He uses a "fade" of any kind

>he uses a "fade" of any kind

laughingwhores.jpg

Sorry bruv, women like guys who can grow some real hair.

>growing hair for girls

>someone fucking you in the ass could easily pretend you're a ginger tranny with that hair

No thanks. I prefer the Hitler Youth.

That way they KNOW you're a little faggot boyslut when they're fucking your from behind

Get a hair cut you filthy hippy.

Which hair should I get cut?

Pic related is the haircut i am going for when my hair will grow long enough. Problem is i dont know how in the flying fuck to style it, i had long hair undercuts already but shit just wouldnt style no matter what product i used, but this guy can wave his head like a retard and his hair doesnt even move.

HOW

Try a foaming mouse to get the volume and shape, then use a hair spray as a fixer to hold it in place.

Practice makes perfect user-kun

It's a military thing. You wouldn't understand.

>using anything more than body butter in your hair

Keep telling yourself that you lazy greasy disgusting fuck. What ever helps you sleep.

>body butter
This phrase makes me fucking physically ill.

RIGHT ON BRO! Haha!! Look at this disgusting, lazy fuck no woman desires! He still has a full head of hair! WHAT A LOSER LMAO

>fitness

Hairlets on suicide watch.

Tfw blonde hair blue eyed always have shit tier hair inb4 some Jason statham looking fuck posts Thor or something cherry picking the .0000000001 percent won't help you haircels

Most men are pretty retarded when it comes to this. Just like hair can make or break a woman, it does the same with a guy.

I've had somewhat surfer style hair ever since I was a kid, it's by far my best feature, a full head of thick hair. It looks like that guy in Fantastic Beasts or a shorter Owen Wilson. I NEVER brush it. I mess it up with my hands and that's about it.

Ever single woman has complimented me on it, I've been approached by most of the girls I hooked up with, including my current gf of 1 year. I've even had full grown women hitting me up on Instagram DMs. I've gotten attention from every type, from teenage girls to 60+ years old, no joke. At least 12 matches a day on Tinder. And I know it's all the hair.

If you ever do something like this you're a faggot. Thanks.

how blonde does it need to b mines light brown

are u the surfer body guy that posts in cbts sometimes?

>light brown
is not blonde

No, but I remember there was a guy that posted way back that had Owen Wilson-like hair as well, he had a disease. Forgot the name. Aesthetic dude though, he knows what's up.

No homo but I think Varg's hair in this pic is on point

it's a faggy numale cut

Literal shit

I think this and also way overdone, every other guy on the street looks like that nowadays, the short fade + beard combo. People are mostly drawn to what is unique and rare. Evan Peters is a great example, women cream themselves over him, and yet his most famous look is that dirty blonde from season 1 of American Horror Story, where he looked the most boyish.

Not everyone can pull it off, but if you can, Jesus, it works.

>not having luscious locks up top and a fade down the sides and back
It's like you don't want girls to find you irresistible.

Im growing this all of 2017. Hairlets need not reply.

Looks like a constipated retard

Balding manlet

Not even going to bother posting images but obviously girls prefer medium long hair every actor/famous person at sex god status from looks not sports or money rocks this look. Leo, Depp, Pitt, Jim Morrison etc

seriously aesthetic

desu varg has really strong features

Varg could have been a Chad with a normal life but he had to be an edgy fucker and ruin his life by "defending himself" against a faggot satanic faggot memester by stabbing him in the back and neck 23 times.

>bruv

Goddamnit, you Bongs are so oblivious to how retarded all your slang and accents are. Your women are hideous, your men are weak, and your culture is nearly dead.

Barely a tier above niggers, and that's only because you retards are too weak and cowardly to be as violent as they are.

Thats not what body butter is for.... And fucking ewww

>he doesn't like having soft hair