How the fuck do I get rid of this. I'm down like 90 lb, I really hope it's fat and not lose skin

How the fuck do I get rid of this. I'm down like 90 lb, I really hope it's fat and not lose skin

That's definitely loose skin. Your only options are surgery or prayers.

should i continue losing weight to see if that helps.. im down to 150 at this point and its extremely hard to lose weight

Oh fuck, is this my future? I was 230, on my way to 150. This is terrifying, I thought loose skin was only for mega obese.

Wtf am I looking at, user? Is that your rib poking out right above your elbow? What is that indent above the belly button?

As for the skin, it won't go away. Give it time and it might shrink over a long time, but only a little. You can't really do anything about it so don't worry about it.

Could be worse

Give it a year or so and see what time does. You can lose weight faster than your skin tightens up

Sucking in my stomach lol

If you're young and were sub 400 pounds at your maximum then there's a chance it will come back to looking normal over time.

Would bulking help? You can gain 40 pounds in the next year or something.

Do people really think loose skin is better looking than fat?

I mean the way I see it is if you're fat, the girl knows what she is getting into, and you're one shape. But if you have loose skin it will come as a suprise and I feel like thinner people are more shallow, so those girls would be more mean about it.

Like if you're at the beach even, you're fat, everyone knows it. But if you're thin with this saggy potato sack skin, you'll stand out even more.

What is everyone's opinion?

Nope, I went from 220 to 160 and I have loose skin. Not a ton, but I have a belly I'll never loose because of it.

There's more to life than what people think of your appearance.

>thinking people lose weight for what girls think

Know how I know you're underage?

Pls tell me your tall and fat manlets have a chance

Then why are there daily fph threads on here?

So I should lose weight, then never have sex again?

Depends, do you have patience for your skin to its 'normal' elasticity? Are you going to Santa Monica in the summer? It will go away, unless you want surgery to speed up the process

I'm in a similar boat OP. Down nearly 100 lbs. and everything looks great except this fucking pouch hanging right below my abs. AFAIK it'll go away with time if you're lucky and surgery if you're not.

gross

>It will go away

how long does it take?

looks like something similar to what i'm rocking, eh it was worse a few months ago, im guessing my shit will go away in 6mo to a year. just keep working out and eating protein and elastin producing foods

Time to see the knife!

Having started at 430, now 200 it looks JUST as bad. The difference is in how you feel physically.

As far as normies go, no one really gives a shit if you own it. They're like sharks, as long as they don't smell blood there's not much trouble

Why the fuck are you cutting to 150. Unless you are midget tier thats way to low.
You should aim around 170 then bulk.
Should also have been doing muscle building exercise and getting your protons while cutting.

>Then why are there daily fph threads on here?
Because people care about what others think of their appearance. However, it's not all there is to life. Simple enough?

Make sure and talk to your doctor about it the next time you see him, just to get it on paper. Hopefully it will tighten up naturally over time, but if you end up needing surgery, most insurances won't cover it unless there is at least a two year history. If there is a documented history, you can probably get it covered as a mental health/wellness thing.

I have something similar to OP. Went form 235 to 159 at my leanest, and still had a pouch. I bulked a bit to 186 and started to do twists since that supposedly helps tighten the skin. Began my cut in January, so hopefully it wont be as bad this time around.

You body may absorb it over time but might need surgery. Ask your doctor. Congrats on losing the weight bro!

SOMEONE PLEASE EDIT HIS STOMACH TO LOOK LIKE PEPE

Gain some ab muscles.

How young?

Gotta go Golem mode and build huge stomach muscles.

>So I should lose weight, then never have sex again?

Given how much of a retard you seem to be, I would say you shouldn't breed in general.