gym friends are a meme and will ruin your progress when you have to rely on other people. It's not worth it. Just avoid him or go at different times.

Maybe just smile and nod if he's in your vicinity that's all

>Gym friends

Plural my friend. Just get ONE friend. Don't be the autist without a friend and don't be the DYEL with 5 friends hanging around the Squatrack and blocking it for 2 hours.

This

wear headphones. that deters 99.9% of people from talking to you

This desu. Stop being a pussy. Just make small talk and go your own way.

>business trip
>hotel has gym
>PT decides to watch my form
>instructs me to use mixed grip when i was warming up with 90kg
>analyses my form and says its good
>keep telling him to put on more plates
>he just sits their watching as i keep deadlifting more weight
>he leaves after he realises i can outlift him
>can see him watching from the service desk in the mirror
>caught ya mirin

>Jealous Mirin

MUST BE STEROIDS!

Where is he from? Let's come up with something you can say that will make him never talk to you again.

>european accent

You uneducated americans are funny. Good thing your president now perfectly reflects your state of mind.

Kys nigger.