Why do women insist on wearing this shit to the gym?

why do women insist on wearing this shit to the gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BPdDIc-gEXO/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The gym is their time to peacock.

They claim it's comfortable.

I mean it's better than them wearing those small ass """""gym shorts""""" that creep into their ass every 5 minutes and have to keep pulling it out.

Move to Saudi Arabia if you don't like it, faggot virgin autist loser

I see guys in skins and tanks all the time, comparable to what she's wearing

This

Bros wear tanks to show off their arms, girls wear yoga pants to show off their ass

...gymwear?

chill you autist, it's a valid question

They're right

adding buzzwords doesn't make you more threatening :v)

this is what your dick crave right?

What dojo is this?

Mashallah, this pleases the righteously guided brothers, may Allah bless these chaste and modest sisters

Why do you care?

Just kidding, i realize you've been rejected by women all your life and that you've resorted to lashing out at them via Veeky Forums.

>you can only believe women should be total degenerate western whores or should covered up an accompanied by a man at all times

how about they act like they have some values and self-respect?

> muh dick

because women can't wear baggy clothes.

>women
>having that

kek

Unironically I prefer it over yogapants. If everybody was wearing this, just seeing female skin is enough to turn you on. You'll be so incredibly attracted to your wife even if she's a 2/10 just because she's the only woman you'll really see.

Once again, Islam prevails.

We can all confirm that OP got rejected by a yoga grill

/r9k/ posters are the worst on this board.

>nothin personell, kid

Alhamdulillah, they will def make it with Allah's help.

Theres nothing wrong with what shes wearing. Out of all the shit u see women wear at the gym you pick the worst example.

Do you guys scream Allah Akbar while having sex with these ninjas?

For some reason a woman wearing sweatpants turns me on more than yoga pants, especially if it's combined with a tight t-shirt that shows off her midriff.

Prove me wrong faggot. I don't support it because I think female happiness and freedom is important aswell but if we only look at it from a male perspective, maximum sexual and relational satisfaction comes from the system they have in islamic countries.

>2/10
I get that you haven't gotten laid but jeez user dream bigger lol ..Is that why you like fucking women that's hidden with a cloth

>posts picture of a Sikh

instagram.com/p/BPdDIc-gEXO/

This is how a woman should look at the gym.

I don't have a problem with women dressing like sloots in the gym acktually. But I get triggered when a group of them go to the gym and hang around in front of the mirror for like 35 minutes just doing selfies and playing with their phones. I get super triggered when they do this near the dumbbell racks.

Have you ever gone a long time without seeing women in person? Ever been in prison? Jesus some guys there become so desperate they'll fuck a male ass and pretend it's a girl. Any woman will make you lose your mind once you get out.

You underestimate the effect women have on us, not only hot women but all women.

Can't you see the caption below, its a joke pic.

But nice dubs tho.

So they can do this

t. self-hating ""male"" feminist

Does anyone find that shit attractive?

What kinda mongoloid is this???

If you're smart you wouldn't be in jail and stressin' about fucking men's assholes and chasing women's ass like a dog in the first place

It is. I have a pair of long underwear I wear constantly around the house that fit like leggings. They're comfy as fuck.

First I'm an islamist and now i'm a feminist?

>why does the preferred sex insist on remaining attractive to me even while in practical sports wear that was neither designed nor worn with my dick in mind?

truth

sit on my face

I went to prison because I lived in an oppressive shithole dictatorship that puts you in jail for being the wrong ethnicity. Not my fault.

Peace out faggot. Have fun Saudi Arabia. I'm sure it's the pussy paradise of your /r9k/ delusions.

Not an argument, maybe read more books instead of lifting iron you pavement-ape.

Gross!

yes that's how numbers work. Now you're a retard.

You should have worn a cloth to cover yourself, you stood out too much. Know your place. you were asking for it.

>spoiled 1st world faggot trying to lecture me about my human ""rights"" in Sudan

>tfw too intelligent for western whores
Why is allah so cruel?

The real question is: When will it become socially acceptable for men to wear leggings? They're so much more comfy than pants.

l o s a n g e l e s

Isn't that the exact line you men preach to your women to do kek

I don't live in a western country but yes the only reason I don't have a gf is because I'm intelligent enough to understand that it's not worth the investment in a secular country.

You didn't have to tell us. It was obvious you were a bitter virgin from the first post. Enjoy Riyadh.

books about fucking virgin in la la land? Can't believe some fags even believe this shit lol It's like dogs desperately chasing their treat tied at the end of their string

I don't see myself as bitter but rather enlightened. Sure it comes with some cynism towards the world and women in particular but it's only rational. I'm currently striving to spread the message of MGTOW in Tunisia to take down this outdated idea of marriage. Why should a man marry unless if we live like they do in Saudi Arabia? Only then is marriage rational for a man.

So?

>So?
Exactly. Low intellects finally gets it.

Be the change you want to see in the world, friend!

bitch knows how to sbow off her quads, notice no pattern leggings

>enlightened
>mgtow
Pick one

Validation seeking mindset, product of a superficial society where your ego is fed off other people's perception of you

Oh. Since you have been BTFO as a retarded bitter virgin, you're now "trolling". Ebin m'sir.

Actually I do wear leggings when I work out most of the time.

I just have to think of a good way to wear leggings in social settings. Leggings are form fitting, comfy, stretchy, and tend to have more designs. Fuck pants.

Leggings doesn't have pockets though.

These ninjas are terrible at stealth. I saw them right away

They wear it all the time not just to the gym, and the purpose is to display their ass in hopes of finding a mate. But I'm pretty sure you knew that and you only asked the question because you disapprove and wanted to find other people who sympathize with you. Your life will be happier if you stop letting things like women wearing tight clothes bother you.

No

I can't believe that's comfortable though, to have have a solid object pressed so tightly against your body.

>to have have a solid object pressed so tightly against your body.
hng...

When did white knights become so aggressive? OP asked a legit question buddy

She's a 6/10 max

Tight jeans are already being acceptable so you can wear leggings as well nobody will give a shit, but its not healthy for your manhood I'll just let you know that.

Y...you can touch my bum? ...o-ok you too.
They might blend in the dark better

>not healthy for your manhood I'll just let you know that

Why not? Does this same issue apply to boxer briefs?

Dumb questions get dumb answers maine.

Yeah wearing anything tight around your dick and lower waist area can fuck all your shit up senpai. Do some research on this and you'll see.

Shit what should I do? I hate regular boxers.

You'll get used to them. There is no better feeling than lifting in the winter, getting super hot in the gym, then walking out into the freezing temperature wearing gym shorts and boxers.

I used to wear boxers, my balls always dangled about. It's why I switched to boxer briefs.

I dunno man, go commando? Or wear your grandpa's long white underwear.

I'll consider going commando. I'm gonna try to find a job where I can work from home so I don't have to wear pants at all. Wearing a robe all day, free-balling like the ancient Greeks. They knew what was up.

> weightlifting not designed with dick in mind

clean and jerk
snatch

Have you ever worn compression shirts? Feel so weird to start with but they feel so good once you get fit, im not even talking about wearing JUST a compression shirt to show off, I mean having one underneath usual attire, the feeling of it against your muscles and abs is 10/10.

>Still sikh gains brah

i've seen worse

its comfortable? I love wearing leggings when I go on my runs. Why the fuck do you even care what I wear on *my* body? Should I go up to you and tell you your face is ugly as fuck just because it bothers me? No? So don't try to tell me how I should dress myself, virgin.

how can he be sikh when he looks pretty healthy and hyuj?

All these replies have to be trolls

Jesus christ

>you commented
Every time

That's like a 7, i see those every day.

it is

asked her why

All that mass and she is moving, what 20lbs? Weak as fuck.

ITT: OP thinks women exist solely to impress or fail to impress him, thus resulting in him becoming a bitchy little whiner who perpetually complains about them on the internet.