Would you rather have Big Z's strength and be the strongest man in the world or have Ulisses' physique and be the most...

Would you rather have Big Z's strength and be the strongest man in the world or have Ulisses' physique and be the most aesthetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qAk9TA2lAbE
instagram.com/p/BPS23hJldNG/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aesthetic, I don't really give to shits about being the strongest, I lift for girls

big z

cant believe a natty like Ulysses is almost as big

This. Although I dont go for Ottermode I wanna be shredded.

Theres a literal bowling bar at my gym who benches 3pl8 like its a paperweight. High DL too.

He is a literal sphere with a goatee and there is no chance he is getting pussy anywhere near my level. But Ill never lift as much as him. Im fine with this

>obvious roid hero
>natty

come on bruh.

>Most Aesthetic
>Ulisses
>Not Frank Zane

Currently Ulisses is the most aesthetic

dude's my hero.

If I took the fat guys strength would I have to be fat as well

twink

Do I have to be a nigger?

>become a nigger
No thanks. I'll take big z.

Big Z obviously. He's a literal god amongst men

Agreed.
Ulisses is just a flavor of the month mongoloid with above average insertions. Nothing close to Zane.

sadik > ulisses

>obvious sarcasm/b8 post
>gets a response

come on bruh.

Patrician alert

I just want to have a huge dick like ulises

>big z
>strongest man in the world

>laughingwhores.jpg

not currently because of injury
but nor Shaw nor Hall doesnt come close in titles and career longetivity

Brian shaw is the perfect modern strongman.

Yep. I'm a Hall nuthugger but prime Z is the strongest person ever, and probably will be for some time. His overhead strength and leg strength are literally untouchable

Z. Because pretty = puny.

>Beta Brian 'can't press my own bodyweight' Shaw
>perfect modern strongman

>Ulisses
>flavor of the month
>mongoloid
None of this makes sense. That dude is much more established than Frank Zane ever was.

I agree that Zane looks better but jesus, use better insults next time.

not an easy choice desu. Zydrunas is amazing, and I can't imagine what it'd be like to have his strength
But Ulisses doesn't look small by any means, I'm sure he's stronger than I am by a good margin, so I'd probably lean that way.

top choice. Zane has top aesthetic proportions

Step aside, plebs.

>Z is the strongest person ever
>until you put a stone in front of him

youtube.com/watch?v=qAk9TA2lAbE
Blown out

Did you watch this years WSM? Fucking idiot.

who gives a fuck about being strong, it's useless, fighting skills are way more important than strength, it's not like your gonna go to a bar and shout, "everybody watch me now lifting this500lb table" or some shit.

why do fags like you even come here?

>fighting skills are way more important
>picture with cock chestnar

What did he mean by this?

>who gives a fuck about being able to fighg, it's useless, football skills are way more important than strength, it's not like your gonna go to a pitch and shout, "everybody watch me now wrestle this ball" or some shit.

>worlds Strongest man
>hue

Kek

Arnold Classic strongman is event going with heavier weights. imo it should be renamed to worlds strongest man, and nowaday Worlds strongest man to worlds most endurant strongman.
Now how many Arnold strongman wins does Shaw has compared to Savickas?

Big Z because he's not a nigger

Huh gee I dunno let's see

A
>hulking monster of power
>dominate feats of strength at a world class level
>actually a man

B
>look like a freak that most normal people do not find attractive
>participate in male equivalent of beauty pageants
>literally gayest competitive hobby

Oh fuck, really tough choice op, let me think about it for a while. Towering man so strong he could fight a gorilla, or oiled up fuck boy? Decisions, decisions...

But if it was all about the heaviest weight WSM would just be a bunch of fat fuck powerlifters and not the absolute beasts they have on display now.

Brock lesnar could beat your ass anyday kid

you get to have a huge cock

who gives a shit? it's 2017 lift for aesthetics or waste your time.

Spotted the fatass

Are you being serious that you think the black guy is aesthetic? His arms are too big. He's not aesthetic.

Out of who we have at the moment i.e. O'Hearn, Lazar Angelov etc Ulisses looks the best. Not the best of all time though

Brock can't even handle his own ass lmao

> not Steve Reeves

Steve reeves was the GOAT natty

those arms are lookin pretty oily

Yeah they oil themselves up to look bigger for the camera

this is the correct answer.

i mean synthol

I doubt Ulisses uses synthol

why?

Looks like Keanu Reeves

He doesn't look like he uses it. It's quite easy to tell what's real or not regardless of pump angles lighting tan roids bf% etc

>Ulisses
>Most aesthetic
lul good one

No synthol there. No idea who the dude is and would rather have Z's strength, but synthol use is very easy to spot if you know even a little or have even seen it a few times.

>who gives a fuck about being strong
>posts a pic of Bork and roided-out Overeem.

>not posting current big z's physique to see what kind of a beast he is under all that fat

Yeah he looks insane now

Literally never heard of this afro American until this thread so he can't be THAT well established.

Meme right? You're more likely to use strength irl than you are to fight. That is unless you have a child like temper and live in the ghettos.

>Z is bad at stones
He's not as good as Shaw because he's 6 inches shorter, but he's still top 3 in the world at stones.

Weights have gone way up since Pudzianowski's era. In 2000 there was a farmers walk of 90kg if I remember correctly.
Shaw is arguably the best ever for the worlds, he has won 4 times in a period of heaviest weights and toughest competition.
But Z is better for Arnolds no doubt, although the difference between Arnolds Classic and the worlds is decreasing

Honestly i highly doubt that farmers walk was 90 kg. I competed in a amatour strongman comp with 110 kg farmers walk lmao.

Big Z wasnt even remotely strong for his size, and he struggled so much at stones and he is still barely top50 even while trying his best. I had say that Big Z is extremely overrated and for his size actually weaker than most normals.

Athleticism > being a fat fuck

No brainer

>for his size actually weaker than most normals
instagram.com/p/BPS23hJldNG/

Squatting that much isnt impressive most college competitors do roughly the same. I used to squat 300kg for 20 reps myself but nowadays I go a little lighter.

Rofl did you mean high school competitors? Everyone at my gym can squat 25 reps of 400 kg ass to a deficit off blocks.

I checked it was 120kg for each hand. Compare that with 855lbs now at worlds and 882 at Arnolds for timberwalk).
Also super yoke was 355kg (1500lbs in 2016 at Arnolds)
And axle lift was 120kg where it is now 160kg both at Arnolds and Strongest man.

But that 120kg for each hand was over a much longer distance. They were basically running with the weight

Yes it is clear that the Arnolds operate at bigger numbers. Btw you would be amazed that how much weight you can carry with farmers walk and yoke, even regular dudes. Of course there is a huge difference in speed.

I agree, if you can't even do a squat with a cow over your shoulders you're not a real man.

yes that was the point. Worlds strongest man no longer being 'worlds fittest man'

This is why nobody respects american whites. You're bitches and its no wonder niggers are fucking your women.

H-how do I into predator mode?

kek

Big Z of course, and be the strongest man in history AND the most aesthetic man to date at the same time.

Shaw is a fucking baby, never seen a more pathetic little (okay, huge) shit.

If you can't be like zane aesthetic wise, it doesnt matter, better train for strenght or athletisism.

I would take Zs, Lus, ilyas or klokovs etc strenght and athletic ability anyday over any modern muh bodybuilding cucks "aesthetic"

How is Shaw a baby?

So you don't like making money for just existing?

1. Look at him and tell me he doesn't look like one.
2. He is so mad at Zydrunas for being stronger than him, very petty about one of Z's wins when they tied and Zydrunas won. Fair enough though, tbqh. But he also accused the Arnold's of rigging the comp so Z would win in a long deleted facebook post.

I know he has a babyface but I didn't know about that thing with Big Z, source?

Several videos on youtube, no idea how to find them again though, but they should be on his channel and also a video on Mark Bell's channel from when they trained together.

>imlying if I would be as strong or athletic of previously mentioned I wouldnt be able to make serios bucks out of it, just like they do and not be gay for pay no-name in next 3 years
Still, autism aside, no fitzen will be this strong OR this bb "aesthetic". And for a hobby, strenght and athletic ability will do me better

kek

>Btw you would be amazed that how much weight you can carry with farmers walk and yoke, even regular dudes.
I know. I'm a very low level strongman and my yoke PR is 305kg for 20m, and my farmers PR is 130kg for 20m. I'm awful at static events though

Kek

Man those are pretty good numbers! What is your log press?

I don't dislike Savickas but why is he so popular in here?

He doesn't speak english very well he isn't super charismatic, he's an introvert .... oh wait

Jesus, is that his wife?

>frank zane
>not bob paris

>Space Marine genetics
>strong as fuck
>10/10 wife

He's everything I'd want to be.

just bee urself faggot