This guy walks up to your gf while you're working out...

this guy walks up to your gf while you're working out. he says "five minutes" then starts tossing a 45 lb plate into the air and catching it casually

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brhau4xo0x0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plate_trick
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Tell him in that I expect him to be on his knees in 2 and after I'm finished getting head i'll let my girlfriend lick my cum off his face.

wow you're a real alpha male

youtube.com/watch?v=brhau4xo0x0

this is a dude that has never gotten his ass kicked in his life. Only dudes that have never been in a fight act like this.

But if you turned 360 degrees wouldn't you be in the same direction?

I think he's joking desu

what an autist

>In mathematical physics, the trick illustrates the mathematics behind certain aspects of spin 1/2 particles, or fermions. Very loosely speaking, as with the plate such a particle in relation to its surroundings returns to its original state only after two full rotations, not after one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plate_trick

really activates the 'ol almonds

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plate_trick

Holy shit I don't even know half the terminology in the first paragraph in that article.

it's mostly pure maths/topology nonsense, i have a degree in maths and only vaguely understand some of it

just know that pure mathematicians pride themselves on writing papers that have no real-world applications

ask him why he said 'five minutes' to thin air

But math is so beautiful. I'm probably gonna get my degree in chemical engineering and then work for a few years before returning to study math.
Swefag so uni is basically free. feelsgood

i took 2 pure maths units (abstract algebra, real & complex analysis) and while they were very interesting and beautiful I couldn't help but feel guilty at spending $2000 dollarydoos and ~6 months of my life doing something that was intrinsically useless except for doing more pure maths. real & complex analysis at least improved my mathematical skills because I understood the underlying systems behind calculus, if you're gonna do pure math definitely do that.

He's actually serious, and most likely criminally insane.

He's also a fucking mutant with super human strength. 800 lbs for a set of 5, while being lighter than his contest weight.

I doubt you could even knock him out with that monstrous neck of his, unless your a fucking knock out artist with insane chin sniping skills.

Wonder where he got the 45lb since my country uses the metric system

>nonsense
>literally the underpinning of quantum mechanical phenomena
>literally what most modern circuit elements are based on
>no real-world applications
t. retard
I knew Veeky Forums was fucking stupid but the fact that there are anons ignorant enough to actually believe what this retard says is beyond me.

>me
>ever having a girlfriend again after the last time

That scenario is retarded I learned my lesson.

DIE ALONE
I
E

Y
O
U
N
G

>reading comprehension

referred to the beginning of the artical being topological nonsens (special unitary SU(2) and orthogonal SU(3) matrizes), NOT that spin 1/2 is nonsense

also he didn't say quantuum mechanics has no real world application, but that (and here is his error) SOME pure mathematicians pride themselves on doing "non-useful research", like for example Hardy, who was working on prime numbers.
Hardy got incredibly salty at cryptographers using prime numbers and his theorems concerning them to encrypt most of our nowaday stuff (RSA method)

why do you think that is?

he's a 300lb meat monster that squats 1000lbs

>being topological nonsens (special unitary SU(2) and orthogonal SU(3) matrizes), NOT that spin 1/2 is nonsense
Are you saying that the theory that describes and predicts an extremely important aspect of reality is nonsesne? Are you saying that a more abstract and general understanding of physical phenomena that allows us to control said phenomena to our advantage is nonsense? Are you fucking stupid? Damn fucking idiot can't even samefag right.

Also most of what you said is fucking hilariously wrong btw. It's painfully obvious that you have no idea what you're talking about and only got info from reddit anecdotes.
Pathetic, really.

I would love for a spastic like that to try this with me in the squat rack. I'm not even big and you guys would probably call me a DYEL/Otter but i don't have a bag or anything so if he wants to get physical he'd have to attack me personally. It would be a pleasure to put him in the prison he's overdue for.

This. What a fuckig spastic. Can't wait for him to do nothing at all while I stay for my whole turn lol.

He's a fucking retard is what he is. Tard strength is real lol.
Kek

wait until he's in the middle of his last work set, then hit him in the head with one of these as hard as i can

i bet if i had a gf she'd be so wet

forgot pic

Finish my set. Whether it be 4 minutes or 6 minutes or 10. Then probably get my ass kicked

People forget gainz don't matter in pretty much every conflict because it will come down to who has the best weapon or simply calling the police. No matter how big you are, you'll just get locked in a cage if you are a piece of shit thug like this guy.

If becomes threatening and disrespectful give up the rack but keep an eye on him. Wait for him to rack some serious weight. Wait until he's stuck in a rep nail him full force in the knee. Fuck that shit up. The mission is now recovery.

Does he have actual autism?

hahahahah little does he know i am trained in the great arts of japanese Samurai warrior bladesmanship I will tell you how this goes...

>Monster round eye approach me snarling
>Begins talking to m'lady the brute trying to impress her with a 45lbs plate toss
>Turn around he sees my fedora equipped with MLP and I heart Japan buttons
>"Sir I dont think you want to do this ok its nothing personel"
>"Oh i made it personel kid get out of here NOW"
>Reach into gym bag I am ready put my shirakin in palm in the other i grab my katan cold steel
>Forgive me master for this
>He laughs as i unsheath my blade
>I look up as initial D plays I teleport behind him
>Stab him in the spine instantly paralyzing him and whey pours out
>Its nothing personel kid

better b b8ing m80

just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's nonsense with no """real-world applications"""

Who the hell does this mother fucker think he is? He wouldn't be saying that shit to any trained martial artist or boxer that is for sure.

>wraps

and not a single fuck was given