That guy that uses clips instead of his muscles to stabilize the weight

>that guy that uses clips instead of his muscles to stabilize the weight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fEUvI8Q6JDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily reminder that you should never use clips when benching. Was alone in the gym, overestimated my strength and failed on bench, was struggling under the crushing weight and thankfully I could tilt the bar to let the plates fall off naturally.

>2017
>not knowing how to roll of shame

It's like u wanna crush your neck.

Just roll it on your stomach and sit up. Its easy

Some of us are tryna bench more than 135, twink.

> roll of shame
Yes, let me roll this very heavy bar against my abdomen, which, since it's not protected by a ribcage, would crush my internal organs

Enjoy trying a situp with 315 on your stomach.

fucking dyels i swear, fuck off.

BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=fEUvI8Q6JDk

Checkmate autists

Dyels

dyel
"very heavy", yeah right 185lbs is not very heavy dyel
guarantee you dont bench 315, dyel

>Trying this bullshit in a crowded gym
Also, his technique is garbage

>I'm too autismo to ask for a spotter or roll of shame, how about i drop all the weights off the bar instead?

just stop user, you can't win this.

>that guy who uses clips on the smith machine

You've never benched more than your bodyweight, so chill out.

If I don't have a spotter, I bench in a rack you fucking retard. All this rolling and dumping shit is unacceptable.

>I bench in a rack

Isn't the roll of shame just a meme?

I can't imagine dropping a load of plates on the ground and making that god awful clattering sound fucking the plates up. Grabbing everyones attention with those fucking noises when everyone stares at your failure

>thinks racks/cages are only for squatting

So using clips for bench is a meme?
Does using them are sabotaging my gains?

>tries to justify a sissy shack by calling it a bench cage

Always use clips.
Have a spotter or perform the lift in a cage with safety pins. And by spotter I mean somebody that knows what they're doing.

You should go to a real gym sometime, not planet fitness.

>clips
I thought they were called magazines.
Am I in the right board?

I don't think clips on bench is a good idea, without them you can slip the weights off if something goes wrong

>All this rolling and dumping shit is unacceptable.
No

Bench in the fucking squat rack. My gym is a small discount gym so it only has one, but I give no shits.

Oh nigger, I slummed it at planet fitness for a year when I was DYEL. There's nothing but sissy shacks there. No open benches.

So you went to a gym with no bench for a whole year? wow you must be an expert then. Tell us more a training secrets.

>he doesnt bench in a cage and use safety bars

enjoy not using full ROM and injuring your rotator cuff when you have to press up prematurely.

You should never use clips. Not neccesarily because or safety, but proper workout mechanics.

Your lift should be so even with both hands that weights do not slip in either direction. In ensures an even workout to each side of your body.

what about when the bar starts to bend

>clips
They're called magazines you fucking mong

forced meme kys

Found the nolifts

Idiotic post. You can set the safeties up in such a way that you can touch your chest but the bar will not touch your neck, which is lower than your chest.

are you retarded?
you flex your abs, roll the bar to your hip and sit up. the weight rests against your legs now.

it sucks but is better advice than dumping the weights because newbies won't have control over the bar and it'll fling the other way, potentially injuring somebody.

to be completely honest, just asking someone for a spot or if the gym is truly empty use the power/squat rack for bench

Nevermind, you're just retarded

>me jogging in the back