Reminder that if you have a feminine digit ratio you won't make gains

Reminder that if you have a feminine digit ratio you won't make gains

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Confounding variables my meng. but you already knew that din't you?

> "five times higher profits for financial traders"

who the hell writes this stuff

believing this facebook tier infograph

what if my pointer is longer than my ring

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio

there is actual research on this stuff, read into it

you are very feminine and won't make gains

Spechiul snuwflake :3

HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHa

this is fucking retarded. NOBODY HAS A POINTER FINGER THAT FUCKING SHORT

I already knew about this shit, but for the sake of the thread, my ring finger is a good 3/8" longer than my index.

Lanklet gains incoming.

my friend Jimmy has a really short pointer finger

he also benches my max for 12+ reps

And when your pointer is longer than your ring?

if you measure it with a ruler, you'll find they're about the same length, just the fingers start at different locations

if it IS slightly longer, then no gains confirmed

convinetly misisng is how this relates to my stock market profits

that's basically mine. i was born with bitch-ass pianist fingers though, so it's not even that cool

Reminder: this thread is periodically posted by a guy who has legit made no gains in the past two or three years of posting on Veeky Forums.
Related note: are you still on that LeanNogains program, iopq?

alright, i haven't posted on this website within the past two years, and this trip still exists. someone please tell me his pass was discovered or it's a fake trip or something. i don't want to believe a grown-ass man has spent this much time on Veeky Forums.

Measured with ruler, luckily same size.

I haven't made gains in like the last 6 years

I am currently not on a program, just trying to get back to my previous maxes and get on a program when that happens

I haven't posted much in the last 2 years

iopq talking about no gains, oh the irony.

I have equal length index and ring finger, so my no gains are expected

Conflating, not confounding, mein hombre

strangely enough, my left hand has almost total equal length index and ring fingers but my right hand has an index finger visibly smaller than the ring finger

measure with a ruler, I thought the same thing

but then after I measured the differences was due to knuckle positioning, not finger length

the fuck, me too.

both of mine are equal length and I have made solid gains. I'm an ectomorph so I'm a hard gainer regardless of digit ratio but nobody should be discouraged to lift because of their fucking finger length lol. If you work hard, bust your ass in the gym, and eat good, you'll make gains end of story. Some people get them faster and some will slower but if you're putting in the work then you WILL make gains.

> I'm an ectomorph so I'm a hard gainer regardless of digit ratio

those two things are not unrelated

Reminder if you call it a "pointer finger" you're a brianlet.

so is it more common to have a feminine digit ratio if you have an ectomorph body type?

index finger means the same thing, but it's in Latin, so clearly you're smarter

yes, that's the point I'm trying to get across

index finger is shorter than ring
>don't drink
>0 sexual partners
>ugly as sin

confirmed meme

but you have mad gains, though

mine too. doesn't matter. So we got little T in month 5 or 6 or whatever. Doesn't really matter. I make gains.
Everyone who wants it can make it

>large number pf sex partners

nope. started lifting and stalled within weeks

>stalled within weeks
Then reset and keep increasing weights. The second time around you'll "stall" at a higher weight.

i'm sleeping 8 hours and was counting and eating correctly because i was gaining 1 lbs per week and still i can only increase weight once per week if even that

>55 ohp
>66 bench
>88 squat
>100 deadlift

even the girls outlift me at the gym

you just started, I don't have any gains and I shit on those numbers only because I lifted for so long

those are lbs and i'm not even skinny. 5'10 at 175. who said i just started? i said i stalled within weeks when i first started. been lifting for almost 6 months now and i hardly improved my lifts even though i've gained weight.

something must be very wrong with me

eat more. like, double whatever you're eating.

>6 months

Try 6 years, homie, you just started. You don't know SHIT about lifting.

Left hand: About equal
Right hand: Ring as long as middlefinger

What does this mean?

You're bisexual

i was. i read the sticky and ate at 500 so i was gaining around 1 lbs a week. i've gained more than 20 pounds since i started and my weight barely went up so i guess it was just fat. now i'm cutting again because it seems that it makes no difference.

wow reading what i just wrote makes my head hurt. i meant to say that i ate at 500 above my maintenance so i was gaining around 1 lbs per week and even though i've gained more than 20 lbs my lifts hardly increased.

so you're telling me that this is normal for 6 months?

>ohp from bar only (45?) to 66
>bench from bar only to 66
>squat from around 55 to 88
>deadlift from 77 to 100

No, it's below average, but you won't know what your results will be after 2 years of lifting since you're still a beginner.

I mean just those starting weights indicate you haven't done any sports all your life

>but you won't know what your results will be after 2 years of lifting since you're still a beginner.

i started lifting with a friend and he started with weights a bit higher than me. after 6 months my lifts compared to his are laughable (he is already squatting 220). even he has no clue how that's possible.

i'm not saying i will stop but having to change weights all the time when i do set is getting boring and watching other new people have such fast progress is demotivating.

you're right, i don't know what my lifts will be in 2 months but i can predict them from current progress.

what happened to noob gains? clearly my friend has them, am i an exception to this?

>larger number of sexual partners
So everyone else is a virgin? because i only had sex with one girl and that's it

the feminine/masculine finger ratio is practically bunk science, it's just the ONLY semi-consistent indicator for certain traits.

>t. feminine finger ratio: fastest kid in school, love video games, can't get fat, maintains muscle despite no exercise

heart disease is loosely linked to males with the feminine ratio because they typically have weight loss issues throughout their lives, because their bodies store fat more than a male with a masculine ratio. this still isn't a solid indicator for anything definitive. also, it's missing a very crucial detail: men with the masculine finger ratio are much more likely to acquire prostate cancer and have bone and joint issues throughout life.

>Index finger is longer than ring finger
okey?

that's feminine, but you might have to measure them each since they start at different points

index way shorter than pointer but im black so il cheating i guess? its tied to testosterone levels apparently

Eat more.

Shut the fuck up

>left hand: index finger > ring finger
>right hand: index finger < ring finger

Listen, you haven't experienced noob gains yet

I know because my ex-girlfriend outlifted you

Her stats were 65 OHP, 75 bench, 145 squat, 155 DL for reps at around 155 lbs bodyweight after 1 year of lifting

you're STILL a beginner

>right hand has high digit ratio
>left hand ring and index finger are literally of equal length
???