Would flexing your abs all day be good?

Is there any benefits of flexing your abs all day like you would when you deadlift/squat heavy?

god damn it, every time i see one of OCB pic i want to suck off all his gains to keep them for me.

n-no homo

I remember when I used to think this was big.

It fucking is, post a pic of yourself

it's big enough to swim in pussy and get the respect to all mens around you, i mean, look at him, don't you want the same body ?

holy shit dude you're delusional if you think this isn't an amazing physique, and you will never look anything like it faget

>Is there any benefits of flexing your abs all day like you would when you deadlift/squat heavy?
Well, Arnold did it.

Newfags

>hurr durr I was only pretending

For you

Go back to redtit newfag

I've been here for years m8

Then you're literally braindead for not picking up on one of the most common jokes on Veeky Forums

itt: newfags

Would one of u autists answer my question?

I don't see why flexing them intermittently or trying to keep them braced frequently would be a bad thing. Kind of like doing kegels in line at the grocery store. Do it when you think about it.

Yes. It's like doing a stomach vacuum only 100xless effective.

hmmm, even if its to tighten up my abs when shirtless? I kinda want to train it so in the summer my abs will always be kinda flexed like a valsava maneuver.

I have a stomach that is kinda pushed out due to my slight pelvic tilt

Always mired OCB (and Tiny) since I started. Haven't caught up to them yet but it's a long game. Anyone recall OCB's stats? I know Tiny was like 5'4, couldn't have been more than 150-160 at that size.

then training abs would be good for you. pelvic tilt can be solved by having solid abs and glutes

is doing conventinal and sumo DLs good enough? Should I add in hip thrusts (lmao) or cable pull throughs?

must be pretty hard to mantain tho

>5'6
>big

pick one faggot, this guy has like 10-20lbs of muscle on a skinny guys frame at his height

you would get ab cramps for days.

I do vacuums every morning, and from time to time, after push day I'll get insane abs cramps for like 10-15 seconds (makes me look like I'm twice as ripped while happening lol).

>is there any benefit to prolonged muscle flexion?

if not then what are we doing at the gym all the time brehs?

Your pecs have improved man. Tiny was about 145lbs pre-var

No.

Literally the only resistance you feel when you do it is the antagonist muscles sending chemical signals that shuts down the muscle you're tensing.

You need something for the muscles to work against.

Don't, he's a manlet.

All you'll get is hormones that shrink and shred you until you look like him.

>like a miniature real person

How do I get traps like him?

Be small.