Friday night!!!

Friday night!!!
> anybody got any plans for the weekend??

yeah, i'll be fucking your mom right in the mouth and ass.

also, this has nothing to do with fitness. fuck off and kill yourself you faggot retard.

BBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPFFFTTT

>Frat is having our first party of the semester
>Would rather stay in my room and shitpost on Veeky Forums while watching chinese cartoons
I'm so tired of having no motivation to do anything

Yes

Pic related

>Hey Mom! Come see I posted it again! LOL

I live for these posts

Wow, that smell is lingering, isn't it? Give it a whiff, it smells like the Big Mac™ I ate 3 hours ago.

Probably going to relapse and make a booty call.
We're gonna fuck in my car.
She's going to think I'm attatched again and I'm gonna remember how shallow she is.
I'm gonna enjoy the nut but still feel lonely.
Then my female roomate and I who actually have things in common with(who i have no sexual interest in) are gonna go to the gym for an hour or two then go cycling.
What about you senpai?

Going on a date with my gf :)
Getting a gf is possible with lifting, my dudes!
I wanted to tell ya'll first, because you guys have been there for me and gave me the confidence to talk to girls

I have a gala for work tomorrow night. Actually managed to find a date too, I'm pretty excited.

> Lift (Pull)
> Play minecraft til gf is done with work
> Go over to her house and play overwatch together

Gonna be a good night.

Who's the brap?

Dinner with fiancé tonight
Saturday go look at a wedding venue
Might lift Sunday

Broke up with my gf, who was like the only friend I had.

Now I'm 23, sitting alone in my moms house and I have to commute to college because no money.

I would kill just to be in a dorm room, or an apartment with some other guys.

Im so lonely.

I'm gonna go to the gym even though i have a huge fucking headache and no energy.

BF1 and El Dorado rum to celebrate the inauguration

very similar to me but my gf left me 3 months ago. i regret not going away to school i wish i could've, sucks cause part of the reason why was to stay in hometown with gf. i'm so tired now and most of the time but im gonna sleep for a bit then go to the gym later.

I've been on Veeky Forums for so long already, when i finally had a good bod, i decided to start talking to chicks. And it worked. I always felt like lifting for chicks was a meme, but it's really for self confidence.

i'm so lonely

Nice how long were you on starting social skills? Did you do an intermediate program afterwards or did you just go to a brosplit?

work and lift as usual

Ausfag here.
It's sat morning, spent the night with my mate and some other dude at middle of nowhere shithole pub sinking schooies then went back to mates house and drank his stash of lollywater.
I actually love drinking a little too much

Sunday I get to escape this godforsaken city to the country with my bros for some guns and football.

look at that nigga behind him like
>lol shoulda worn a hat

Drinking whisky alone in my condo. Feeling a bit lonely and listless. Help me.

that ass looks so fucking delicious. If I had her in front of me I'd touch her.

Tonight:
>wait for coffee to kick in then Push workout
>meeting up with friends and going to a board games bar
Saturday:
>work 7-3
>pull workout
>go for nice dinner with mum downtown and then go see Rogue One in the big theatre
Sunday:
>drive mum out to Ikea/Costco, get a bookshelf for my living room and more chicken/cod/sips
>drive mum to ferry
>prep for/run my weekly D&D campaign

Whenever I have a free half hour or so, I hope to work on my drawing and piano as well.

Was there about a month ago bros

Try to talk to someone, even if it's a doctor or something. There's no hard and fast way to feel better, but I believe in you guys, we're all going to make it.

>Live in MD
>have a friend in the army
>hes stationed in VA for a few months
>gonna visit him tmrw night with my bro
>hes recently single so we are gonna hit the bars

If I had my own place I'd just invite women to come over until I find a decent gf material. You don't have idea how lucky you are.

Are you abo ?

Going to the arcade to play weeb games until 2am

I'm watching some capeshit, then going to bed. Going to be doing a fair amount of homework this weekend, and lift everyday to round out my 4 days a week

Watching video about the connection between amino acids, food, and mood.

You know, Chad life.

staying away from alcohol, eating and lifting. start my new job monday

I don't know any women tho or I would

What the fuck is Microsoft even doing? Literally every other controller on the market right now uses rechargeable built-in batteries except the Wii Remote, and the Xbone still uses fucking AA Batteries. Fucking idiots.

It is my little brother's birthday so I will sort him something out.

I'll be in my bed, possibly drinking a beer. I'll be mulling how pointless my life is, how crippling my anxiety and depression is, and wondering why God has never helped me after begging for it. Probably fantasizing about finally not pussying out

Saturday I'm joining in with the Million Woman March against Trump!

.......Naaaaah

I'm going swimming and working on my podcast.

Sick as fuck so I won't be lifting today or going out tonight

Trying to decide if I wanna keep trying to get a job at the bank and then get free schooling and have enough money to move out with a friend of mine or if I wanna try to apply for a scholarship and just be a student but still live at home.

Trying to learn the piano and get better at drawing hands. Need to renew my gym membership but can't bring myself to do it.

in all honesty I'd much rather be out getting my dick sucked by some slut but I fell for the LDR meme and got attached to the girl and also the smallest amount of guilt makes me want to become an hero. Nobody to blame but myself I guess. I'll sort it all out eventually.

idk if I'm gonna make it bros.

Long distance relationship? bruh...

it's a whole new kind of suffering

Here for you bros. We're all going to make it. The

Drink beer, play with my son, fuck my wife, try to fuck her in the ass so i can nut inside, peel veggies for turkey dinner tomorrow.

How often do you see her?

I just got out of one myself. I know how hard it is brah...

that's "iron dick" cheney

You'll be alright man.

maybe you should help yourself?

Micro USB cords cost like $1.99

literally never. We live in completely different states and her parents have no idea she even has a boyfriend let alone a long distance one. And they're mentally stuck in the 50's and she's basically a NEET except for some childcare work she's done. She talks all the time about how if her parents ever found out about her online life they'd cut the internet off and take away her electronics so I'd never get to see her again until she got a job and moved out. We Skype nightly but it fucking blows compared to what I could be experiencing. I really did fall for her though. I don't want to lose her or break it off but man nights like tonight fuck me up, knowing that my friends are all out getting hammered and fucking college girls and having a good time while I'm at home waiting on it to be 11 so it's "safe" for her to be online.

I don't even know at this point man. Why did I do this to myself

Doge and I are going camping in a state park.

Good luck bro. You're gonna make it.

i"m trying, bro

my dude, me too senpai. Also browse shit.

holy shit me too! Good luck on your shit man, whats keeping me going is hitting a new PR, a shit ton of drugs/anti-depressants and video games. So many video games... Either way im kind of content, but i get those days too. Go lift more, it helps.

Different user but I got out of a long distance relationship back in September. It's for the best but it was still difficult. Every once in a while, I catch myself feeling those familiar feels, especially whenever I hear music that she listened to. I know she's a meme but there's a song by Taylor Swift, Wildest Dreams. My ex would always sing the opening. "He's so tall and handsome as hell, he's so bad but he does it so well..." She said it was about me...

I think I'm going to lay down for awhile. We're all gonna make it...

I didn't ask for these feels fuck

LDR is fucked and I'm not even sure if I'm ready to talk about mine, we're in different countries for fuck's sakes.
Atleast it's good that i got out of it

That's rough man, but you have to do whats best for you. I realized I was in my LDR because I was scared to be alone again. You have to get out of it man, it will do nothing but make you sad and angry over time. The only thing that kept me sane in mine was seeing her once every several weeks when she was home from college. I would spend my free time waiting for texts, snapchats, and focusing on her more than me.

I think deep down you know it;'s for the best, but it's hard when you feel deeply for someone. There's tons of other girls out there who you can actually see, and have a real relationship with. Be able to get hugged, kissed, cuddle together and have sex. Go to movies, dinners, walks in the park and sleep in the same bed together. With her, you will have none of this. And most likely never will.

You have to look on the positive side, one of you would have had to uproot their life so you can be together, meaning that if things are ever less than ideal, the resentment instantly settles in and things become bitter. My ex and I got into fights over shit like this and we didn't even live together. We didn't even get a chance to spend the night in the same bed and talk all night because of her parents. 2 years of my life spent hoping that circumstances would change and they never did. We just spent a day together every couple of weeks when I would drive to her state.

I hope she finds someone that will treat her well. The more I type, the more I realize that I supressed everything and just tried to go about my life like nothing happened. I'm not over her. I guess this is why we lift. That frog was right, the heaviest thing we lift are our feels.

I'm sorry Veeky Forums, didn't mean for the blog, I just want someone to know how I'm feeling inside

Taking my girl out to a play/dinner/drinks Saturday night. Church then the football games and family dinner Sunday. Setting up to be nice

> This pic

Reminds me of when I was in college and used to just study, smoke weed at night before bed, and cuddle with gf

>gf

Fuck i miss her so much

>Crying about being lonely, depressed, friendless, gf-less,etc
>being white

FFS, if youre white you have it great fellas... we're part of the race that conquered the world and you're going to be this beta?

Thank you sir. I'm probably going to do a cut soon, been eating too much junk lately whilst bulking up. That pic is good moto fuel. Good luck to you too

Dude... I need to start going to church. Fav book?