ab roller + weed is the best combo ever.

>smoke weed
>get ab roller
>do 40 reps or something and feels goodman.jpg

You can feel all the fibers twitching in yours abs and go on forever.

Why are all the best looking chicks always junkies or stoners?
fuck

DUDE

>2017
>not smoking weed and other doing other recreational drugs casually

for the love of god, stop

I don't know which board meme lead you to this, but stop

Feels pretty bad to do it solo and i have no hot chick to do it with
If i had a hot chick to pop MDMA with i would in a heartbeat but alas, finding one is harder than my dick

Probably because you say shit like 'alas'.

>ALAS I CAN NAY FIND A LASS

>implying i say any of this stuff IRL
mate, if we all acted IRL like we do on Veeky Forums the world would be terrifying

WEED

I'm not here to spark a moralfag thread about drugs. I've heard all the pro and con arguments a million times before.

if you smoke weed and got an ab roller try it for real. It's not like you something better to do.

Actually I tone it down on here because I don't want to come off as an edgy cunt on an anonymous imageboard. I'm kinda the opposite of a keyboard warrior I guess.

>2017
>no qt fit gf
>not doing coke off each other's perfectly toned stomachs
>consider suicide

LMAO

I agree, working out after some nice bud is golden. Doesn't mean I feel the need to post

>lmao W33D is so nice guise you should try it XDD

Really? well i censor myself IRL atleast and speak my mind on this place but thats mostly because i live in the most PC place on earth and simply hinting at not liking SJW culture will get you ostracised from society

Tell me where to find a fit gf or a non-fat gf and ill do the rest, faggot
Dont worry

One time I was at this party and i met this chick doing lines of Molly( I joined) and we hooked up

Next day I had so much scratches that I literally had to disinfect my back. Worst hangover of my life. She turned out to be 16.

No regrets

>Doesn't mean I feel the need to post

I'll be looking forward to your next post on how to get a cute trap butt

I drink hemp protein sometimes. It's basically a fiber supplement with protein and omega3.

California I bet?
Come to south Florida, everyone hates sjws, well more like the average person doesn't really give a fuck about sjw shit.But there are still a few here and there. Also I see quite a few fit hotties at the gym sometimes.

Im not even american so yeah, theres that
Somedays i feel like emigrating to the US though, i want some fun once in awhile

My weed smoking days are behind me. I had my fun and now I moved on.

I found weed to negatively affect my top end performance as well as my motivation to push through discomfort. It also lead to me craving all sorts of foods that are non-conducive to my program.

Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed it. However I am no longer satisfied being stuck in the quagmire of mediocrity and don't need anything that's going to inhibit me.

Is marijuana easy to access in FL without a medical card? I'm thinking moving there forever to be a straight male stripper in a gay bar.

LMAO

Good luck emigrating now ;-)

>go on forever
Wait till the abdominal tear sets in

For god's sake gents get a motherfucking vape. They are soooooooo much better for your lungs.

When i was smoking it fucked my cardio right in my lungpooper.

Vapours are like 1/100th the tar and even less if you vape at a fairly low temp. It's more efficient because you then use the vaped weed to make edibles.

Post a pic of your body. Bet you look like shit boi

Not him, but not everyone has to be massive to be fit, happy with their bodies, and able to get girls. That may not represent your goals, but maybe your goals don't represent theirs either.

Gotta try this sometime.

kill yourself stoner scum

>or something

Way to break those stereotypes OP

One of the best ways to make me lose respect for you is to say you smoke weed. I fucking hate potheads. I hope you all realize what a blight on society you are and kill yourselves.

your correct

Stay mad. I can't wait till your blood pressure takes care of what we have all been hoping for.

His constant erections?

I am a goddamn professional making more than you probably ever will. I pay enough tax to buy a crane capable of lifting your shitty levels of insight out of the ground and hoisting it as high into the air as your opinion of yourself.

I contribute vastly more than 99% of the population and I'll do whatever the fuck I want for fun. Stay mad because like everything else you have ever expressed it accomplishes literally nothing but to make people smirk at your efforts.

For what it's worth some jobs drug test regularly, and if you for whatever reason want to get a security clearance doing any drugs whatsoever makes it much more difficult.

kek. this stoner faggot butthurt always makes for a laugh. hurrrr the amount of money i claim to make justifies all my decisions!!

you're low class scum and you know deep down inside you can never escape that, and it kills you. so i don't care how many zeroes are in your bank account.

stay mad stoner faggot

>stay mad
>no you stay mad

>i don't care how many zeros are in your bank account

Povo cunt detected.

Only people growing up in some sort of ghetto have these views. Maybe meet some successful people and then you can comment on who is low class.

>pretty
bc they know how to let loose.

>thinking money or "success" can buy class

you just outed yourself as the low class worm you are and forever will be.

this. I had my fun from 10th grade to freshman year of college. After that i saw the path it was leading me in and I quit cold turkey for good. Never looked back. Think of all that time that couldve been used for physical gains and mental gains. It's depressing to think about but then again I did have a fucking blast in my teens because of weed which I am proud to have

It literally can. It's pretty much how low/high class is defined. Tell your neighbour Tyrone I said hi.

How does someone sit on a highhorse when their platform is so low in the world?

He's jelly you smoke, cant you see it, also he's brain washed, bet he's drinking multiple liters of alcohol weekly.

Have you never set foot in a professional form's office? You literally need to be classy to get in the door. Stop projecting your poverty onto everyone else.

I don't smoke m8. Vapenation. My body is a temple and fucked if I'm letting anything hold me back.

Appreciate your input though. He's definitely not jealous of weed. Either trolling or just full on retarded. Either way the funnest thing is to play along.

American detected.

Because the occasional smoke is 100% fine and fun it also has proven health benefits if vaporized instead of ignited and burnt

Seems like the thread to post this

I quit smoking for a urin test like 40 days from now I read that it may take 90 days to pass

I am 15% bf work out 4x a week and use to smoke an eighth a week or a bit longer

Am I fucked bros?

Buy a test spoofing kit from a head shop.

Stretching while you're baked is the absolute best.

To be quite honest with you, that's pretty much what regular drinking does for me. A little weed two or three times a week and I just do shit like clean the house and cook food for the next few days. Plus it doesn't make me fat.

Fuckin kek

Drink enough so that your piss is clear, you're lean enough and active enough (unless for some reason you're lying on an anonymous chinese cartoon forum) that you'll be fine.

>it also has proven health benefits if vaporized instead of ignited and burnt

What vape do you use?

Yeah I feel pretty confident I'll pass I have friends who smoke more than me and pass when they stop only 20 days before the test. I've just never taken one before so in probably just nervous

Do the Gatorade and Certo thing.

>Putting junkies and stoners on the same level
Neck yourself you fucking retard

>not vaping dabs

90 days is for people who rip dabs multiple times a day everyday. Even so it usually leaves their system before 90 days. 90 is extreme cases. You will be find

kys junkie

My stoner friend said he would stop smoking after new years. Get sad because then I can't get high with him once or twice a month. Luckily enough for me stoners just like all junkies lack self discipline so can continue getting high once in a while with my bro. I should probably get him to start lifting and bettering himself.

i actually think i can breathe better during exercise after i've done some weed earlier that day. I'm on my clean streak currently and i find breathing during leg day to be much harder.

Airizer Extreme Q. Strongly recommend. Made in canada. By far the best value for money vape.

You can vape dabs? I didn't think it would work. TiL

You're embarrassing.

never tried this but I heard if you put coke on the tip of your peepee and then fuck a girl raw it feel amazing
I would think it would just numb it but like I said never tried it personally

It would numb it and waste your coke fuckthat.

It would be extremely painful.

I do it occasionally it's a nice feeling

For who?

Never been able to get dabs but when I do I'll give it a go.

Weed is the death of discipline

No. Weed mildly decreases motivation. Discipline is what you make yourself do when you can't be fucked doing anything.

Ah I'll check it out. I currently use the mflb and it's pretty good for a portable vape great customer service. I accidentally cracked my first one in half and they sent a replacement no problem.

Oh good stuff. Yeah the extreme qdefinitely isn't portable.

>tfw i get panic attacks when i smoke weed

Same unless i smoke a tiny bit. I won't be a pussy and say it's a panic attack but it makes me anxious. Try tiny tiny bits at a time.

i get sort of panic attacks when the vertigo hits me hardcore its weird but kinde nice not nice idk