Veeky Forums, did you ever mirecuck anyone?

Veeky Forums, did you ever mirecuck anyone?

>be at gym, about to do squats
>only me and like 5 more people
>2 of these are a couple, a qt and her bf
>qt seems to be in better shape than her bf, he's at best "below chubby"
>have shit taste, qt is actually like 7/10 at best
>determine that gains > sneakpeeking at qt
>put the bar up, flexes my arms and my back, along with my legs as I do the squat itself
>continue with my squats
>after a while, notice something at the corner of my eye
>as I look over, the qt quickly looks away
>this repeats throughout my squats
>mind you, I'm a 6/10 at my best and not even that fit yet
>bf looks more and more to gf, a bit confused before he sees
>mfw he glared at me as I walked by omw to the showers

My ego is currently sky high.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ItNKAu9rH3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was pressing a couple days ago. Just lmao1pl8.
Couple comes in, guy is showing grill how to squat. Says he's "gonna put some weight on" and loads up 1pl8. Was a bit fun when we both started our sets at the same time, me repping it overhead and him squatting it.

Felt good, but not "mirecuck".

>friend's wife sits next to me when we hang at their house.
>"jokes" that it's to feel my arms.
>not even that fit, but friend is heavyset hawaiian type dude so I might look really fit by comparison
>friend gets upset that she doesn't wear her ring when we hang out
It's really amusing.
She's not my type so friend doesn't have anything to really worry about, but I love the attention

> today I was DLing heavy (4me)
> load up the 3pl8
> NYR couple +thirdwheel dyel walk in
> looks about my age
> qt gf is sneaking peaks while doing some hanging ab stuff
> bf loads up a whopping 25kg (including bar)
> mfw we both do 5x5

at least he didn't use gloves and straps on 1pl8 dl like other NYRs..

You'll lose your friends that way

How does he just allow himself to be disrespected so bad?

Like, its not your fault obv, his wife is just a whore but why the fuck doesnt he drop her?

I swear i'd rather die than be cucked, stories like this make it hard not to swallow the red pill.

>mirecuck

Gotta start somewhere, hopefully he sticks to it instead of quitting like 3 weeks in.

desu, can't even blame his gf for sneaking peeks. I would be too no homo.

They definitely will, and I'm glad, fucking hate couples being all lovey in the gym

considering going for straps to keep progress up, it's the grip in the left hand that has started failing me on mixed grip

I ain't reciprocating, hopefully he sees she's being an ass but...
He's too whipped and attached. She can do no wrong in his eyes. Group of close friends of his and I have tried time and time again to intervene and convince him not to propose because she is overcontrolling and petty, let alone move in with her, but he is incredibly stubborn.

We'll of course be there for him if things go south, hut it's a shame he rushed into it to begin with.

I got constant mires from friend's sister who has a bf and heard part of a conversation between them where she was miring me more
Feels great (she's a bit older than me but a solid 8)

Is it his first girlfriend?

Yup. LDR too

> I saw girl.
> girl saw me.
> I'm alpha.

>couple walked by me on the street
>overhear the dude say don't stare at him

im dyel so that was a confidence booster

All of you guys are fucking hilarious

>I'm not even big
>fuck yeah that woman must be mirin so hard
>haha Yeah her bf must obviously be jealous he looked at me too
>fuck yeah I'm so awesome

>t. mireless boy

Just like the rest of you delusional fuckers

>heavyset hawaiian type dude
Watch yourself mate, islanders have bones made of granite.

>projecting this hard

Where did this meme come from?

>woman takes wedding ring off in front of her husband
Yeah I totally believe this story, user.

>woman always act the way their husbands want them too
That's a relief, huh?

The only reason I believe any of these "mirecucks" are because the kind of girls who go to the gym with their boyfriends are probably the kind who are easily impressed and/or 16 year-olds.

If you're a 22-yr-old and even moderately attractive you're gonna get mires from high school girls just cuz you're older than them.

I live in New Zealand and the islanders here are big fuckers. I'm pretty bellicose but I wouldn't go looking for trouble around them.

Not a mire cuck but I think I got mired
>Go to library instead of party after hitting shoulders cuz I'm good little user
>Still have pump and in a sleeveless
>Only person in the room besides some ching Ming
>qt blonde walks past and looking straight at me

There's nothing but a wall behind me, she was miring me right Veeky Forums ?

Did her head and eyes follow you or look up and down? Probably.
Were her head and eyes in a fixed position with a sort of blank stare? Probably not

Pretty sure I had something similar today.

>gym been crazy lately, as expected
>see couple I've never seen before
>7/10 qt with a stocky manlet, like same height as her
>they do squats, good weight too, he did 2pl8, she did over 1plmao for good reps
>they go to leg extension machine as I finish workout stretching
>few times I scanned the gym, must of caught her eyeing me like 3 times, first two she looked away quickly, 3rd she held for a bit longer

Naturally attractive, do it all the time
>Look at Chinese girl for a few seconds while on mat
>She touches her hair
>Boyfriend (white) wraps arms defensively around her and leads her away while throwing me the stink eye

another time, Dec 26th 2016
>be at family get together
>teenage formerly-super-hot-but-now-slightly-overweight (like 25% bf) cousin (no blood) is there with her boyfriend and siblings
>obvious to everyone she's mirin' me
>boyfriend and siblings are defensive and glaring at me
her parents didn't seem to give a fuck though, which was funny

>plot twist

He was being polite and she was being awkward and staring at the hideous looking dyel walking past

Am I dyel if I use straps for lmao2pl8? I am at the stage where my grip has been surpassed by my legs and back, I don't want to use mixed grip because of potential muscle imbalances and fuck hook-grip

Every so often a maori comes and trains at either my kickboxing or judo gym. They're certainly relatively strong but goddamn do they gas quickly.

So you'd fuck your friend's wife if you liked her?

Rip forearm gains. Work your grip up. Do mixed, it will not cause noticeable imbalances. And 2pl8 straps is pretty dyel.

Ive been going to the gym for 5 months now and I can handle 2pl8 but after that my double overhand grip starts to fail, I am doing farmers walks with Dumbbells and dead arm hangs. I just don't want to limit my deadlift progress just because I'm a griplet. Bought some straps today and they increased my dl to 120kg x5 gonna go for a new pr next week. Pic related

Huh, that is the implication I left there.
No, even if I liked her, i wouldn't interfere with another person's relationship so directly. Especially not a friend's

As long as you only use it for your heavy work sets.

Use it for warm up and you're shooting yourself in the foot. You should do something for grip specifically though.

At my gym they cut up a bunch of thin foam mats and made them into grip pads. I like to layer 3/4 of them on top of each other for pullups/chinups for grip strength.

Else there's a bunch of farmers walks, or if you have a volume day for deadlift you can do strapless and hold last rep on each set until your arms burn.

I didn't know this was called mirecucking or even had a name but I do this literally every day. It's like a fucking sport to me. It's almost addictive.

Usually not in the gym though. I don't see many couples in the gym at the time of morning I usually go at... But it's the best thing ever just waling around in public or in a bar or something.

Bonus points when you do it while with your own gf. She only ever noticed the girl look back at me and gets really protective and angry. And we all know that leads to a failed but adorable attempt at deep throating as soon as we get home.

I think having a girlfriend with you helps this whole mirecucking thing. The success rate is definitely higher somehow. The ego boost is also increased by about 400%

I only use them for my heavy sets because they are not needed for a 60kg warmup, I only use straps for deadlifts and rack pulls and the rest I do raw (farmer walks, hangs, rows, ect...) I recently tore a callouse and I am not that enthusiastic to do it again so I'm gonna stick to straps from now on. Pic related is the carnage, nothing debilitating but it hurts like a bitch to grab the gnurling with Open skin

>t.Dennis

Easy there sport

I am pulling 3pl8, maybe more if I get my form down, but I have to tell you that 2pl8 is nothing, any healthy man should be able to do that in 1 month tops, and your legs and back aren't strong in that regard, so get the fuck out with your straps and pull, what is this? You can't hold 100 kg for 3 seconds? Might as well quit lifting alltogether if that is the case

I'm good looking (8/10 face) and bigger than most people in a gym so I get some regular attention in my life.
>gf roomates all want to slob on me, literally ask me to pick them up "cus I'm so strong" sometimes

>gym girl with bad face but unreal ass is always mirin while her Bench manlet boyfriend watches.
>same couple as above do Smith machine squats with 95 lbs (no joke they used the same weight) right beside be doing like 335x10 squats.
>tfw I shame this bitch and he grills me
>tfw he better be able to fight if he's grilling a guy that much stronger on the regs

>other girl with boyfriend who wants my knob. 7/10 skinny stay
>her boyfriend makes no gains and has no strength figured out he could chicken wing 2 muscle ups
>I saw her mirin him so just to fuck with him I did 7 or 8 clean ass muscle ups (at 225)

>tfw when I'm bigger, faster, stronger, smarter, better looking than almost everyone that will read this and most people I meet in my life

Am I the top tier of men? Nope, but I out compete most of you cucks with baby dicks and shitty brains

Also, I meant that 3 pl8 is weak as well, but at least I don't use straps

He would let his friend watch as he fucks his wife because that's the type of guy he is. A total cuck.

I can hold 100, but after that my grip starts to slip (forgot to mention that I was fucking around on machines for a couple months and have only been deadlifting for 2) I do 100kg rack pulls and hold them for 10 seconds so it's not that bad, I just can't rely on my forearms when it comes to my deadlift potential

Feeling good compared to a fuckin dweeb is a great start, weight until you are mired in front of a cut guy. Best feeling in the world

1. your grip is shit, fix it
2. your grip strength is also shit, fix it too
100kg is nothing that should ever tore anything.

I know that I am dyel and I'm training grip 3x a week, It's not my fault that some muscles grow faster than others... (Keep in mind that I've been a sedentary chubby fuck for most my life and have decided to turn my life around and lost 10kg since last year)

The more you lift heavy shit the easier it will be. I was dead lifting over 400lbs in high school before I even knew wraps existed. Keep at it and your grip strength will surpass what you can actually lift.

>must of

When I finally hit 545 on deadlift this girl looked at her bf and was like you should start doing what he's doing.

Seeing couples at the gym motivates me with inner aggression. Just before my rackpull max close to 5pl8 she gave him a cute kiss, and that jealosy an failure-like feeling as i may pull some sloots but never get a relationship like that fueled my PR, and nothing was more satisfying than them looking at the bending bar a second later

Girls absolutely love men that are already taken. This is so obvious it's painful. It gets even worse when you're married; even my wife's best friend flirts with me, in front of my wife, and it becomes borderline embarrassing sometimes. Constant jokes about love triangles, how "I love her and she loves me!", staring at me, one time we sat down together to watch a movie and this bold bitch rested her head on my leg while my wife seethed. You get others that will jump at the chance to compliment, seek attention and say how lucky my wife is. Fucking hell lads it's a constant struggle not to stick my dick into everything.

It's not like you teach someone how to squat with 4pl8

not a cuck. He would be the bull in such situation. Bull prepper is the cuck (or maybe wife preps bull, I don't know). That's what internet taught me.
The whole thing is extremely pathetic, but kind of funny.

>mirecuck
I fucking hate those creepy-ass enemies

I can't teach people unless its with my working weight. form collapses with no resistance desu.

Keep working your grip as much as you can. 120kg is way too early for straps. Just do overhand until failure, then mixed, then straps. Use chalk to increase your max overhand and then max mixed strength by like 10% immediately.

>at a party with my best friends
>the dyels starts comparing arm sizes
>i'm watching and cringing
>"Ok I think we know who has the biggest arms here, hey Jonathan (me) flex em'
>does the double bicep pose casually
>friends gf instantly "holy shit wow"
>her bf looks at her mad af
>she ain't even sorry

Was enjoying this thread till this curry cockroach appeared on my screen. Find a reaction pic with a wholesome white face, you cuck.

God dammit.

Usually I'm pretty good with that, but I slip up still.

Don't mock mire threads you piece of fucking shit. They're the highlight of my day. Just because you're a fat loser fuck.. Kys now

I've been mirecucked. It isn't fucking funny at all

>In gym with gf
>I am skelly, trying to gain
>She is very very fat
>Trying to 'lose weight' but really came to show me support (or she said that)
>We are over at the abdominal crunch machine
>I am trying to use it to get some gains
>Machine in front is the arm curl machine
>Some fucking muscle man comes over and starts doing curls on the machine
>After my set realise gf is staring WIDE EYED AS FUCK at the chad doing curls
>she doesn't see I have noticed
>I have literally not sexually aroused her in 4 months, we haven't had sex in 1 year
>mumble 'bb-babe, my crunches are done'
>she looks over and says 'Oh, OK, haha, barely heard a crunch, was too busy listening to him SMASH that weight!'
>goes back to staring
>try to get her attention she swats me away with one arm
>'I'm going to ask him to help you'
>she walks over and explains to chad that 'her boyfriend is a wimp and needs help'
>chad laughs and says 'Get the form down first bro' (probably fair, not chads fault he is a hot guy)
>girlfriend begs him to show the form, he says he is busy
>she follows him around the gym for 40 minutes, I spent the entire time sitting in a weighted dip machine getting angrier
>later that night she makes me do the motion for a farmers walk (she watched chad do it) whilst she masturbates

Yeah, this.
These fucking losers with their 2 plate deadlifts think girls are miring them. Like holy fuck, you're weaker than I was my first day at the gym and you think people are admiring you. It's fucking ridiculous.
I have a 4 plate squat and 3 plate bench at 200 pounds bodyweight, and I don't go around assuming every girl who looks at me is "mirin" for fucks sake.
Chances are the guys in this thread are just doing something stupid and autistic.

Stfu bitch

is this true?

do you know where you are?

None of you fags know what real mires are. One of my coworkers and a group of her friends came by and all told me I was hot. Anything less than this or sustained eye contact means absolutely nothing. This site is really full of complete fucking betas lmao.

lmao are those eyes shopped to mire more?

got mired yesterday...didn't turn around to ask her out after she complimented me...

I'll never see her again...JUST

t autistic beta cuck

Just swap the grip every rep(when you're going heavy). Right under, left over. Then left under, right over.

>what an embarrassing post

I mean tbf the first time I deadlifted I did 225 and got mires. Granted I'm now at 545 and get way more mires. Maybe you're just ugly?

Use hook you pussy. If 225 hurts your thumbs get stronger

The only time I've mirecucked somebody was before I began lifting.

>Be me, fat, but been working in manual labor for 11 years. Not built like the average fatty (broad shoulders, bigger forearms, bigger calves, chest isn't just man boobs).
>Go to a local take out shop for some food, gotta live up that chubby life.
>Notice a girl sitting down at a table of 4, she's about a 7/10. Quite cute indeed.
>While I'm ordering my meal she's staring at me.
>Make eye contact, she looks away.
>Went outside while my meal awaited, began joking about with my friends.
>Every time I laugh or talk to them, in the corner of my eye I can just see her staring.
>Always looks away when I look in her direction.
>Somebody goes into the shop to order, stands in between her and I.
>She literally leans out of her chair to keep looking.
>Noticed she's sitting with a couple of guys and another girl.
>Maybe just friends? Maybe friends with the girl who bought her bf and his friend along? The one who is sitting across from her is fat too, but doesn't look like he's ever done any hard work in his life.
>Will occasionally stop looking at me to go back to her friends conversations and smile/nod, then instantly back to staring.
>They end up getting to up to leave, still just chilling with my friends out the front.
>She walks out ahead of the group, gives me a smile.
>Guy she was sitting across from follows her, does that fat-guy-half-power-walk thing to catch up, walks beside her, and grabs her ass.
>That's not her friend, that's her boyfriend.
>MFW she was still looking back at me and staring.
>MFW realize she's into the chubs, and was miring me hard, for some damn reason.

Felt good.
But fuck that. As good as it felt to be mired, I'm not going to continue being a chub because of it.

>1800 Kcals a day
>Gym 4 nights a week
>We're all gonna make it

Can alternate the alternate grip between sets - these other fags are right, there are forearm gains to be had

This gets more and more egotistical as it goes on.. glad you're comfortable in your own skin, bro

Happens everyday and I lift at home. Girls walking with their boyfriends will start slowly walking behind them and start staring at me or they will smile at me as they pass me on the sidewalk; other times, they will just blatantly eye fuck without caring about their boyfriend knowing.

Feels good being 6'2" 225lbs lean with a handsome face.

He is just supernaturally strong.

>tfw he could outlift all of us at like 18 years old

youtube.com/watch?v=ItNKAu9rH3I

Dump the girl and get swole. You're a cuck if you tolerate her antics

ur dumb but i gotta admit those are some nice repeating digits

Damn good for you, life on easy mode.