Realistically speaking, who would win in a free for all, vale tudo style brawl between clarence, isley...

Realistically speaking, who would win in a free for all, vale tudo style brawl between clarence, isley, jason blaha and jeff seid?

Would quick explosiveness of an olympic lifter made clarence the winner?

Would raw powerlifting strength made isley the winner?

Or would blaha's expertise on war and superb firearm skills (non negotiable) trumps over jeff seid's aesthetically pleasing good looks?

clarence.

he doesnt just lift, he does gymnastics for fucks sake. he can still do flips at his weight

Jeff Seid was a sickeningly good wrestler so would dominate

Jason is ALOT bigger than Jeff Seid in person. Think about that for a minute.

if they were smart then they would gang up on clarence first.

if they don't then clarence-kun wins.

Isley is an intimidating specimen

Yeah but clarence can just flop around and backflips out of jeff seid's grasp.

>implying you need to be huge to shoot someone with your .308

Pretty sure bloho could do a back flip too

Clarence is athletic af. Jeff Seid is a wrestler. Clarence has a weight advantage. I'd say it would be pretty close. Joff would probably win though.

Bahahahaha omg

defnitely clarence

Flips aren't hard

He's big but damn he looks like shit

Jeff, he is tall, has perfect genes, is a top wrestler and has unreal strength

Blaha has killed before and would do it again

Clarence does martial arts and tricking, so my bet is on him. Realistically tho, that would set the other guys initially against him so if it was all on all, it could be anyone's game.

ah, yeah, forgot about that. So Clarence or Jeff

Alright lets break it down person by person

1. Clarence =
Pros:
>inhumanely strong, lean and conditioned
>super explosive, flexible and actually can jump/backflip/tricks

Weakness:
>apparently folds under pressure if there is alot of people watching
>voldemort
>shit cardio due to constantly training for singles/doubles

2. Joff =
Pros:
> actually a good wrestler and trained since childhood. Probably stands the most chance winning if the fight goes to the ground.
>Decent cardio because HIIT + clen to get shredded brahh

Weakness:
>weight disadvantage (joff is the lightest out of the 4)
>low str build so probably weak af
>a mirror

3. Blahino
Pros:
>2 black belt by 19
>more muscle mass than prime serge nubret
>expert in firearms and hand to hand combat
>no remorse for human being due to mercenary past

Cons :
>non negotiable

4. Isley
Pros :
>wide shoulders increase reach
>thicc core to protects inner organs
>strong legs due to powerlifting

Cons :
>slow as shit
>no cardio
>he neber learns

My money is either on joff or blaha desu

What a freaking badass. Imagine he looked like this in his spec-ops days after wading through the blood of narco terrorists

That nigga look strong. Goal body

clarence roids. he deadlifts more than pat mendez did when he weighed 400 lbs

How do you know he does martial arts?

I don't. I assumed since he's tricking that he does tae kwon do. maybe i'm wrong

Tricking and tae kwon do are very different and have little overlap

Definitely going for Clarence. Sometimes inhumane strength will put fear in people's mind.

Jason blaha hablack belts in two styles of martial arts

he just looks like a buff autist

Well, then I would bet on Jeff. As much as people dislike him (personally I'm indifferent), he has some martial arts background

Both true, clarence has the athletic skills needed to deliver a triple roundhouse kick to someone's jaw.

While joff is a grappler which basically wrecks all other boxingfags/karatejitsu weebs

Joff vs clarence light heavyweight ufc when

Jason has a military and secret intelligence background.
He was also a mercenary during the powder wars in South America.

He is a trained killing machine. The other guys are "just" fitness guys. Think about that for a minute

>high school wrestling beats all other striking weebs
not if they have take down defense, which isnt that hard to learn
also wrestling never teaches submissions

hmm... I don't know, how about the only one that has years of training in a fighting discipline (Jeff)? I'm not even a big fan of Jeff but this is a stupid question. That's like saying who's a better ice skater, someone who's been ice skating since they were little or someone who has big calves?

You people really underestimate isley. He probably trains the hardest out of the whole group, he is lifting against his non world class genetics in an almost masochistic way. He would probably never back down in a fight. Plus his body is able to Deal with inhumane blood pressure Levels, even hafthor couldnt Rip his eyes out.

Plus he once smashed an Hamster with an Hammer.

Jason is a farmer. He said he spend his youth on a farm. He wouldn't stand a chance

slamming someone on concrete is pretty final. That's why things like judo are considered one of the strongest martial arts in a street fight.

and he seems to be into traps. That requires some courage

How long has it been success he last wrestled? You underestimate the weight advantage Clarence has if you think Jeff can slam him. I reckon Clarence could probably balance on one leg like BJ Penn whilst Jeff guess for the single, the boy who lived then proceeds to pummel with Travis Browne elbows.

>2016
>still neber learns

clarence has stumpy little arms, he doesn't have the leverage to drop Travis Browne-esque questionably legal 11.9-6.1 elbows

does this look like the face of mercy

Jeff wrestled freestyle bruh, suplex and everything.
Did you see the video where he wrestled alon gabbay? Jeff practically manhandled him like a baby lol

Holy fuck this made me laugh

Fuckin' George, what a mad lad

True but how rusty is jeff.

When did he last wrestle? Would it be enough to trump blaha's top secret elite 2deadly4daring spec ops CQC?

isley has trained for years to master frog technique

>>voldemort
every time
>you're a mutant, Harry

>2 black belts

you actually believe this neckbeard after all the shit he lied about?

Why would he lie to millions of fans?

Conor mcgregor would eliminate every single one of them

Who would win in a free for all, vale tudo style brawl: the janitor, or an ever-increasing amount of barely relevant shitposts?

there are many ground moves in wrestling where if you were to twist shit it would break

why would LITERALLY ANYONE lie on the internet

Shitposts win errytiem

1: Clarence the supernatty
2: Isley the liar
3: Blaha the insane
4: Jeff pls go

Alright guys i have a question.

I'm 22, on my last year of college, i've never really learned how to fight but suddenly i'm interested in learning something.

In my college there's

>judo

Taught by an 80 year old red-and-white belt, class size is fucking massive, with the majority being neckbeards

>muay thai
Class is tiny, everyone is ripped, but they spend all day practicing kicks without sparring from the looks of it

>kendo
Class size medium, canf tell who's teaching because they all wear masks. Looks pretty cool too

>wrestling
Pretty much free registration so class size is pretty big. Class is full of thicc/strongfat giants

What should i take Veeky Forums? I'm not looking to become a human machine or compete in mma in the near future, just looking to have fun while improving my chance in a street fight etc

Bamp pls help

Clarence isn't natty, fag. He hasn't been natty for a while. Granted, he was still pretty strong as a natty.

Only Blaha was trained in the farm at Langley.So fuck you Simon.

>tfw bjj blue belt
>grapple with wrestler

Always end up on my back, but he cant submit me no matter what

Mfw

Jewdo or wrestling. Wrestling is probably more practical. I like jewdo more but when you spar it's an endless fight for grip and balance. MT without sparring is useless.

>guy legit says and i QUOTE " I will not be addressing any use of AAS"

>retards still think he is natty

lol

YOU (YOU)
quality post

Jason is the weakest, fattest, and ends up short of breath by talking alone.

Clarence is stronger than Isley, who is a faggot.

Unfortunately Jeff would probably win. He is nowehere as strong as Clarence, but not particularly weak either, and used to wrestle.

>implying you need to be lean to blast someones head off with your conceal carry

WHYYYYY

>voldemort

every fucking time

Is jewdo the same thing as Krav Maga?

of course he is telling the truth he said he was

Jeff is the only one who's trained a martial art

He wins

My money is on Clarence. His explosiveness should transfer very well into punching and kicking power.

>entering_the_warp.webm

Looks like fucking nigel farage

>wrestling
>martial arts

Ok amerifat

Clarence is decisively stronger than Isley. In all categories.

>wrestlers
>fat

Only awnser if judo or wrestling. Perhaps take the uni class for a time then go to a privage club for better training

Neck yourself u weeb