Hey Femanon. What's that, you go to the gym? That's cool. Show us your natural C-cup or greater breasts!

>Hey Femanon. What's that, you go to the gym? That's cool. Show us your natural C-cup or greater breasts!

this has to be from some gay video for sure? where else can you find 4 topless guys that take picture in bathroom

Asthetics Crew usually consists of gay dudes.

>"Sorry, I don't talk to dyels"

This.
Every other male friend group doesn't discriminate by height or aesthetics. Discriminatory factors are usually by race, ethnicity, and economic class for normies.

Frats

Chad, Brad, Matt and...?

Thad

The Diesel underwear gives it away.

>implying a dude would turn down a passably attractive woman because she has small tits
Being short as a dude is way more of a blow to your chances than being a girl with small tits. The girl would also need to have an ugly face and bad body. The guy's gonna be rejected on shortness alone.

so are these guys natty?

That scrawny mediocre fuckboy on the left is ruining a perfectly good picture of handsome men. Cut him out of the image before posting next time.

>implying he wouldn't slay the most by being a prettyboy

Ryan
Shawn
Brett
take your pick

>through talking and getting to know gf she lead me to believe she has a cup tits, never shows them thru her modest clothing
>take her to victoria secret and they measure her tits as D and she doesnt believe it
>finally have sex and they are extremely perky d's

felt really good man

I certainly don't see how. The other 3 dudes are hot as shit especially Rudy Steiner boy in the red underwear. The fuckboy just looks like some New York trash.

have you never been a 16 - 22 year old kid that worked out with all your buds and then took a group selfie in the locker room after? Kinda cringy looking back, but glad i had the bromance and comradery desu

The one in the red underwear is the only one that can compete. The other two are non-white with shitty facial aesthetics

Guy in the left has the best hair and seems like he's the tallest as well. Sharp jawline and good face will give him an edge over the others

They're non-white sure but clearly are in the echelons of their ethnicities. Definitely better faces to me than the fuckboy, who only has height going.

Luke (lucas), Antonio/Anthony (italian immigrants/roots), Matthew (Matt), Ryan

Poojeet

What about Dolph?

Don't get me wrong, the other guys clearly have the better bodies, but you have to think of it from the perspective of a woman

To them, tall, white and toned with a pretty face beats more muscular, shorter, nonwhite and slightly worse face anytime

I guess my gay eyes see differently

Am I the only one noticing that impossible angle on neck

Probably

I know some gay dudes, they have different tastes than the women I know

Cedric
Hayden
Aidan
Damien

Assemble C.H.A.D!

Ask me how I know you're a geed

Aidan is such an illfitting name for a 10/10

you are all such losers

B-but, my squat butt

Left to right:

Buzz
Ace
Max
Hank

t. aidan

If I looked like that I'd be doing modeling not rotting away on on a Nepalian Malai cooking channel

>Can I see your legs first though

>asking the important questions