If the goal is 1/2/3/4 and above, why the fuck do I train biceps?

If the goal is 1/2/3/4 and above, why the fuck do I train biceps?
Useless muscle tbqh.
Curls are for gurls.

Other urls found in this thread:

lift-run-bang.com/2012/09/more-on-poundstone-curls-origin-of-my.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy Christ, source? I would snort lines of her dried vaginal secretions off of a man's erection just to savor the taste....

Accessories help compound lifts is y

Because you're not a powerlifter but someone who wants to reach a goal while looking aesthetic as well

Because strong biceps are important for support when moving heavy weight. Not much will set back your numbers like blowing out an elbow.

Jesus christ you're pathetic, that's the most plain looking girl ever

>every strongman does heavy curls
>curls are for girls

Exactly. There is nothing remotely memorable about her. She is like a blank slate. Feeling her pussy, hearing her moans....it would be like know what it's like to experience that with every woman ever because she is the exact middle of them all. So mentally arousing....

curls are for girls refers to the fact that they work vanity muscles, dumbass

>Suggesting that bodybuilding has clearer goals than powerlifting.

All you guys do is never be happy and obsess over getting attention for your body. Your goal is nebulous and totally based on taste. You've got judges, not referees. You're not athletes, you're sad.

Biceps are a pretty important muscle. I think the reason curls get a bad rap is due to people sort of reacting to their overemphasis, to the point that "enlightened internet gym goers" err in ignoring them. Anyone who has lifted an odd object or done manual labour will know that biceps are important.

So sad.

there are no vanity muscles you tard, every muscle has some use. Paying more attention to biceps than legs might be stupid if your goal is strength, but you should train everything anyway, if compounds suffice that's another topic

Have fun cucking your bench and exploding your elbows my dude

Try running these lift-run-bang.com/2012/09/more-on-poundstone-curls-origin-of-my.html

Twice a week or so, you won't hit 100 reps at first, but work up to it. Extremely low impact, effective, quickly done and great for your elbows.
We train curls Tbh

What's the 1/2/3/4/ for rows?

looks like a tranny desu

Don't worry about it, for accessories and shit like that, form is all that matters, so just select whatever works for you that day.

back injury

trizeps for 1/OHP and 2/bench

its for marching: "keep it up 2,3,4"