See old gym bud at shopping centre working

>see old gym bud at shopping centre working
>he's 23 tied down with kids, gold digging wife etc
>dosen't have time to train anymore
>im getting foods and just got back from the gym
>looks at me and says "still not over it" and walks off

Is he trying to say im not over the gym or?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, I guess it's kind of pathetic that you still dedicate so much time into living heavy things, when your friends have already moved on to the next stages in their lives. You have been left behind to childish pursuits.

why should I follow what my friends do?
oh and btw he got trapped with the kids, then he decided to make it worse by having more, i still remember how much of a little bitch he was a few years ago when he was crying saying he couldnt do it etc

You're an idiot
tell him to enjoy the future and save as much money as he can so he can pay the child the support when his wife finds someone else

he's a gains goblin ignore him. i can't imagine being an unfit father. probably the most important time of your life to be in good shape and healthy is when you are a parent actually, both to set a good example for your children and also ensure that you can be there for your kids for a long time.

You sound like a shitty friend

He meant he would rather have another person dictate his actions than to have any responsibility of his own.

You should have told him how jealous you were of his wife and kids, and then pulled out your 3DS.

That guy is a trapped sucked on a dead end road.

Fuk him.

I'm 27 and watching all of my old friends get tied down in marriages with kids, most that fail and almost all of them hate their life. Meanwhile Im just lifting working and buying sweet shit like a 75 inch LED and a G35 while fuking college freshman chicks that like older guys that are established.

Still talk to them every so often, they just sit there complaining about bills stacking up and how they can't do anything anymore, meanwhile I just took a trip to thailand with a chick that I met like 2 weeks before going.

Yea blah blah kids are the best thing that happened, I disagree when I'm taking shots from a girls belly button and waking up next to randoms.

Lift on, get rich, stay single. its the good life. Leave the baby making and settling down for when your 33+.

Hit a little too close to home for you?

Mature adults are able to form lasting relationships. Immature adults lift heavy weights and talk about how women are out to get them. Sound familiar?

FUCKING OATH ^ this guy KNOWS, you ad dog!

You sound like a fucking beta faggot why are you eve on fit?

this is just bait, everyone relax

That's a bummer. I couldn't imagine trying to support a kid with a mall job. Does his wife work?

Hope your bro gets into a better place, sounds like a shit situation.

ahaha hes happy apparently from what he told me a few years ago
>nah she take his money, when he in need

youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY

>half my friends from my hometown are working class stiffs with kids in their early/mid 20s
>college friends are going to ivy leagues, making 6 figures in their 20s, travelling around

don't get what motivates dumb people these days. i get up and do shit motivated by getting into a top law school and making 6 figures when i graduate.

>being such a failure that you can't invest 1-2 hours of your day to lifting/exercise

I kinda envy your buddy, I'd love to start a family as soon as possible (I'm 24), but there is no excuse ever to not invest a couple hours per week to exercise. Even with a full time job and a family.
Yeah, you won't be able to break any records, but still 1000 time better than being a fat depressed cunt with diabetes

>gold digging wife
>he works at a mall

That doesn't make sense

desu I think he was doing well and you're a bit salty

aha what? why would I even make it up, even if it was'nt a "mall" why does that matter
he's still miserable as fuq, probably cries to himself instead of crying to me and other mates

>75 inch LED
I'm going to have to sperg out on you a bit. You do not have a 75" LED. You have an LCD or, at best, an OLED. Those two are types of displays. LED is just a reference to the backlight your LCD uses. You are basically like the idiots who point to a computer and call it a CPU, and close to being as dumb as the people who think a Smith machine is a barbell.

If you're going to spend a significant amount of money on something, try to know what it is.

>aha
>ahahha
>ahahah

I think OP is actually quite jealous.

you betcha!

>Mature adults
what is mature about 20-21 year olds stuck with kids that the guy doesnt want while the female is a gold digger

This.
I have a 7 month old boy and this is the exact reason why I train hard as fuck. That, and also so that I can be fit enough to do cool shit with him when he's older - hiking, climbing, canoeing, camping, and just making sure he doesn't grow up a weak fuck like I did.

I agree. I am 31 currently, no GF, no kids and i'm fucking loving it, i have tons of disposable income, can do anything i want at any time i want and there isn't anything holding me back
Guys who start families are fucking idiots

There's literally nothing wrong with having hobbies such as lifting and there's also really nothing fucking wrong with not having a family at. His bitter comment would be more understandable if you were both 30+, but right now he might deep down realize he made a mistake, but tries to justify and belittle anyone who doesn't follow the same path.

Socrates was jacked and mature af though, so your argument is invalid

He sounds like a bitch

Well on the box its says
Sony - Series 75" Class (74.5” diag) - LED - Smart - 4K Ultra HD TV - Black

Being that LED is in there and not LCD or OLED, I said LED. And why the fuck would i give a shit about what it is, i dont work at a bestbuy selling tvs.

But user, that's pretty ignorant of you. I can smell the false pride and Gutter bravado from here. I can tell you're obviously struggling.

ignorance is bliss my sperg friend.

>see guy you used to be good friends with
>walk up to him and make a snide comment then leave
Kek wtf. Does he have autism or a vagina?

What a faggot lol

Someone post the copypasta, you know the one I'm talking about.

He meant "I still love you."

He doesn't want to be anchored to kids and a manipulative high maintenance axe wound.

At night he dreams of his true self, a body shaped by hard work and discipline. Marble statues weep in their impotency as his glowing golden aura passes before them. He ignores his designated state-appointed womb and cradles you in his arms and knows love by knowing you utterly.

Then he wakes up and remembers he has to work 9 - 5 and come home to an empty life, a fat gut and a receding hairline. And he whispers "I'm still not over it."

Having a waifu and lifting are not exactly mutually exclusive, but he's probably just jealous and sad because he can't go to the gym anymore.

AHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT MORE!
my neighbors would of heard me laugh

I like having kids but im a white nationalist trying to save my home sweden

Hail victory do whatever you enjoy

Family is great man

T. Daddy of 3

Same man, just got my kid into weight lifting, he looks up to me desu breaks my heart
Same feeling but im from canada good luck bud

Thats pretty sweet my boys are too young to train but we go for a 30min run when i get home from work while my old lady prepares supper.

My nigga, got a five month old, doing the exact same thing.

Granted I'm a 21yo virgin but still...

>dad goals

You've made it bro.

nice

>guy works in a shopping center
>wife's a golddigger
Wot?

>the most important time to be fit is for every second after your child is born

Great analysis Einstein.

I despair to think I share this board with people my age who think like this. Jesus

Meaning the cuck feed his wife most of his income and the wife still fuck rich dudes on the side
Not that uncommon type of couple

He said "you're still not over it", and you just didn't follow up with anything then came to Veeky Forums to ask for clarity on what somebody else said in a conversation you had with them in real life?

Am I getting this right?

>says "still not over it"
Sounds like he's talking about himself. Like you did something to him in the past and he still isn't over it.

I'd rather have a fucking decent bookshelf, than bragging about having 75 inch LED. Truly that guy is a dumb prick as you already said it. Wtf!

>still not over it
sounds like an inside joke that you've forgotten about

Good goy! Buying things and casual sex are much more important than raising healthy white children.

That fuck is 23 with kids man... sounds like he fucked his life up lmao

I'm 34 and still debating on whether or not I should get married and have kids. But yeah, definitely don't do it before your mid 30s.

you took his protein 3 years ago and hes still not over it

you also sound autistic

>23 and tied down with kids

Holy shit what an absolute nightmare.

don't mind the autists chad, let's see a pic of the tv?