O

How do I fuck qt traps like Christian?

The traps make up for it

38 year old bald here
>look 29
>jacked on tren/test/deca
>Wear skinny jeans and tight shirts
>teen girls approach constantly to spill spaghetti

You can pull off the bald look but you have to be seriously jacked like the rock, the guy in ops pic isnt jacked enough

Wot if have a small head tho? He looks good because he has a big head.

balding, dont really care that much, only 20, but it helps to picture myself as muten roshi or the rock or something when im older.

cuntinued
hair getting quite thin, but facial hair is flawless when i grow it out, and ive got the best jaw for beard that i can hope for, pic is me

if you're balding, go for either jason statham/cesaro look.

you'll have girls half your age showing their daddy issues left and right. they crazy, so brace accordingly.

All you can do is give it a try user, most girls are far to distracted by my oversized muscles to care about my shiny dome

If you think you will look good by saving it. Go to r bald and lose all hope.

You should gave hopped on fin while you had the chance.

Could be worse. Could have alopecia like me... Might end up loosing all my hair including eyebrows.

Hey mate, stay strong. Ice lost a few patches in my beard area. Praying to go I don't lose the eyebrows as well. On the plus side, the big patch on the back of my head grew back after 3 years.

lost some patches of hair back in middleschool. fucking scary shit but now its alright. stay strong bro

>tfw got this bad hearline

I'm afraid is advancing on the sides and I'm only 23, what do? :(

Just a reminding

Bald > Balding