V THREAD

Just tell me how guiz. I've been working my abs like a motherfucker and while the abs themselves are slowly starting to pop there's no sign of the mythological V. I just want it so bad.

That isnt a muscle. cut moar

genetics

maybe it's maybelline?

or maybe you're born with it

You need the genes

Now this genes thing I'm hearing is just disappointing. Is it for reals? No matter how hard I'll try it'll be like trying to make my eyes a different colour?

Sort of. Most white guys can get it if they're lean enough, though. Try cutting until you have a seriously sculpted six pack. If you manage that and still don't see the belt, then yeah, maybe you can't get it, but there's really no way to know without getting seriously lean.

are you going to be an underwear model? or a fitness instagram star? if not then it's irrelevant if you have a v-taper or not

Well I mean being ripped as a Hulk is in general not strictly useful. Most of us do that to look good or general satisfaction. I mainly train for martial arts but the V is such a distinctive sign of sexyness for women that I just kinda want it

i've been dirty bulking for 2 years
gained 25 kg, lots of fat
no sixpack in sight but solid Vtaper lmao

yoga

no joke

it will change your posture for the better and make those things show

also lose weight

You might have to do more obliques.

I find mine becomes noticeable in winters when I have to shovel a shit-ton of snow all the time. It's real good oblique work.

Weight is not much of a problem, but fitting yoga into my routine right now feels straight up impossible. Any recommendations on types of yoga, specifics exercise/poses?

musculus transversus abdominis
Core stability, breathing exercises.

I've been trying to, but as an amateur god strike me if I know how to really hit those fuckers. Any recommendations for someone without daily access to snow?

>musculus transversus abdominis
also
The most well known method of strengthening the TVA is the vacuum exercise.

you probably have anterior pelvic tilt.
fix your hips and posture and they should show

Shovel shit shovel sand shovel water shovel dumbells

Side crunches (lay on ur side and puplace your upper body towards your hips)
There are machines for it
Also in gyms there is an angled stand you can stand on and use weights to work them

Just imagine working your abs on each side of your body

It's mostly genetics, I've seen pics of fat people who somehow have this "V taper" even tho they got like love handles somehow. Other than that cut moar

Wipers and half wipers got me my v

Yeah, even when I'm at at 15-16% BF (where I'm at now), my V still shows a bit.

When I'm at 10-12%, it's like other people's 8%.

Genetics but everyone can do it at low enough BF. Some people just have to have REALLY low BF.

Agree with some of the advice itt. Cut cut cut.

But also, big deadlifts. Strengthens this entire section of the body and I find it makes mine show more when I keep my deadlifts going.

Also, dragon flags, but they are fucking hard and can be dangerous. Make sure your core is very strong before you start doing them and try to have perfect form

Mine started to show after doing side planks everyday.

You spelled color wrong, superfaggot.

Would like to see some information on this aswell.

hanging leg lifts

dubs confirms
anything that works your lower abs will work eventually but hanging leg raises are the best

Do your have 2% body fat yet?

it's mostly genetics. i have a friend who has them very visibly and he is no less than 15% bf.

i, on the other hand, can only get a light resemblance of them when i drop to 10%.

all of these exercises people are listing are beneficial to you, but they are mostly useless for this particular objective

Hiking, trail running, sex, and leaning up slightly to keep abs tight while masturbating on your back.

Laying down flat without a pillow can help, as your hips are more in line with the rest of your body and can help the V pop out.

Having prominent hip bones helps, any kind of twisting motion should help build the obliques too

Just b skinny like me :^)

I don't have visible abs yet long time have the V.
I guess it's just different body doing different things

It's genes entirely. I'm still a fat fuck and I have said lines that are visible through my gut.

I used to pick up 400-600lb people with one other dude all day so my core is crazy strong, but there's still an inch of fat over it

Side planks and regular planks.

Obligatory skinny guys with abs is like fat chicks with boobs

>Tfw was probably

>all these faggots that think an adonis belt is the same as having a v-taper.

its genetic ive always had it

I was just about to point that out. It's all New Year's resolutioners.

bearmode is the only hope for us wide-hipped folks

What if im from a country with 6 months of summer
and pale northern eu girls in their twenties craving to
slurp the dick where this v points at?

>are you going to be an underwear model? or a fitness instagram star? if not then it's irrelevant if you look good or not

bjj will help

grindr

that isn't a v taper you idiot