Makes a video about how the "fitness industry" is fucked and people only want money

>makes a video about how the "fitness industry" is fucked and people only want money
>gets exposed trying to sell Instagram posts for $35,000
>gets exposed trying to fuck Callum's gf
>gets exposed as fucking everyone over
>quickly gaining hate and being called Baldley
>makes a video ironically bitching about internet rumors while clearly shook

Is he done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>/YouTube/ fucking when?

>Baldley

THIS

>be dumb as fuck
>"entertain" other dumb as fuck people
>get fuck rich without doing anything

and you fags discuss those people here, kill yourselfs sheeps.

>tfw to smart to youtube

It wouldn't even be so bad if people were posting about information that these youtubers are sharing, or talking about their routines or diet advice or steroid cycles.
But when the threads are literally about the fucking drama between these random e-celebs it's not on topic and it's fucking dumb.

Good trips my man.

dumb people usually like drama and discussing about drama, just look at woman with an IQ under 100, they all follow celebs for drama reason

>like oh my gosh have you heard that brad pitt and angelina arent together anymore?

Veeky Forums is not different, full of dumb autistic people that only care about gossip about swole people instead of getting swole themself.

You know what? I'm so smart, I don't even enjoy discussing Youtube antics. That's how smart I am. Imma make sure to let you know that, though, and monitor this thread, but MAKE NO MISTAKE: I do not care about it. Please, do not reply, because I WILL reply back. You might think of that as a sign that I'm, indeed, emotionally invested in this subject, but I'm not. I'm simply making sure that you know, that you become aware, of the fact that I do not care about this, and am, thus, morally, intelectually and physically superior to you. Again, I'm saying all this, but I could as well not even say it, since it makes no difference to me... Please don't reply... Please... I must feel good now...

he's still bigger, more athletic, makes more money and crushes more poon than you, OP.
dealwithit.gif

When did you realize that the ENTIRE bodybuilding/fitness industry is a sham? Full of fake embarassments of people, who could only ever exist in this twisted modern world.
Bradley is not rich. Like so many others, he has maintained an image financed by credit. He may get bursts of cash flow from pushing his atrocious apparel on to fatherless teenagers, but it is quickly chewed up on his car rentals, steroid habit and probably a bunch of other expenses he accrues living his fast lifestyle.
He is 30 and still lives with a room mate who he isn't even friends with but follows him around like a puppy filming his try hard, unfunny videos.

Him and everyone else like him are pure fake scumbags and you literally need to be a betamax teenager with no manly infulence in your life to be impressed by these guys. They are retards. Shells of human beings totally lost in a sick degenerate fantasy that is only possible in this age of social media dopamine addiction and debt based fiat currency.

>crushes more poon.

He easily could but he's a sperg. Watch him hitting on girls in the gym it's embarrassing.

>Gets an order sissty siss from the Sith Lord

Girls want to fuck him for the simple fact he has two million Instagram followers.

Bradley is an idiot. He has that prick face, it was only a matter of time before his shit started leaking.

He's still a sperg. Mike tears into him about it all the time. I'm sure he still crushes puss far more often than your average Veeky Forumsizen, but it literally needs to be the hyper-sexual aggressive woman for it to happen.

Do yourself a favor. Install video blocker for Chrome. Block that faggots channel.

Real talk

When you're such a faggot loser you're posting TMZ style threads about D level YouTube celebrities nobody in the real world even knows of.

Not smart enough to use the right form of "too," however.

his eyes are to close together imo

are u retarder bruh
youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk

What people post on social media rarely has much to do with reality. Hence why it causes depression in people browsing them - they see only the colorful surface of other people's lives.
Since he tried to fuck his buddy's gf, we can assume he's desperate for sex. There are some rumors that he's in debt. The only thing sure about him is that he's swole. And balding.

Agreed with the main point.

However dopamine isn't the reward chemical, it's the SEEK the reward chemical, Endorphins are the reward chemical.

Also, while legit GH is very expensive, roids are dirt cheap.

Thought my Autism would help. Peace.

Main point about guys like Baldley being schills who are deep in debt is true though. Renting shit, spending money they don't got to look cool. etc...

The attempting to fuck your buddies girl thing is a bad move.

The major problem with this is it leaves you without male allies.

Who wants to be friends with the guy who will try to fuck his girl?

he's just an autist that built a nice body via roids.

his autism caught up to him.

and callum would fuck him up.

Finally see an intelligent post on Veeky Forums cesspool

fag

10/10 quality post.

rare these days

He's opening his own gym very soon so how could he be in debt? Everything that loser told about BM on yt simply can not be proven.

Him bein' autismo is another story tho, no doubt he has pretty serious mental issues.

Unsubed to Bradley a week or so ago when I found out..don't need that negativity in muh life.

Switched to TheNattyProfessor
ACTUALLY informative. And still relatively small. So no youtube drama.

Seems like a chill guy.

>What people post on social media rarely has much to do with reality
/thread desu
All of social media is a baseless pretention. It isn't grounded in reality, it is all a facade. Similarly, all this "YouTube drama" is also how they get views and stir up conversation about themselves and other YouTubers. It's a positive self perpetuating system for them.
This. If you're 30 and all you do is workout and film yourself doing it, you really haven't got your shit together. And of course the vast majority of their followers are going to be easily impressionable teenagers with a perception of masculinity starting and ending at being muscular and fucking hot girls.

Like the fact that he opens his OWN gym. Can't be proven either. Leasing a property and owning one are completely different things. Also having it on your own vs having it shared.

the guys you're responding to are gay, but this....
this hurts to read man. this is not something a man would type.

Next you're going to tell me Clarence isn't natty

this

anone can drive a mercedes and lease a gym on credit.

Sauce on
>Trying to fuck Callum's gf
?

Well you have a point, time will tell.
He ain't natty m8, i'm sorry.

Oh fuck no. Why would Clarence do this to me.

Seriously, why would anyone think he's not natty? The guy has an aversion to eating anything unnatural, is extremely athletic (seen him tricking at 100kg+ bw?) and has been training since he was a kid. he's close to olympic level.

lol he could do g4p and fix his financial problems in a week tho.

>he thinks people in the Olympics aren't on gear
Oh honey

>he's close to olympic level
This. You can't have those stats being natty,

There is great money incentive.
You cannot compete without sterons, because everyone else is utilizing them. It's simply leveling the playing field

>sorry bradley, you need to take your hat off for the shoot.
>no bradley, it doesn't look good.
>bradley stop, it's not going to become "a thing."

his level of strength is pretty unnatural for a guy who is just a regular gym rat. Additionally I have no doubt his FFMI would be at least 27+ which is pretty much definitely unnatty range. He's more filled out than me at 6'3" and I am 5'10" and have been training for 5 years and I have good genetics

Bump

Not any of those people but you should realize that FFMI isn't the end-all.
Some people with thick joints, deep muscle bellies good insertions and solid genetics can go past the "natty" level even if they are indeed natty.
Shoot some people can even go over if they just go into an extreme weightcut.

he already did g4p

He's 5'10 and training for 7+ years. Not surprising he's more filled out than you.

because he hinted this here and there

The source of this is in the pinned comment in Train to look good naked vid

Guy has always been an idiot

I can't fathom how anyone has ever cared about him

>the ENTIRE bodybuilding/fitness industry is a sham
E-even him?

Do you even read?

>calum's whining about bradley being the Sith Lord
>source
No shit m8.

Yes?

Clarence was natty for a long time, but after his injury he realized roiding was the only way forward.

You can see how his shoulders and traps dramatically changed in the months after.

what video does he bitch about rumours?

In the last one about ice cream. He ain't talking str8 about it he's just being sarcastic too much.

Indians are weird.

What more do you need? It's from the person directly involved. What did yo want? hidden tape recordings, dumbass?

asians are weird. It's a different culture. We're as weird to them, I guess

Natural gains taper off to pretty much nothing after the first 3 years. Also the guy is obviously taller than 5'10

seems like Bradley has fucked your gf eh

Jokes on you, I don't have a gf

Baldley nuthuggers will always stay in denial. It says a lot that almost literally everyone Brad has associated with has shit to say about him afterwards.

He's not wrong. If you trust YouTube personalities for anything other than their ability to entertain you're a fool.

I only listen to a select few people for certain things. For strength, justin lascek can normally be relied on, minus the speed sets. Rippetoe should be listened to for leg mass (lol). Scooby is great for nutrition and health. List goes on.