I don't understand how the majority population of the first world isn't in a constant state of existential crisis' due...

I don't understand how the majority population of the first world isn't in a constant state of existential crisis' due to basing literally their whole lives and schedules around their jobs or working in some form

I would commit sudoku if I had to deal with that shit.
They are literally giving away their time and energy to make someone else rich for chump change.
Its like they are happy being part time slaves.

Not to mention being surrounded by blacks and mestizos. It feels like a nightmare taking public transit.

Surprisingly, its the people without daily schedules that are in an existential crisis

It's a known fact that if you went to a bad school or you weren't surrounded by critical thinkers as a young person, your brain can be easily wired up to act like a slave forever. Bad educational systems are not the result of lack of resources, their existence is intentional.

How about also learning a trade and getting experience to ensure success and power in your next endeavor?
That's loser thinking you got here, pal.

Back to the containment board.

Routines keep you sane, routines have always been a part of human nature.

It's basically just a really abstracted form of resource gathering so it shouldn't be difficult to see why so many people deal with it. It's easier than facing starvation if a crop or hunt goes bad.

The few vacation days they get distract them from the shittiness of normal life. They have something to look forward to. And those few days are what allow then to think they are "free" and not just expendable workers

back to africa.

normies dont have existential crises

You know when settlers were moving into North America, there were frequently exchanges of people between natives and the Europeans. Natives "adopted" by churches, European kids kidnapped in raids, that kind of thing.

The Europeans raised among the natives who were brought back to civilization always tried to return. The reverse almost never happened.

That should tell you something.

Then again, which side's now got the idea of retirement wherever you want and commercial rockets going into space?

>Next endeavor
Fairly certain the average person is exhausted after work.
While working on something else on the side would be great, they already have their schedule and energy crippled by having a job.
They basically won't be giving it their all, which is bad in such a competitive environment.

It should be avoided if possible unless you aren't doing anything better with your time.

But they are
Why do you think antidepressants is such a large market
Why do you think so many people drink

The majority of the first world is in a constant state of existential crisis.

because they are not self-aware. Told my "best m8" at job (i know, job fake personalities blabla, not a bad guy, kinda consider him a m8) about cryptos and he just looked at me like i were crazy, told him i dont want to slave away for the rest of my life and he just said we dont have to couse we can go to pension at 64.

I can't wait until banks finally put supercomputes on each city so that people don't have to work anymore.

Yeah keep dreaming goy

true, not one hour passes without some suicide thread appearing in /r9k/

Why dont people just get jobs that let them work when they want to? I just got a job with uber delivering food on my bike and I have an accounting job lined up where I can work from home whenever I want. the whole 9-5 thing is retarded

They're exhausted because their diets are shit, and they lack any goals whatsoever.

Veeky Forums LLC. is a subsidiary of /pol/ INC.

You're just jelly because your shitty town won't be getting any supercomputes

>or Veeky Forums

Some people don't even pay attention or try hard at school in the first place and end up being NEETs. Solely blaming the education system is stupid. People who are unwilling to learn because they think everything is "bullshit" are actually very narrow-minded and intolerant.

I'm pretty sure most people want easy, stress-free lives if they could. Not everyone has the luxury of living off of their parents and/or siblings. People who hate being bossed around are themselves extremely bossy and controlling. They're even worst than the people whom they criticize.

>not being independent and creating your own routine
>following the same 9-5 routine as everyone else
Part of human nature is also creativity, but people are too fucking stupid and comfortable nowadays.

neither will yours Pajeet

I keep thinking one day I’ll snap but I never do, I just keep powering through.

You guys don't understand that if you want to raise a family in safety and peace wagecucking is the way to go. Not everyone wants to live in lamboland and there's no way of getting there without risking it all.
Would you gamble away your kids' ticket to college for a chance of getting a lambo?
Also some people live for their hobbies and stuff unrelated to money and wagecucking is just a way to finance that.
Most of you are probably single NEETs who don't know anything about being responsible for a family and having your kids future rely on your decisions.
Also reminder that if you think money is the only think that matters, all the qt's you'll be fucking will be bloodsucking whores who don't give a shit about you and will never commit to anything. You'll never have a family or anyone that truly cares about you and you'll die alone in your lambo.
It's all good that you guys wanna generate some passive income to increase your buy power, every man that isn't a brainlet should be doing that, but as knowledge from the crypto world and blockchain tech becomes an important skill in the job market you should always consider selling it for a solid and safe wage, just so you don't get JUST'f when things go awry

You can also do that if you want to. Go ahead, see how easy it is to be constructively creative. The real truth is humans have always largely been sheep being led by tail end achievers.

Fuck you man

>You'll never have a family or anyone that truly cares about you and you'll die alone in your lambo.

Kind of okay with this. I'm already tired of being invited to parties and having a gf is mostly annoying because she wants kids.

>commercial rockets going into space?
Have you ever been to space?
That's right, it's only the rich well connected people living off of wagecucks labor. You're no better than the Indians who got their shit stolen from

I notice you ignored the whole "retirement wherever" clause right before it.

Civilizations have huge endeavors and minor luxuries you could never get if we all farted around as savages.

Many of them are, user. The losers and neets on Veeky Forums are pieces of shit.

It isn't "cool" or "smart" to not work and take advantage of all the people who are forced to work because they have no other choice.

Universal Basic Income would save thousands of lives and completely improve our quality of life.

Why? When I think that I will probably be living the same routine (with some differences maybe, cosmetic at best) for the next 30 years I get panicky, but day to day it isn’t so bad. I just keep going

UniversalBasicIncome™ will save us all, brought to you by Amazon MegaCorp®.

Part time wagecuck here. The days I work, I come home so exhausted I can't do anything besides just eating a bit and going to sleep.
And I both eat healthy and have a set goal in mind (which is why I don't work full time).
If I had to work every day, I wouldn't be able to devote any time whatsoever to personal projects.
I am a programmer.

If they didn't want the surplus value of their labor redirected to pay for the labor of inspection and direction and/or reinvested into the business then they should have invested themselves into the skill sets necessary to participate in the labor of inspection and direction in the first place instead of burger-flipping, dick-sucking and building nails and the like.

>starting a family when youre broke
ecen being a neet is preferable to that. you just destroy you own life instead of your whole family

Do you live with your parents? Do you have children? Do you have any real major responsibilities? Figured as much.

I'm ok with this. I'm going to blow my brains out anyway. Might as well be in a Lambo

They are. Antidepressants and antianxiety drugs area huge market, nevermind the people who self medicate with beer and weed. People hate modern life, but the alternative is homelessness. We're all trapped and there is nothing anybody can do about it. Maybe when they perfect AI and can automate everything it'll change, but that won't happen in our lifetime.

>UBI meme
You can have that right now (or within a decade or two).

It's called a portfolio with dividends.

>completely missing the point.
I was explaining why some wagecucks don't suffer from OP's existential crisis and why for them working for a wage is the best option.

>I don't understand how the majority population of the first world isn't in a constant state of existential crisis
they are

I like my job and the people I work with. it pays me enough money to travel the world and invest in the future (cryptocurrencies). And I'm pretty good at it too, enough where I can get better. Find a mentor, find a goal that's larger than yourself. Get a hobby you care about on weekends you can spend your dosh on.

>rick owens
my nigga.
Too bad I didnt get to intern with them fml