What's your resting heart rate Veeky Forums?

What's your resting heart rate Veeky Forums?

58bpm here

68-78 now
>stress
>little/poor quality sleep
>no cardio
>stress

was 41 when I swam in college.

47. only exercise i do is SS and riding my bike to/from job, rest of the time i sit on my ass because software engineer

>tfw you've entered blue whale mode

54 here

44-50 bpm

Am I really supposed to believe that the board that doesn't do cardio and eats at McDonalds has an average resting heart rate in the low 40s?

Their measurements are shit. Some fag the other day claimed his RHR was 35.

Either that or e-statting. I mean 49-55 is what 18-year-old athletes have and Veeky Forumsizens are somehow better than that.

Who this?

Well, I'm convinced Veeky Forums confirmed for more athletic than track than Olympic athletes.

Well first of all heart rate isn't necessarilly indicative of cardiovascular fitness.

Secondly I'm MIGHT, ALLEGEDLY do cardio in secret OCCASIONALLY.

Don't force me to come out of the closet again user.

>a few posts represents all of Veeky Forums

Only people who are proud of their rhr would bother to post anyway.

101 last time I went to the doc. I may never be as 'sthetic as Zyzz but at least I can be like him in dying of heart failure in a sauna

approx 60bpm here, but with extra systole. Doctor said it wasn't dangerous but i'm still afraid to die on my bike or in a sauna.

Just think of it this way. The doctor spent at minimum 10 years of grueling eduction and training to tell you that you're just fine. Its most likely 15+, in fact. You spent 15 minutes googling symptoms to convince yourself you might die.

Who do you think is more likely to get it right?

Apparently 64 at the moment but I feel like complete shit and I don't know why.