Do you guys take off your shoes when you deadlift? why?

Do you guys take off your shoes when you deadlift? why?

Yes
Because I usually wear my Powerlift 2 and the sole is too thick to deadlift with.

No, I think it looks stupid to deadift w/o shoes.
I get that it's less ROM, but if I couldn't get the deadlift because of that extra inch or two, then I doubt I would have gotten it without shoes.

Yeah cause I deadlift right after I squat so I take my lifting shoes off and I'm usually too lazy to put my other shoes back on.

No, because I'm not doing deadlifts at my mate's house.

no because I'm American I never take off my shoes

Yes because deadlifting with heeled shoes on is fucking stupid. And I need my Olympic weightlifting for dat deep atg squats

No because i need my shoes on every second to kick out some niggas or rapefugees if they appear in my gym

>being naked in public
no thanks please.

No, I just switch to my flats instead.

Yes. Stench of my feet makes me want to move my nose away from them = more motivation to straighten up.

>he's so unclean his feet smell when he takes his shoes off

Yes
When I first started out I took off my shoes, because it was recommended by some broscientists who said ''FUCK BRAH, ARNOLD DID IT, EVERY INCH COUNTS BRAH'', since I've been doing it for so long that's the position I'm strongest in

But I'm also pretty weak off the floor. I should probably do more deficits.

I don't think it helps too much, it's more of a mental cue, as in ''shoes off, time to deadlift'' or some retarded shit like that

this. basically exactly the same reason.
plus the elevated heel of my powerlift 2s would give me a disadvantage while deadlifting.

I wear chucks, so no.

i wear flat shoes when i have to deadlift so no

No, deadlifts are bad for your spine

I don't get how people have foot odor unless they have some sweating disease or just plain are unhygienic. Don't wear dirty shoes (which should be cleaned every once in a while, especially whenever it gets wet), wear new socks, wash your feet and toenails in the shower, bam.

Kek

No, how would that look like! And what for really? I can deadlift just done in shoes (adimeme runners).

Every single kid I see in the gym deadlifting in sock feet are typically maxing out around 225lb. Newbies reading stupid bro science. Wear ya damn shoes.

I bought some shitty ass shoes from Walmart for like 9 dollars for lifting

They're called Faded Glory, actually working surprisingly well so far

Tried it once and it felt weird so no.

Yeah cause i refuse to buy shoes just to deadlift

No, I wear flat soled shoes to the gym

I'm 18 220 body weight with a 545 deadlift and I go sockfoot senpai

I have cold sweats on my feet like 24:7, nothing helps. The feet themselves don't smell, but the leather and rubber and whatnot in shoes start smelling like satan's ballsack.

no cuz I rock these on deadlift day

i wear these cuz im poor

Shoes on always

Since I have mild scoliosis (like most of the retards is this thread) doing no shoe-deadlifts would snap up my shit.

Good choice

is that you? routine?

No, because I wear wrestling shoes and the soles are super thin. Plus the ankle support is nice.

How many goats you eat a day, bro?

>Asking for a person's routine and doing it will make you look like that person

what? how? i have scoliosis and I my deads feel easier without shoes

t. leglet

Ay senpai I normally wear lifting shoes to any workout I'm doing, but sometimes when I'm deadlifting it feels like I'm pushing through the balls of my feet rather than my heels.

Is this something that will hinder my deadlift?

I take off my shoes when I squat and deadlift

Is that normal?

I used to, but then my gym made me use these stupid pads to avoid making noise in the restaurant below us and now I wear shoes to make up for the height difference.

i do these too. You are probably not normal

Same here, il wear powerlift2.0 all the time