Mfw realizing that the 1965-66 Indonesian purge was probably larger in terms of deaths than Stalins great purge

>mfw realizing that the 1965-66 Indonesian purge was probably larger in terms of deaths than Stalins great purge
Is it the largest single act of political violence in history?

It was quite brutal from what I know
Keep in mind the indonesian CP was one of the biggest in the world in numbers

It was the largest non-ruling communist party.

>Communists
>People

Kek, my Indonesian teacher in primary school was given a dagger by Suharto for teaching some of his daughters english

lololol le praise le kek Shadilay XDDDD!!!!

The Indonesian purge was both an anti-commie movement and an ethnic cleansing.

>Thinking you need to be a /pol/tard to realize Communists are utter filth

Neck yourself, red.

Except that's a big fat lie made up by western pinko journalists.

I wonder who could be behind this post

aahahaha excellent tactic my redpilled friend, you sure fooled that normie cuck. MAGA!

Your shitposting could use a little nuance.

Nuanced shitposting is still shitposting

I think pretty much any rebellion in china exceeds it
To be fair theyve done a damn good job of covering it up

I read that hey killed so people in this one province that all the streams and rivers and wells became contaminated with pathogens from the rotting corpses and them a bunch more people died from that, a lot of them where pro suharto,

if you kill your enemies (and then die of rotting corpse germs) they win

>/pol/s opinions
>worth anything at all

Yes, and it's all the Australian government's fault for not calling them out on their shit and actively helping the Indonesians find Communists and other political dissenters they considered dangerous.

>Yes, and it's all the Australian government's fault

Based Menzies

I've hated communists since I knew about Peru's last 50 years and how these roaches had indoctrinated the students to morph the degree to a "practical" degree of fighting the police.

Who cares what a bunch of "2maga2" kek zlumpf scoop praise moloch happening late pizzagate shadilay magic meme gondola civic nationalism 56% paperboy kids think?

They had a hand for it but not like it's entirely their own fault and dem Indons dindu nuffin.

>No use of soyboy or cuck
Opinion discarded

Australian PMs had a habit of sucking up to the Indonesians until (as much as I hate to say it) Howard.

It's more like they both suck up to the USA rather than one sucking up the other's dick.

Well it's our closest neighbour that can actually threaten us

Australia sucked up to Suharto and Sukarno even when the US refused to deal with them. The idea that Australian foreign policy is always determined by the USA's is a myth.

>Well it's our closest neighbour that can actually threaten us
Are you joking?

>Controls the sea's where we send all our shit to Japan and China through
>Not a threat
It's in our best interests for a stable Indonesia

>makes a unnaunced shitpost
>gets mad when it is returned in kind

Doesn't matter if they really could, after how close the Japanese came to mainland Australia in WWII the Australian government wasn't taking any chances with Indonesia. Our relationship with them since their independence is characterised by successive governments going out of their way to appease Jakarta, even when the rest of the world, including the USA, directly opposes the Indonesians with sanctions.

The republic navy is shit though, quite irrelevant if I may say so.

Well yeah, Indonesia is a kind of buffer state for Australia huh?

As if the RAN is any better with most of our heavier shit sitting in drydock for lack of crews

Maybe (I doubt it's worse than our navy), but there's also the British Royal Navy.

Should have let us keep it but the Amerimutts refused to do so.

T. Henk

>Henk
What?

Its not a blue water navy, sure. Buts its pretty much perfect for sea denial in littoral zones.
They could also sent a few tens of thousand asylum seekers our way or make mining in PNG a whole lot less profitable.

My friend’s grandparents were non-communists but ethnic Chinese and they barely escaped Indonesia with their lives. A lot of their friends and family, the vast majority not communist, weren’t so lucky. It was more than a purge of communists, it was a purge of Chinese and other ethnic groups.

Dutch

They tried to add the atrocities into the school textbook, but then some hardline Islamist organizations, in cooperation with some people from the military (or paramilitary I forgot), demanded the minister to stop what they perceived as an attempt to 'restore the CPI' in Indonesia.

Then again, there's also the Bersiap atrocities, East Timor independence, independent Aceh movement, Maluku interreligious conflict, Papua independence movement and so on.

>They
I mean >we

Well, his original post was basically "its okay if I/we do it, its not okay if you/they do it" anyways

>Pol Pot genocided 25% (2 million people) of Cambodia's population
Try to beat this one.

He got ripped off, tonnes of people got machetes

What rebellion has occurred in China since the communists took over?

Look at this hot take.