Be me

>Be me
>No emotions
>Turn 29
>Live alone
>Want a dog for the first time in my life
>Think it might change my life, now you have a reason to take a walk outside etc..

do it, if you have the money and time on your hands.

I'm rich actually so money isn't an issue but I'm worried about taking care of an animal sounds like something like that might just change your life. Give me a reason to live other than myself and my money, my cars, etc...

emotional support? Idk man i'm not a therapist but if you want a dog, think about it for a little longer and if you want one get a dog then.

Gives me something to live for other than my business

Just remember that dogs have personalities too. Not as dynamic and much friendlier than humans, but there's no generic "dog". You're essentially just going to have a pupper and have to learn what the dog is like.

Get pre-trained though. Seriously there's like 0 advantage to getting an untrained puppy unless you need an attack dog only imprinted on you or something

Dogs are nice. They can be companionable, they can be interesting, they can become a hobby if you're into serious training. You could get a high pedigree and do dog shows with your little buddy. They're also a great way to meet people, not just women, but dogs can help you to make friends, too.
Honestly, when I got a dog it was the second best decision of my life, after going back to school. I love the little butt, and I work at a small urban design firm, so it's not some big corporate deal, and I take the old fart to work with me. He mostly just sleeps in his basket or sits on my lap during the day now, he's 11 years old, but he's still great company.

>getting a dog for all the wrong reasons

Good luck with that.

Well you could give me a job

Also dogs are cool if you train them right they will literally die for you and love you forever pick a classic like a lab they are top tier

Also pick up music, learn something, read books or join a group activity. If you are rich at 29 then congrats you won life's lottery you're now playing on easy mode just get a dog and a hobby

Hey I have a Blue Heeler! Good choice

1. What field are you in?
2. What skills do you have?
3. Any small goals you've achieved in your current job?

dont bring that poor animal into your bullshit

Ok dude we get it, you have money

1. Finance and Business Management
2. Ex military officer. Excellent communications, teamwork, and analytical skills. Sense of the bigger picture
3. Planned operations. Improved Cash budgeting. Great at sales

Job me brah

Hmm, Former military- has a background in some field
Understands business and fiance. What state are you in and why don't you have a job?

>1. Finance and Business Management
There's a lot of these jobs actually, you have to know where to look

I'm living with my parents in Ontario while I finish my last semester of university. Right about now is when I would start looking for jobs, and one just popped up on a Veeky Forums thread about puppers.

I have work prospects already, but if you're rich and would like to hire a skilled and grateful worker I'm your man

Take my advice, keep going and you'll do fine. You sound like a good enough dude where you will get your shit together. Good thing is your major and your goal is actually one where jobs are plentiful and plenty of opportunity to grow. The path you're on sounds like a normal one, it will take time but you will do fine in life...

Thanks. Good luck with your dog if you decide to get one. You'll enjoy its company and maybe meet a qt who wants to pet your dog long term

transition sucks
source: DOS +15 months as an O-3 and finally stabilizing with goldman sachs.

My pupper

Could you pet him for me? Tell him I called him dashing little doggo

Hopefully you can keep up with the walks OP. Missing walks will make you feel even more like shit because you didn't only fail yourself you failed the dog too. I wouldn't get a hyper dog like a german shepherd first if you never go outside.

Anyway posting dog.

Sorry for late reply

Graduating with a non destructive testing degree next winter

Construction, concrete, landscaping fast learner

No job right now because I worked and saved after high school but life goals I've achieved recently include learning spanish and write a few songs on my guitar

If you've never had a dog before, maybe try fostering before committing.

> DOS +15 months as an O-3 and finally stabilizing with goldman sachs.

Translate for us autists

How do you make time to lift while working at a high pressure firm like Goldman?

dogs are fucking awesome, my first dog turned my life around and if it is rescued from a pound and it will love you forever. Be warned, when they die it can be very emotionally crippling.

This is my pupper,

>lift

user, do you know where you are?

>not bonding with a pupper and training them exactly the way you want to train them

Yeah but some dogs grow up to be cunts. A dog that's a little older will give you a clue as to their personality rather then a 8 week old.

That is true I guess. Some dogs are dicks no matter what, regardless of training.

Don't listen to this faggot. As long as you take care of the dog it doesn't care how rich and sad you are. You might even find that youll grow attached