Baldness

Surely going bald isn't that dire right bros?
Jason Statham or Johnny Sins could still slay or date top tier women easily despite being bald right?

Other urls found in this thread:

womc.cbslocal.com/2014/05/12/bald-men-are-tattooing-their-heads-to-look-like-hair/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes but are you a rich actor? i dont think so

Yes, but even if they weren't they'd still do pretty well.
A guy with Jason Stathams or Johnny Sins looks would probably do just fine despite baldness. Plus Jason Statham seems to be a manlet, and it's not like his model gf needs him for his money or because she can't get a man with hair.

he has "bigger" problem than being bald

Jason Statham has great facial genetics and head shape for being bald. He looks great with it not despite it which is very rare.

I'd compare it to Ryan Gosling who doesnt have a lot of attractive features despite his hair and height, yet his facial genetics come together in a way that make him look really good.

It's definitely a big minus to your attractiveness. Every guy looks better with hair, every single one, even if they just keep it buzzed short.

However, the only alternative as of now is to hop on Fin and I didn't want to roll that dice. This post will have +10 replies of guys saying "I've used Fin for 40 years with no sides!" but it was my personal decision to just deal with the balding instead of messing with my hormones because I was scared of never getting laid again. There will always be grills that are into bald guys with beards just like there will always be grills that are into guys who are +20/+30/+40/+50 and so on. Doesn't matter how you look, you are someone's dream partner. Hell, there are guys and grills that have a fetish for fucking fat people.

>is like 5'8"
>uses his money and looks to score 6' pussy

My fucking nigga. Nothing worse than short or below average dude who dates short women in order to look good and then perpetuate the curse to his kids.

not as well as they would if they had hair

Statham looks good bald because of many different reasons, his hairloss interestingly doesn't make him look old, it just makes him look bald, that's it, looking at his skull it's pretty hard to put a finger on it as to why he can get away so well with being bald because he has a pretty big forhead and wide top of the head. The thing he has going for him though is the distance from the bottom of his nose to the bottom of his chin, it's clearly bigger than his nose height, strong jaw line, and great facial hair reaching up to his cheekbones are another things.
Also, good physique, alpha behaviour etc

If you're going bald and don't have Statham's features make sure you train at least your neck and traps if you don't want to end up looking like a cancer patienet after chimotherapy

On the right guy bald looks sexy as hell.
You have to be confident to pull it off.

If you're a scraggily, awkward lanklet you wont look good bald.

if you have a weak narrow jawline and head shaped like a light bulb/pear, no confidence can help you, it's a complicated combination of facial features that lets some guys to get away with being bald without losing their good apperance and it's not very common,

nobody can gain anything from loosing their hair, but only very small percentage of men will be able to not lose anything either.

CHIN
JAW
NECK
BROW
CRANIUM

If you have a good body and a masculine face like him balding won't be a problem. If you're a baby-faced cuck then you're fucked.

> Every guy looks better with hair, every single one

Eh, Statham didn't.

The trick to looking good bald is to roid. Helps with facial hair, jawline, and neck thickness.

caught The Mechanic 2 the other day. Statham has the baddest movie punches. Power and form.

baldcel cope
get a hair system/transplant asap

>wig on a man

Considering 2/3s of men have the mpb gene, no. Join the club, brah.

Finasteride is your friend. Don't believescare mongers.

this

t. Merck shill

Very scared it will break my dick.

t. jew

It won't, brah. I've been on Fin for 127 years with no side effects whatsoever. Stop listening to those baldcucks. Misery loves company, you know? It's completely harmless. It's just hormones, right?

>step 1: be fucking rich
>step 2: be jason statham
>step 3: have accent
>step 4: ??????
>step 5: profit

>tfw been socially isolated for so long that I now have an accent when speaking my own native language

W-will I make it, b-bros?

you sure it isn't because hes rich? and 95% of women can be bought?

>127 years.
Wait, what?

Strong jaw or a beard and you're fine.

Theres a huge difference between being actually bald and just rocking a buzzcut

this makes me feel better about my balding tbqh. I could have hopped on fin because I noticed my balding very early and definitely could have done something, but altering my body's chemistry just for some hair on top seemed pretty retarded. Even if there are no obvious side effects, you're still fucking with your hormones. Still hoping for that cure they keep ranting about in 2020

she's clearly wearing like 3" heals
are you retarded?

Ive used wigs or "hair systems" on and off. I am definately more attractive when i wear them and with the newer technology they are undetectable, you can literally skydive, swim, workout and fuck without worrying about them coming off or a girl finding out. The only real issue was peeling it off every two weeks for cleaning/reshave, usually takes an hour.

I always hear these statistics and I think it's bullshit. Maybe a third of all the men I see on the streets are bald or balding, and that's being generous. Even most old people I see still have hair.

I wouldn't call it a huge difference. You need a strong jaw or beard to pull of a buzzcut as well.

It's pretty damn noticeable though. Even a millimeter of hair can make a big difference. There's just too much skin on your head and it ends up looking weird if you have no facial hair at least.

Women are only around to be raped, don't let them get the upper hand in society.

Jason Statham has tattooed hair.

womc.cbslocal.com/2014/05/12/bald-men-are-tattooing-their-heads-to-look-like-hair/

>It's just hormones, right?

Yup. And mine are broke and I have a limp dick and zero libido, now. Thanks, finasteride!

yeah, I guess that's why he has LITERALLY no hair whatsoever at the front of his head

You are a wise man and you have the correct opinion. Also Donald Trump will be one of the greatest Presidents ever lived after that Cuck Obama we have now a REAL MAN in the Office.

Yeah, bro. 127 years, bro. No sides, bro. Just hop on it, bro. You don't wanna be a baldlet, do you, bro?

Beard and muscle is a must along with not being insecure about baldness

what if I can't grow a beard