Which one of this girls can I get while staying natty?

Which one of this girls can I get while staying natty?

Raise your standards bro

All
Just be confident bro

rolling for gf

B R E H S..............................

What color are you?

Rolling dubs for negro in yellow shirt

white

Fuck me I want the negress.

You got to be at least like Rusev

what about deanetty mode

roll

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm confident I'll get something good

C'mon, 7 8 or 9!

jk I always get fucked over in these

congrats

I can't decide if she's prettier with the long hair or cuter with the short hair

I know, I like her stomach area too for some reason. Rolling

rolling

Rolling for 4,5,6 even ffs

The only one is the one in the yellow shirt in the background

Rer

You need to be at least this big to be with Lana, Renee is dating a skinnyfat guy so I doubt she cares about lifting, and Naomi is a nigger so who cares about her?

Why do you put in 0 if you cant get a 0 at all. 0 are out. You cant get one.

>not wanting to bleach Naomi

Fuck off, oil driller. Lana is superior.

Lana is literally a coal burner

>2017
>being worked by Total Devas

her fiance such a cutie cuddle bear, saw him on total divas crap, she doesn't deserve him, trying to label herself russian just to stand out, but can't talk or understand russian for shits

mcrolling

She went to the same school with Big E. Ofc they fucked

She lived in Russia for 10+ years, retard. She could communicate with Rusev's mom in Russian.

you kidding me, i heard her speak russian and trying to understand it, it's pathetic, shamefuru dispray

Roll

>Perry was born in Gainesville, Florida, to parents of Portuguese and Venezuelan descent. She spent several years of her childhood in the Latvian SSR, where her father worked as a Christian missionary. Perry and her family remained in Latvia after it restored its independence from the Soviet Union in August 21, 1991. From an early age, Perry aspired to become a ballet dancer like her mother. She attended the Riga Choreography School (the ballet school of the Latvian National Opera) and began dancing with the Latvian National Ballet at the age of 14.
>At the age of 17, Perry returned to the United States.

Now fuck off, retard.

its a shame this week on total divas we learnnt Lana is a coal burner. she dated the black old spice commercial guy. you could tell she loved the bbc when they chatted

All women want to fuck that guy, though.

roll

kill yourself cunt licker, her russian is horrendous and she barely understands it

roll

Why are you so salty? You know she only plays a Russian on tv, right?

That "woman" looks like a man.

Unlike you.

rolling for right one

roll

let's seee

for the love of god give me the tan one