What can I do?

I'm shaped like a man and I've been working out for the past year. I feel like nothing's changed. Well things have changed a little, but my butt is still flat. I've read the sticky on Veeky Forums and reddit. Just seems like I'm doing something wrong here.

LONDON

>Just seems like I'm doing something wrong here.

We'd have to know what you're doing to be able to know if you're doing something wrong

ALEXANDRIA

please be in london im so lonely

What's your routine and diet like?

GÖTEBORG

> I've been working out for the past year

evidently not hard enough

what has been your primary routine?

you just naturally have wide shoulders, there's not much you can do about that specifically because that's your bone structure. However, if you want a bigger butt, that can definitely be done with squats. If you want to look more feminine, I'd say do a lot of squats to build up an ass and then cut enough weight where you're slim that way you'll be big shouldered but still be petite and have a much nicer ass. (assuming that's what you want)

at least you aren't pic related

Go to bodybuilding.com, go to novice workout routines, get routines, workout and eat more. Stay away from gear if you can

20-25 min cardio every other day (Stairmaster or elliptical, but usually stairmaster)

arms/back/core until they burn (usually with my boyfriend, he's the one who picks out the exercises)

lower body is mostly squats/leg press until exhaustion, lunges with barbells. All muscle groups. I don't know.

I will admit it's hard to get adequate protein for me, but I do protein shakes, eggs, and eat lots of vegetables.

Really would like a solid lower body work out.
My front looks really good. I don't even look like I do from the back.

You can't change your body shape with exercise? people should stop acting like lifting is a cure for everything

you also have an hourglass figure so if you do start seriously working out, you definitely have some potential to a hotty

I AM pic related. God damnit.

This. You have a very nice shape OP. Also i wouldn't lose any more weight. Focus on squats and toning. You definitely have potential

LONDON

tfw when op is a girl and has wider shoulders than you...

fuck skinny skelly genes man. My deltoids have to be huge for me to look like I'm not a narrow little pussy

Do a real program instead of doing whatever

>until exhaustion
there's your problem
try lighter weights so you can do 8-12 reps

heavier squats, no upper body work at all

can't be that bad! I wanna see ;)

meant at least you aren't the pic he posted you fucking aspie

>usually with my boyfriend, he's the one who picks out the exercises
>I'm shaped like a man
>I'm doing something wrong here.

AHAHAHAH you cant be this stupid can you?

haha.. I guess that's a good point. But I still put more emphasis on my glutes whenever I do them

>arms/back/core until they burn (usually with my boyfriend, he's the one who picks out the exercises)

>lower body is mostly squats/leg press until exhaustion

your bf is a fucking brosplitter sis

You should put more emphasis on damping ur DYEL bf and come to London to meet up with me.

Try not eating bread tubby

no funds for that. living in America and all

How much can you squat?

link paypal ill send u $700, im not joking

700 isn't a round trip.

170 with leg press. 80 just weights and me. Sorry, didn't take the differences of machines into consideration.

>arms
>ever
bf is a goof. Focus on squats for dat dere booty.

You are coming to stay with me.
We are meant to be together
I can feel the connection between us and its electric.

But I'm shaped like a man.

i am gril sen me the money and i come to london and be your grilfrien ok $700 i lov u babey

>leg press stats
Means jack shit.

So you're barbell squatting 80 pounds? How many reps?

Jesus Christ just take my fucking ((London)

And i love You

nigga is your phone's camera from the 1800's?

10-15. Depends how tired I am, in a set of 3.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Well... it's an iPhone 5, but I use snapchat to take pictures because my camera is broken. Sorry about the quality.

kek

That doesn't change the fact that I'm still shaped like a god damn man. And I don't get it. I look normal from the front.

ahh, i've been waiting on this meme to show up

>people think op is real
>not noticing the snapchat watermark

Stop doing your boyfriend's brosplits. Incorporate bench press and OHP for upper body. Focus on lower body - do squats and deadlifts (also clean & jerk and snatch if Olympic lifts are your thing) and look up Bret Contreras for proper glute isolation. Do both heavy and higher rep, have a deload week. Get your protein in, don't eat crap, sleep enough.

>camera broken
>still taking pictures

What the fuck

I'll always find this funny

Are you implying males and females should be doing different exercises?

You're fucking retarded

Your boyfriend doesn't know shit.

how do fucking retards get gf's

If their goals are different (and they often are), then yes. That's kind of how bodybuilding works.

>squats, leg press, lunges
These are all variations of the same thing. A quad dominant hip extension. And they're only one part of building a nice ass.

You also need to pick a hip dominant hip extension such as any type of dead lift or back extension.

You need a bent leg hip extension such as hip thrusts or glute bridges.

You also want a abduction/external rotation exercise to work the gluteus medius since none of the other lifts hit it very well. Such as x-band walk, band standing abduction, band seated abduction, band/cable hip external rotation.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

do squats

Thank you, this is amazing advice

Squats
lunges
deadlifts

Do those every other day with actual weight.

Thank you, this is very encouraging.

Well it won't make your pelvis wider or your shoulders narrower, but I think there's room for improvement with your squat, and improving your squat will make your ass bigger. Deadlifts are good too. And the shoulder thing really isn't that bad.

That's hot. Dont think your boyfriend would appreciate that though

It's pretty bad. But at least I'll look intimidating and muscular at the gym. Idk. Gotta roll with what I have.

nice nip

Das a good question, user.

Post pic of boyfriend so we can laugh.
Stop listening to that dyel, pic a routine and follow it. Also eat

Why do you say I should eat?

My boyfriend isn't even close to being a dyel. He's definitely bigger than 90% of you.

Funny, but obviously not op

dem nipples doe

I don't have a pic of my boyfriend's body.. but he's got some arms. His butt is really flat because I don't think he focuses on glute exercises as much as his upper body. Also a little on the tubby side. But all in all, a great bod to me.

Because to make gains you have to eat, you can't expect to change your body significantly if you don't give it the necessary resources.
Eat like 2-300 kcals over maintenance, lift hard, see what happens and adjust the parameters as needed.
Also, if you're lucky the little fat you'll put on will go to your hips and hide your v taper

I got some arms too bb. Like two

Well, you are in a fitness forum here. People talk about lifting here, they educate themselves, they put time and effort into it.
Your boyfriend is just someone that hits the gym, does whatever the fuck he thinks is good without any consideration whatsoever and keeps doing that forever.

Which is perfectly fine and good, but it's just a lot lower level compared to this place.
You now have to decide whether or not you want to lift with some effort into it.

If so, read the sticky, lurk, read whatever you come across and educate yourself.
No one here is going to spoonfed you.
And even if they did it would not help you. You need to grasp fundamental concepts of natural training and apply them to your programming and workouts yourself.
That is the only way.

Wrong quote

Would you have stayed away from gear if you had the chance Cheekie?

Hahaha

So you have to overeat in order to gain muscle, but only in calorie consumption?

What? Yes, you need energy to build more tissue. You're also supposed to eat an adequate amount of proteins, carbs and fats

>So you have to overeat in order to gain muscle, but only in calorie consumption?

You can go overboard with protein fats or carbs. I just don't understand the point in eating more calories. I'd think eating more protein would make a difference if anything

You cannot gain weight without a surplus. Muscle is weight.

Oh my god. I've been trying to be careful about calorie consumption this whole time

Because your body needs energy to do anything, building muscles included.
It's like building a house, if you don't have the energy to carry and lay bricks around you're not going to make much progress

No. Because my fitness goal is far different than this grill. I want something that can't be achieved through natural ways, I personally have no regrets from taking gear. I wouldn't encourage anyone here to take gear because most of you want achievable natty bods.

this thread is bait

Increased calorie consumption is a must, and be sure to watch your macros, although I'm gonna need to see a full frontal pic with less clothes to be sure

do I look like a man or not

Fucking this. Couldn't be said better

It's technically possible to use the energy stored in the bodyfat you already have to build muscle, but this is very difficult to do without steroids.

No.

Does he even lift?

>Veeky Forums