Fighting

Today I had an altercation with a hobo.

I told him to go fuck himself, and he told me I'd better shut my mouth if I didn't want to end up in the river behind me.

Realistically, what are the odds of me demolishing that hobo bare handed if I meet him again, which is bound to happen? I don't know how to fight for shit.

>What's the chances of X beating Y?
>I won't give you any other information

I think he'll win via outsmarting your dumb ass

Never ever get into a fight with someone that has nothing to lose.

The world he lives in has no rules and if you are lucky he does not have AIDS, Hep A, B and C, TB or some other crazy ass communicable disease.

If your luck you don't get stabbed or fluid in your eyes or even have a eye gouged out get bit and on and on.

Your lucky stay clear of street people.

rekt op you faggot

>turns out he was boxing for many years before he became hobo

just because he is hobo don't assume anything

Never fight a hobo idiot they have nothing to lose they will stab you with an aids infected razor blade

>what are the odds of me demolishing that hobo bare handed if I meet him again
>I don't know how to fight for shit.

Not good. How do you pussies grow up without at least learning the bare essentials of a street fight?

Why the fuck you paying attention to niggers? The only response they get from me is an "im busy", a "fuck off" if they get annoying and pepper spray in their eyes if they get phisical. Other thant that they dont pop up in my mind at all.

Why the hell are you trying to fight a hobo?

Hobos usually have a knife or some sort of melee weapon, be careful.

>you will never be a hobo

it's a lose-lose situation.

let's say you beat up this hobo, congratulations you beat up a homeless dude. he's malnourished and has no true will to live, a great victory.

let's say you lose, kys.

both situations can result in you catching a few diseases and possibly being maimed for life.

you may even run into one of the many ex-military hobos around. that would be fun.

fight only for valuable cause.

OP, pay attention to this post. I work with the homeless everyday. Even if you beat him, you're gonna catch something like Hepatitis

>niggers
Lmfao.

I find it amusing how people here are so confident in saying "nigger", when in real life they won't do SHIT.

Literally all /pol/fags can do is live in their own FANTASIES.

It's hilarious, because despite the talk, you're TERRIFIED of us. Lmfao. You KNOW this is true, you KNOW you're nothing more than a pathetic, shy autistic KID who LITERALLY CAN'T LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES LMFAO, yet of course online you're a "crusader" (I actually cringed just typing that lmfao). You BOW your head when you see me in the street, you fucking SHIT YOURSELF when you see us late at night, and you're SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID US. LMFAO.

Again - go ahead and type out a butthurt reply, but deep down you KNOW what I'm saying is true. That's what makes it so hilarious - literally ALL young western european "nationalists" are scared, pathetic COWARDS. Sure, you have your little Steam groups/IRCs where you whine about "the shitskins", you bitch on your little forums, but WE CONTROL YOUR STREETS. LMFAO. You are PETRIFIED to leave the house after dark, because of us. LMFAO. Aww, little suburban bitch, did the scary dark man give you a nightmare? Don't worry, just go and play Crusader Kings, you can be a real man there! LMFAO.

>pepper spray

One time I got a flat tire on my sportbike in the ghetto. While I was fixing it, a group of niggers started coming close. I took out my concealed pistol and set it next to me on the ground while making eye contact. They turned around and walked away, I fixed my tire, and I'm alive. Moral of the story is always have a gun and people will stop acting tough.

good bait dude

is this pasta or a nigger?

the reason blacks feel isolated and alone in their "struggle" is because you niggers are alone. no other race in the world wants to associate with you lazy dindus cause nothing ever good comes from helping blacks. your people literally destroy everything they touch and then look for someone to blame.

youre retarded

>no other race in the world wants to associate with you
Lmfao. Your oneitis certainly does.

You'll win the fight but he'll infect you with AIDS or Hep C when he bites you and ruin your middle class safe life so who really wins in the end?

I unironically 100% agree with this

You're right, I shouldve let those gentle giants rob me. They deserve the stuff i work for after all.

Not him, but your comeback is probably similar to, "lololololo ur momomomom hehe XD"

don't go for it, who knows what drugs that hobo might be on, he'll end up killing you.

Tl;dr

Nigger =/ black person

You are a triggered, entitled piece of black shit (a nigger) that doesnt deserve shit. Fuck off and die in a pit.

If they had a gun they would have sprayed you. Dont do retarded shit man.

If you take it out use it. If not dont show it. I made that mistake once and almost got fucked up.

Don't ever get involved or even speak to hobos
They are really dangerous, also might infect you with something

Hobos are smelly and have drug weapons

but other wise the are weak.
I recommend a sneak attack where you punch his throat as he sleeps in his box and then telling him that he gives good advice and should have shut his mouth earlier

then drown him like your baptizing an orphan

Thats not /= or != dude.
You wrote equal does not.
Programming is supposed to be about logic.

>conceal carry
>ignore crazy hobo
>call police if he does anything
>if he comes at you with a knife or something shoot him

>=/=

Im a lawyer. I deal with niggers. I dont give two shits about programming.

I'm nowhere near any large groups of black people but I get the feeling people are more scared of you like they would be a wild animal.
They don't know if your going to ape out or not.
I'm interested to find out when blacks in america will start being treated like Jews, starting with curfews then sending them to labor camps.
You riot enough people will get sick of it.

For now people aren't fed up enough.

Still not right.

>he doesn't know what a deterrent is

>using a picture because you don't know ASCII codes

Oh look, it's another fucking IDIOT who believes the whole "HURRR DA WHITEZZ WILL RISE!111" bullshit. LMFAO.

You're not a "sleeping giant", you're not "crusaders", you're pathetic, suburban COWARDS who LITERALLY FILL UP BOTTLES WITH PISS BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO SCARED TO LEAVE THEIR OWN BEDROOMS. LMFAO.

Incels on Veeky Forums and stormfront are always coping with shit like:
>better start lifting, muh race war is coming, muh nationalism
>cant wait for the day of the rope, thats when i get revenge
>muh euros won't stand for this for too much longer!

While you're waiting from a militia to join, Muhammad and Tyrone are literally being TAUGHT by your politicians HOW TO PENETRATE WHITE WOMEN WELL. LMFAO at OBESE STORMFRONT INCELS acting like they'll EVER do ANYTHING other than FUCKING POST ON FORUMS. Whereas right now, BRAVE BLACK MUJAHIDEEN are LITERALLY CONQUERING YOU. LMFAO.

Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE. Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in their culture (Jihad+rap music) they reproduce at FIVE TIMES the rate of europeans, and the men tend to be low-inhibition and unafraid. And you spend your evenings...posting on a forum...convincing yourself you're a warrior because you occasionally pick weights up. Lmfao.

Riiight, okay stormfag.J-just a few more years t-til "da day of da rope" r-right? Lmfao at you. What world are you living in. You're a pathetic, pasty coward. How the FUCK is an 18 year old white autist who has to take ANXIETY MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO) going to do SHIT against BLACK CONQUERORS who probably bullied and slapped him around in school?

°ON±ŽÛ{ȧÈëÈ„aZ
ou"sÕ×"oÖ#┌Ú ╫

>You have never broken a law in your LIFE.
because I'm white

I woke up in a new bugatti woop woop

lol

>shitskins being able to hit anything with a gun

Nice meme, Tyrone

As I said black people aren't relevant to me. I'm just watching america and Europe. But if you actually think black people have the intelligence to unify your deluded.
They will never be organised enough and always be one upping each other for power.
Look at africa and the middle east.

If you are coming here asking, you have already lost. Wtf is wrong with you?

Translation: Was riding through the "hood" with my faggot bike. I got a flat, and a group of black people started to walk towards me. I got scared, so I showed them my gun. They turned around, making me feel tough.

People that rely on guns at the first sign of a threat are full on bitches. I live in Southwest Detroit (otherwise known as "the hole") and I'm a white dude. I've never had one problem because I carry myself with confidence and that I won't be fucked with. I have several friends who refuse to go to Detroit without carrying... And they are all nothing but pussies. (just the other day I was at one of their houses, and there was a bang in a back room that made his dog go nuts. The guy can outlift me in every possible way. He refused to go look, so I did for him, because I'm not some scared bitch)

lmao

>a black person starts walking towards a clearly autistic white bike rider with flat tire
>guy thinks they're gonna take his rad bike
>pulls out a gun and sets it on the ground while barely being able to look them in the eyes
>rides his bike home and writes on Veeky Forums how he stood up the niggered menace

nigger

>he doesn't think niggers would stab him to get a gun

>put it on the ground beside me

Yes this was incredibly stupid and you're lucky Jamaliquan and co. didn't beat your head in for that gun.

>threatening situation
>let me just put my weapon on the ground
Like, what the fuck?

You aren't supposed to use guns as a deterrent. You're supposed to use them to kill people. What you did was stupid. Particularly putting your weapon on the fucking ground, dipshit.

Niggers kill like a 1,000 other niggers every day in Chicago. Spray enough rounds, and you'll hit something.

Fpbp

3rding this. He may be interrible shape or malnurished, but no matter how it ends, you lose. Just ignore / avoid.

Like 1/3 of all hobo's are ex-vets. Odds are not in your favor OP.

OP here. I live in France, and he's a Russian hobo apparently, all tattooed up. Can't speak french for shit, only russian, arab and a bit of english.

Yeah you're super fucked brah.

He's probably Ex-spetsnaz better to take this to /k/ if you want to live.

GODDAMMIT user, WHAT WAS THE LOUD BANG IN THE BACK ROOM???

You are an idiot.

1) Never pick fights with us Eastern Europeans. Most of us have had compulsory service and have lived in glorified ghettos for the majority of our lives.

2) Never pick fights with people who have nothing to lose.

The worst of the bunch are the Russians, Ukranians and Serbs.

The first have been through communism, the lawlessness of the Perestroyka and now the Western sanctions. The Russian military has been in active conflicts since 2006.

The Ukranians have had a hard life due to Russia breathing down their necks and political instability since the 90's.

The Serbs created a bloodbath in Bosnia, had a civil war with most other countries in Yugoslavia, got nuked (uranium is still uranium) and had K4 forces in their major cities.

Get a gun pussy

this is bait

you will not survive. Probably prison tats, which is serious shit in east europe.

This is what triggered looks like, chirren. Or this is bait, I dunno.

If your in the area i think you are there are plenty of them that will jump you reason why i carry my sword when i run now

That why you carry a gun you Europoor cunt.

Sorry, FFH guy, we know it's you because of the retaded capitalization, and we know you are a fat white guy.

Think you mean ⊭

Preach it user

Dude, don't fight your dad

what made you tell him to go fuck himself?

so wait, how do you know they weren't just walking by? if they didn't threaten you or anything, why did you immediately start threatening their lives?

>its another "Veeky Forums tries to beat up a hobo" episode

you are a blight on everything this country used to hold dear, you and the he she's, and the she he's.

thankfully trumpu will instill new order in america.

B A I T
A
I
T

is this new bait pasta? Please tell me it is.

just carry a gun, op
if he shows up again you threaten to shoot him and i promise he won't ever mess with you

Here's the problem:
you're going to be trying to win a fight,
he's going to be trying to commit murder

Nice try /pol/ go back to your containment board

He has nothing to lose because he comes from nothing. Don't get into altercations with homeless unless you're in the mind frame to commit murder.