Are you ugly Veeky Forums?

Are you ugly Veeky Forums?

i don't know. i never leave the house and don't have anyone to ask. probably

no, but looks like you're struggling with a 5/10

I used to be a lanky faggot looking tall guy age 14-23 and that has left its mark on me

i am now 26 and maturing + lifting must've helped. women seem to find me attractive now but i still can't wrap my head around it

Not gonna lie, OP. She looks pretty ugly. Any more pictures of her?

I bet you sat on the toilet for lunch in high school faggot. While your shit posting on fit I'll be fucking some sweet and tight 18-year-old poon desu

i mean good job on getting a chick with a busted face and no confidence, im happy for you, just don't pretend she isn't ugly

My self esteem tells me yes,
others seem to disagree
>b4 using tinder as proof

Happens irl mostly

>that emoji design

>Giving compliments freely to a girl you don't know
I can see you're a cuck
And to answer your questions, yes, I'm ugly

yes im an ugly cunt and yes i cant pull birds

>Being an applecuck

we can tell m8y

>being a poorfag

>youre a beautiful woman and we should get together sometime

Some days I feel like I'm attractive but most of the time I feel like a 3/10

Are you picking up a nigger?

No I'm very beautiful

Yeah im fairly ugly. Dgaf though got a good looking wife anyway. In my experience the keys to defeating your own ugliness are be funny, be big and strong, be a hardass when you get hurt and shit. Everybody loves a funny, good natured hardass

No, I'm pretty good looking and I like taking care of myself but it doesn't mean much.
Autism is a powerful thing.

I'm 4 to 10 depending mostly on my fucking eyes. Sometimes they are hollywood perfect, but a lot of the time they are fucking asian narrow as if I fucking unuderslept or some shit. And it doesn't even correlate with how many hours I slept and how much time I spend on PC.

But it doesn't matter because I know The GAME.

Pick-up is love, pick-up is life.

I was voted prettiest in the class at my uni

Guess not

Either that or I'm so ugly that they did it as a joke but there are some borderline deformed people on my course

I get more "you are attractive/hot" than "you are handsome", but get both from time to time.
Honestly I'm not that good, but most guys my age (early 30s) and a bit younger look like shit. If you have an okay face (not ugly), are fit, are not bald and a decent height, you're going to receive a lot of mires and it won't be difficult to pick up girls (20-40).

yes

My family told me for a long time that I was "handsome." I was also dumb enough to believe them.

Not really but I'm nothing special and I'm a pajeet. I'm gonna have to work pretty hard to make my way into the American gene pool. Thank God I was born here and fully Americanized. If I had an accent or had any culturally goofy antics then I'd be fucked. Best I got is noob gains and so far I've gotten more respect from peers and glances from girls, but just glances. I got a way to go but every tunnel has an exit.

I have a nice frame and outline, so I've seen women get disappointed when they swoop by to check me out.

>sitting in front of mirror between sets
>focus on all of the things wrong with my face
>unmanageable hair and receding hairline on an odd shaped head
>eye shape makes me appear stupid unless I'm doing the Clint Eastwood squint
>they're noticeably uneven anyway
>nose isn't straight, good thing the eyes distract most from noticing
>crooked teeth with bad overbite
>Jewstein, DDS, did such a piss poor job designing an effective orthodontic program that I let what work was accomplished twist back out of place

I legitimately feel bad for pajeets who haven't been raised in white culture. And even the ones who have. There's this guy at my work who is super confident and a great guy, not even bad looking, and the only girls he gets are desperate. He's forever without a gf.

I'd expect to be fairly disappointed when it comes to white women man. Those weird pajeets have painted all you guys in the worst colour possible.

This.

>2017
>anything but iPhone
lol

A girl smiled at me at the store today so I guess I'm not hideous.
Other than that I don't know.

Get called cute. Also got called attractive once but that was some weird autistic girl who looked ok. But I know I'm not. It is all about the game anons. I faked being social andit kinda worked but its too much for me. I'm on the ugly side of average, mostly because I'm fat and really short 5'5.

Eh, I've accepted this and I think I'm better off knowing my limitations. I go to school, I have a great job, I'm doing muay thai and I still have an ocean of opportunities I haven't explored yet. I think in a way this is good for me because it helps me thin out girls that care too much about superficial qualities. I say "too much" because there's nothing wrong with looking for a good appearance. I've dreamed of fucking girls left in right in college but I'm not meant for Chad status. Even so, Chadjeets only score decent looking asian girls and trashy or mediocre looking white girls, generally. I'm not saying it's not possible for us to score higher, but often times pajeets are just as vain if not more vain than white women I dare say. Anyhow, I'll make my way into the world and I'm sure you will too if not already, if I can score just one good qt that I can settle down with then I'll be happy.

I've been told by a bunch of girls that i'm good looking and even had a few of them have crushes on me but i managed to do nothing about it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there's no hope. It sounds like I was being dramatic but I was only saying that the weird pajeets with moustaches are an obstacle that influence girls' first perceptions.

>tfw I get stared and smiled at all the time
>tfw have such low confidence that I assume there's nothing to it
>tfw even if I take a girl home, I'm a super poorfag who lives in a dump and sleeps on the floor

Have too ask but have you seen masters of none on jewflix?

When I'm at a party, chances are I'm the ugliest guy in the room. Feels bad.

I'm the fatess. And the one who gets drunk first because is fun.... not because I hate parties;-;

A lot of those guys are middle aged or fresh off the boat and were out of the competition from the start, unfortunately. But yes among my brown peers many stereotypes ring true. At least we're known for being funny. Tell you the truth I'm not actually Indian, I'm Bengali, so I look a bit more eastern. Also I pretty thankful for my dad for giving me masculine features (square jawline, broad shoulders, good height) and good muscle insertions for aesthetics. Genetically I think I have a fair amount of potential, we'll see once I fully break hungry skeleton mode. I think once I pass any barriers I'll have as good a shot as the next guy.

I have not, looking it up rn. What can you say about it?

Don't think so.

Pros
>blonde hair/blue eyes
>squarish jaw
>symmetrical
>facial features all a good size and shape

Cons
>dyel
>glasses
>overcrowded bottom row of teeth
>facial hair comes in sparse on my cheeks
>hair starting to thin at temples, probably be bald in a couple years

I don't know if you'd like it being a pajeet. I know I hate shows that pander to me, spics. But it didn't seem overly pandering but more of an insight to relationship which I did like. But i really didn't like the intro.

I look like a sleep-deprived Elijah Wood if he carried more fat on his face and had a full head of thick, longer-than-shoulder length hair. I've been called Frodo for almost 10 years now

Personally, I sometimes think so, but it depends on which angle because of my big stupid fucking crooked nose. Gf thinks I'm handsome, no one's ever called me ugly, I've fucked a couple 8.5s in my time despite also being a beer-gutted DYEL until recently, so I'm obviously not fugly, but I am self conscious about my nose and I have one snaggle-tooth that I'm gonna fix soon.

Yes. Very.

yes

No I'm hot and it sucks because you get to experience girls being interested in you and then quickly losing interest once they get to know you.

You bet. Terrible thin hair, short, creepy eyes. My face isn't the worst but it can't be helped. My eyebrows grow thick and if I don't pluck them every week I look like Anthony Davis, my beard grows quick but un-evenly.
I've started working out a bit more recently, and I'm eating more and better, haven't gained a single pound and I don't grow any mass even though I feel stronger.
I don't let it get to me though, it doesn't impact my social life except for having no chance at love. Just started to accept that it wasn't meant to be.

That chick is disgusting

I'm decently above average. The best part is that I'm into girls most people think are around a 7 and I've noticed that the kind of girl I think is attractive usually finds me attractive, so life's good.

Yeh. I've got laid though and they weren't fat so at the end of the day it's not so bad. When it comes to being ugly and lifting I'd rather be a big horrible ogre than a pathetic little goblin.

>not channeling your outer ugliness and drive and motivation to better yourself into fulfilling the ugly-but-tough motherfucker nichè and scoring cuties with daddy issues who need to feel protected and cared for

It's all mindset bros

Does anyone else find these thread pathetic? What kind of person posts their conversation with random skanks on tinder? Obviously that woman you're talking to is having multiple conversations with men at the same time as you. Is it because it's the only way you can have a conversation with a woman that allows you to not be a sperg?

Just thinking about it makes me laugh. You're posting pictures of conversations with random skanks to make yourself feel good. Those women are all getting dicked by multiple men and you're stoked you got a compliment from them.

>owning any other phone but an iPhone
>2017
Lol

Kratos is:

>ugly
>bald
>angry, all the time
>so muscular that he became a niche instead of a common taste
>autistically obsessed with war and violence

but

>he fucks every girl that breathes in his direction, his masculinity almost reeks
>he fucked the goddess of love
>he killed all of the competition (the olympians)

Every bitter guy out there who pines about his looks or autism should strive to be a Kratos.

>Kratos is:

not real
/thread

jellyposting

ugly to you is atrtactive to others

Dubs of truth. Also kek'd

t. Helios

>he fucks every girl that breathes in his direction, his masculinity almost reeks
Sounds like the Witcher, Kratos like Geralt are fanfiction tier characters.

Let me make the same comparison to some loner anime character who gets all the girls.

Clannad, amirite bro xD

Fucking idiot

>glasses
>not ugly

KEK

>"there has never been a case where ugly dudes can score way out of there league"
>isn't funny or charming enough to be distinguishable
>posts ironic "just be confident bro" meme threads

>decaprio

Veeky Forums HELP I'VE GOT A SORT OF QT TRANNY I FOUND ON OKCUPID I FOUND OUT SHE LIVES NEAR ME AND I KINDA WANNA FUCK HER SHOULD I DO IT IS IT WORTH IT AM I GONNA GET AIDS AND DIE IF I DO IT PLZ HELP

Daily reminder that 80% of men are unattractive to women, and that you most likely belong to that percentage.

Just make sure she wears a condom dumbfuck

Sounds pretty gay, my man. Are you gay?
Else I'm willing to bet you'll regret it

kys

If she's only sort of cute online she'll look like a man irl

>She
Come on, man

Most satisfying kill. Felt good killing that dyel smbich

> implying 18 yearolds are anywhere near tight and not roastie sluts

If you want a chaste, innocent, tight teenage girl you gotta go lower, like 13-16

>Kratos
>ugly

Lmao nice coping there. You have no idea what makes a man attractive. Kratos is a dom masc hunk.

i-i'm pretty sure i'd be top

maybe? idk i've never tried stuff with a dude or a trap

not yet

you think so? i mean she looks like she has a slim body at the very least so that'd be nice, might have a cute feminine penis too

also she lives relatively close to me so i'd be sort of worried about bumping into her with friends or something or having her go all crazy and stalk me and shit

Just remember every cell in their body has an x and a y chromosome. No matter how feminine they look and how much hormone therapy they undergo, they are biologically male
But fuck a dude if you want, it doesn't actually matter at all in the grand scheme of things. Whatever makes you happy in the long term is most important

Can't believe your overlooking the penis. That shit should be a red flag no matter how desperate you are. Just go do it you faggot

Being called attractive is useless if you have 0 personality, if you follow the path of self improvement people will naturally find you more attractive unless you're comically deformed

Learn to not give a fuck

>Implying 5s are worth my spellchecker

You could meet up, and if you feel uncomfortable with the situation, you can just leave

if a girl is hard to get thats a good thing, it means shes not a slut.

I'm the one that gets social anxiety big time and starts talking about serious psycho shit when faced with a girl

it's his natural grimace and harsh features that make him conventionally ugly (e.g. scars. what helps him is that these things actually reinforce his masculinity.

Tinder?

no i know but i'm into the whole "cute girl with feminine penis" thing at least in theory, lord knows I've fapped and fantasized about it enough

if I wanted to fuck a girl without a penis I would...I've got a seperate tinder date lined up tonight too with a biological girl but that requires a) travel and b) paying for cabs and probably drinks

true...would she be offended tho is the question

>would she be offended tho is the question
In this situation, you come first. Having sex with the trans is a point of no return. You should not force it upon yourself for the sake of another's feelings

> Having sex with the trans is a point of no return
What does he mean by this?

no return from what? faggotry? I feel like if I'm considering this i've already passed that point

>submitting to having a receding hairline
>not shaving it all off, growing some form of a beard, and wearing a fucking hat

ishygddt, come on

Fucking this.

My autism could be weaponized. I've had countless girls try to get to know me, hang out etc under the pretext of being friends and then when I turn them down (I'm pathetically not over my ex gf) they ignore me. Sometimes I'm happy to be cute and muscular and sometimes, more rarely of course, I resent it.

Then fuck him, or get fucked. Whichever you prefer

I'm always going to find myself ugly.

I'm full of dreams but not enough action
I'm too angry and take too much comfort from booze and smoking
I'm not nearly as swole as I want to be
I have too much body fat
My lifts aren't good enough
My skin is shit

All these things push me to be better every day.

I really don't care for compliments.

The day you become content with yourself is the day you lost.

Embrace your ugliness; it is your greatest ally.

>The day you become content with yourself is the day you lost
Tell that to Buddhists

Are you me desu? I go out of my way to make sure a girl can't get to know me. Some rich blonde girl started talking to me out of no where in the library. We hang out a bit and she says shit like "so when do I get to meet the parent?" and texts me that she misses me at 4 am in the morning. I didn't even end up kissing the bitch.

I'm not over my ex either. Shit sucks.

I'm good looking.

But still over weight, stretched skin, and bad teeth(poor single parent, no braces were in the cards as kids)

I'm going to make it Veeky Forums

pretty true
but at the same time kinda edgy

But yeah, i have such a long way in front of my that im not sure if ill ever make it

but shit, its getting better by the day
one day i may

Why do the
girls in both
pictures
write like
this

While your own messages have normal line break

I'm glad to see I'm not alone

all my friends look good, all the girls i hang with look good. i think im ugly because there are features in my face most would consider huge minuses but sometimes im in situations that make me think if im that ugly after all or am i just such a fucking gr8 lad

>knows all about what a girl look by looking at a tiny picture of her face

quit hating brah

>about what a girl look
are you a fucking nigger or something?

lurn 2 inglich faggot.