Nature has commanded that girls get their pussy automatically wet from broad shoulders...

Nature has commanded that girls get their pussy automatically wet from broad shoulders. Shoutenings to narrow-shouldered betas.

>go to get fitted for a suit today
>too broad and arms too big to fit into anything that's not baggy
Thanks lascek

>tfw super broad shoulders.
>tfw my shoulders are broad enough that they fill out large and xlarge shirts though my body doesn't.

Honestly a really good feel senpai

Tfw decently broad shoulders, but also wide hips

>tfw I have wide hips too

I honestly lucked out, I have kinda wide hips but they are hidden under my broad shoulders

It's annoying as shit. Why do male tshirts not have some kind of taper by default?

>hips are narrow
>shoulders are broad
>height is tall
>wasted because I'm a dyel skeleton

I don't know. I just like to wear larger clothing by default now since it doesn't feel so tight on My shoulders

doesn't gymsharks caters specifically to that kind of shit?

They make roids for people like us brother

I have no idea. I'm poor as shit so my gym clothes are old workout clothes I used in HS or free tank tops I get from my UNI

>this thing on your body that is beyond your control is the ONLY thing gils care about

90% of Veeky Forums and body-image related threads on Veeky Forums today.

Honestly, I'm so glad I'm past that age when I take any of the shit I read here seriously. If that was part of chan culture back in my teen years it would have ruined my self-esteem for fucking good, like you guys' self-esteem probably is.

I too know this feel

Hoping my shoulders will fill out xxxl shirts someday if I just keep getting bigger

ditto that
XL is just XFat size...
so hard to find an XL that doesn t look like a blanket in the abdomen

Same

I got an xxL shirt from my dad and it's still a bit loose on me. Though not very so that's good

If you wear bigger than an xl you're obese. Period. If you wear xl and you're not on roids you're obese. Large is the biggest a natty needs even with naturally broad shoulders.

Lol bullshit. I'm only 8 months into the Texas method and my large shirts are already too small and I have abs

Wear slim fit shirts

>tfw wide shoulders
>tfw glorious bubble butt
>tfw great proportions

if only i wasnt fat id be an adonis

or maybe youre over six foot

manlet meme still got to me even though i'm married with kids

>people picking on things you can't control makes you self conscious

it would only make me feel bad if I didn't have a pretty frame and face.

>5'9"
>20" shoulder span
>square german head with decent jaw
>deep blue eyes
I'm like 3 points off the genetic lottery
feels good to be pretty

MAJOR COPE

>not having taiored suits AND shirts
toppest of plebs

>Implying they're not taking it in over the weekend
What, you think I'm gonna let my suit look like shit?

could be true in the US. i need XXL japanese polos and i'm only 85kg

its not broad shoulders, its hip to shoulder ratio. For instance, the male on the right in OP pic has broad shoulders but his child bearing hips are cropped out

>Have super broad shoulders and tight as fuck abs even before lifting
>... 5ft8

I'm 6'2" 200 lbs and large shirts fit me right fine with extra room. Some are a little tighter than I'd like but an xl would be like a dress. You must shop in weird places or wear really baggy shit.

Roids won't help if you don't eat enough in the first place.

ylis mentioned
shoutenings

>175cm manlet
>wide hips
>narrow shoulders
Should I just give up?

>because i cannot control it, it shouldnt matter in sexual preference
you're not very smart for your age

really depends on the brand. i'm the same size as you and i have l and xl shirts that fit me the same

>just world fallacy
Extremely low IQ post

That's because you live in America and an XL there is like 3XL everywhere else

>Tfw naturally wide shoulders
>Also tfw my traps will never grow because of this,
Honestly don't give a fuck about traps, sure strong traps are good but I can still get them strong, huge traps are ugly and for narrow shouldered cuckboy manlets.

Also on a sidenote black Slim fit t-shirts look fucking amazing on me

Fear not, I had normal shoulder width but after two years of hammering lateral raises my shoulder:waist ratio has reached chad mode

feels good man

>huge traps are ugly and for narrow shouldered cuckboy manlets
nah you just havent started lifting yet

>having self-esteem
JUST LEAVE

How does the guy on the left have such weirdly, stretchy large traps, and no lat flare whatsoever? What could he possibly have done to achieve such an odd physique?

Expect that's not a meme, girls really do hate short men.

ah the framelets are here

>Why do male tshirts not have some kind of taper by default?

So that they can still fit fat people. Not even joking.

I found one of my dad's old tennis team t-shirts from the 70's and it had a taper that brought it in below the pecs.

t. fucking dyel

He is flaring his fucking traps which hide his lats retard

rate my natty shoulders

guy on left could fix everything with synthol

if by fix you mean ruin years of hard work then yeah, he sure could

by fix i mean gain incredible width, noob

enjoy that sick synthol pump, pajeet

If by points you mean inches, then yeah

No, user. No.

Where do you find a tailor? I've tried craigslist but found nothing

Kek yeah me too I'm 6'3 and when people ask me about my height people I say I'm 5'6 as a joke so people walk about thinking "wow guy is funny but he's definitely 6'5".

T. Manlet

What's a good shoulder with for a 5'10" Manlet?

Are 18 inch shoulders on a 5'9.5" guy decent?

no I have 19'' at 5'6 and look like shit

Does anyone else's t-shirt's arms stick out like a triangle? I feel like they are too narrow for my shoulders

Whats the routine to broaden your shoulders?

wait until growth plate transplant become readily available

Thats because you are 5'6 my friend.

yeah its hard to find clothes that fit well. im relatively short and broad, so things are either too long if the shoulders fit properly which looks ridiculous, or too small. i go with the smaller size usually to make myself look bigger.

I just started lifting 4 months ago. I'm 6'3" with 21 inch shoulders. Should I just kill myself now?

I once really liked this girl when I was in high school and we were friends, went to movies a lot so I tried to get with her but she told me "Sorry I only date guys with wide shoulders" I literally got BTFO.

ouch, brutal. I need it to stop being a turbo manlet. I would be able to make myself 5'10 since you can stretch the upper and lower leg 15% each "safely"

The surgery needed to increase your height cost about $60,000 though doesn't it? You get about 1 - 4 inches iirc.

yes but the thing with growth plate transplant is that you would be able to walk quickly after the surgery and wouldn't need to have metal rods in your legs. Growth plate transplants hasn't been done yet but we can do it in theory

Then do Food LP

That feel when
>22in shoulders at 5'9
>Huge fucking head
look like guy on left of OP's pic.

anywhere in your City?
There are at least three where i live and it only has 15.000 people

measure again, faggot.

I don't lift I just come to fit for the fit females threads

Am I Gonna Make It

>tailoring
>take 54 regular coat, remove sleeves and open up part where sleeve is sewn on
>attach custom sewn sleeves because gun show
>bring waist in because 32 waist
>need 36" trousers to get them past thighs
>still look like an idiot because of natural body dimensions

goddammit just fuck everything

YLIS TAAS VAIHIS :D

>Brings up a roiding gargantuan genetic freak strongman as an example
GG, you tried.

Wow boxes are so popular!

I have those qualities and I lost the fat, don't look like an adonis but I look good senpai.

>I don't lift

I am sorry bro

>175cm
>hips
>broad shoulders

Yes, they will.
Roids are marginally less effective than magic

Bingo. It's not about having a six-pack or being super cut. It's about having a robust frame: broad shoulders, thick joints, narrow waist, heavy bone structure.

Obviously not

how to increase span

reminder that the guy on the right looks like shit

Thats pretty much how I look, except my muscles are more defined. How do you hide those hips?

this

90%+ of the photos of models are photoshoped or from
a flattering angle.
Also women have these kind of insecurities as well no matter
how hot they seem to us.

>Where do you find a tailor? I've tried craigslist

What the fuck? You go to Craigslist to search for a tailor? You want someone to make you a custom cock sock or something? Try google, or fucking LinkedIn, anything but fucking Craigslist.

Get shirts from H&M.
I'm over 200lbs at 5'10", roughly 15-18% bodyfat, and can comfortably wear a size M or L.

Is 18" on a 5'6" is that a good span or should i kill my self?