Why do manlets walk so fast?

Why do manlets walk so fast?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iV2ViNJFZC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they are trying to walk away from the shame

They're short on time.

delete this

Why are tall "people" inferior to average persons?

Because usually height has no relation to feet size.

This means that a manlets feet is usually too big for his body. Each step causes him to bob up and down more than the average human.

He looks taller at the start of each stride as he is on the ball of his proportionately large foot.

If he walks faster, he blurs the line between temporary height increase and physical stature.

This is why most pictures of manlets are pictures of them standing still. It is VERY rare to capture a good example of a manlet when he is walking.

Why do you think putin walks so fast and powerful? Why do you think tom cruise runs in every scene where he is moving? It's not because it's an action movie. It's because he is disguising his height.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how autistic are you?

>tfw 5' 5" manlet
>Walk very fast

I think the reason is since we always are alone we get used to walking at the most efficient pace rather than bring used to walking slowly to talk/ walk with others.

Because they have long limbs which serve no purpose this day and age

We aren't it just looks like we are because we have to take 5 steps to match your 2

Same here. Didn't know this was a thing.

I walk quickly because I want to get to my destination as quickly as possible, and have the energy to do so. I lose my shit when there are corridors filled with DYELs that walk at a snail's pace.

I'm 5'10" so I guess I'm not really a manlet (but by Veeky Forums's standard I probably am) and whenever I'm walking in crowded areas I walk past almost every person and no one almost ever walks faster than me, unless they're sprinting to catch a bus or something.

I just don't like wasting my time honestly. Why drag your feet behind you, if I can be at my destination faster I'd much prefer that, assuming I'm not on my way to a colonoscopy or something

They cant keep up. They always need to compensate. Sad

So that they aren't left behind.

They're running from larger predators

AYY LMAO

There's no shame in beig short, just disgust at woman who make it their #1 priority in a man. If it weren't for the sexual opinions of women being short would have no negatives. But of course the sexual opinions of women dictate practically everything human beings do.

I walk slow as fuck. Walking next to my 6'10" boss is rough. Not joking. Boss is 6'10".

Fucking this. I'm a 5'7" manlet with an injured knee and I still walk faster than 95% of people in the gym that end up getting in my way.

not a coincidence

6'4"

I walk fast because I live in a non-shithole city and we walk fast for school, then work, because otherwise you are stuck at the lights for 5 minutes at a time.

Also:
>making fun of walking fast
>not realizing tall people walk fast due to their height
imposter manlets

The worst is the mongoloids who walk in front of you then stop abruptly

>tfw 5'9" 140 lb manlet holocaust spaz
>have always walked fast
>have had people comment asking why i walk so fast
>literally get angry when people walk slowly in front of me
>so autistic that i cant even slow my walking pace to match that of others i walk with

if I walk fast everywhere people will think I'm very busy and therefore interesting, compensating for my lack of height. tfw 6'3" 1 shot at life ALMOST not a manlet :(

Babo confirms

That tattoo is shooped, right?

I'm 6' 2" and I walk fast. It's just the superior way of getting somewhere.

Hearty chuckle

Asians are the worst for this. They'll coalesce into groups and when they run into another group, they stop and chat. Or they'll get on their phone and just completely stop in the middle of a path.

They evolved to avoid predators.

youtube.com/watch?v=iV2ViNJFZC8

>that fat manlet friend that takes tiny baby steps

Holy shit. He turns a 20 min walk into an hour long walk. So fucking annoying to walk with him.

> Asians are the worst for this. They'll coalesce into groups and when they run into another group, they stop and chat. Or they'll get on their phone and just completely stop in the middle of a path.

That's because they're dumb. Typical Asian brain is like an old computer - it hangs and gets slow when more than a single task is being processed.

Asians stop moving when they need to perform some mental processing like answering their phone, trying to understand their location, looking for a shop sign, etc. It can be as simple as comprehending an unanticipated sound or trying to process "sudden" rain which actually started several minutes ago.