Which do you like better?

Which do you like better?

Tbh I can do more pullups than chinups strangely

> I can do more pullups than chinups strangely

You don't fucking say

Chin-Ups are the overall better.

If you want to minimize your exercises to the most optimal, you'd go with Chin-Ups. Since you'll get better additional arm gains, without any real loss to back development.

fuck those titles are placed so vaguely.
pullups feel better, but i can do more chin ups.

aren't chinups and pullups literally the same shit? i've heard they work the same muscles and the only reason why chinups are easier is because they use biceps, so chinups are superior to pullups because they use more muscles. lats only get targeted more if you go super wide grip on pullups.

that said, i prefer weighted chinups because then i don't have to do any curls.

>chin-ups are overall better
What a fucking dumb thing to say. They're different movements that do different things entirely.

are you triggered m8?

It's not that strange that you can do more pull-ups if that's what you train more.
I prefer pull-ups because I'm a bodybuilder, and I actually have to spend time on specific biceps building movements, and chin-ups can fatigue my chest when I'm trying to focus exclusively on my back muscles. Chins have their use, but they're not ideal for my goals.

No you're just saying something that's literally wrong, and people are retarded enough here already without them repeating that "chin-ups are better than pull-ups no matter what hurrr"

?

I thought pullups were suppose to be harder.

>lats only get targeted more if you go super wide grip on pullups.
No they fucking don't, retard. Lats get targeted more if your grip is narrow = longer ROM.

pull ups work lat, bicep, lower trap and rear delt relatively evenly

chin ups work more lat and bicep

pullup is hand in pronation, chinup in neutral or supination. you got them mixed up buddy. the picture OP posted has names mixed up

No, I didn't get them mixed up, what are you on about? I'm not a fucking dyel I know the difference between a pull up and a chin...

that's why OP said "strangely"

FOR THE LOVE OF ZYZZ ANY NYRFAGS WHO SEE THIS THREAD READ THIS POST FIRST:

OP's picture is chin-up and wide grip chin-up.

Here's pull up vs. chin-up

whats up with people that do pull ups easier than chin ups

how does that work

You're an idiot

No, it's just a bad picture

You're blind bro, look at the OP again...

Shit, you're right.
I guess it's poor eyesight plus too little pixels.

are you blind? the bottom right picture is clearly hand in pronation which makes it a pullup.

actually the only thing pullups and chinups are good for is fucking up your shoulders, wrists, forearms, and elbows

t. fat dyel

I do pull ups. I can only do sets of 1 or 2 so far, but a few weeks ago I couldn't do any so things are looking up.

They've done pull-ups exclusively for months or years and not chin-ups.

Just do both. Even do a few negatives at the end.

don't kip like a retard

T. Mental retard

It strengthens your shoulders you fucking inbred

which is better for posture? and how wide should my grip be

>struggles to do a single pullup with 25kg
>meanwhile do sets of 8 with 30kg added