He doesn't do his cardio by dancing

>he doesn't do his cardio by dancing
cutting has never been easier especially since the horizontal tango burns cals too
>youtube.com/watch?v=HjY0gawcdfc
so why arn't you dancing Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XwLhatGs58M
youtu.be/qLHP8hl7GfM
youtube.com/watch?v=Dp9G5PUZi3A
youtube.com/watch?v=QFs3PIZb3js
youtube.com/watch?v=y2sbQVoO3os
youtube.com/watch?v=1c1xEkFXB9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xqxJMCQxb_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vEILAm-9FRo
youtube.com/watch?v=hjRIFeyE0-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All the people watching...

I could fucking study their facial expressions for hours and not understand what is going on.

That's straight up gay dude

Man, Mexicans are ugly...

I have always found dancing fucking gay. Music has never made me want to dance.

>doing an activity with a woman that arouses women is gay!
>no no no but bodybuilding is not homo at all

First of all, if you go to a dancing club and, even if you have practiced, if you look like a creep or reek of thirst, girls certainly will not dance with you.

It's way easier to simply go for a run in non lift days, use the stationary bike after training, or simply not eat like a bitch rather than be tagged as the creepy dude that goes dancing to get bitches.

It is, and frankly, betas and gays dance, mostly gays, and both get dick

I know women love guys who can dance but it looks so feminine when a man dances. Also I do think bodybuilding is gay as fuck, kek

You have this thing in your head where you think that it's cool because it resonates with whores

But it's actually some faggot shit

WHY IS NO ONE ELSE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT'S GOING ON IN THAT PHOTO?

>I know women love guys who can dance but it looks so feminine when a man dances
but you actually feel masculine when dancing

Why are you homos convinced that throwing a girl around on the dance floor and touching them is gay? seriously do you dumbasses even go outside?
I've legit watched a fit dude get cucked by a dancer
t. fedorafag

>tfw he's sweating through his suit

you're the guy in the top left

I'm not a mexican and the dude dancing probably doesn't even like girls

I have a friend that regularly goes to salsa clubs and the amount of pussy he gets is zero.

I also have a girl friend that is a salsa teacher, goes regularly to dance clubs and she only gets creeps and thirsty guys as dance partners.

You have the option to believe me or not user, but if you have actually made it to a salsa club you know the truth. If you are actually interested in salsa you'll make some friends and touch over fabric some girls. Other than that you are royally fucked.

>I have a friend that regularly goes to salsa clubs and the amount of pussy he gets is zero
because he is ugly or doesn't make a move? maybe he can't actually dance
>I also have a girl friend that is a salsa teacher, goes regularly to dance clubs and she only gets creeps and thirsty guys as dance partners.
>only gets creeps and thirsty guys as dance partners.
Exactly, not imagine a buff dude comes up and asks her to dance and he dances well?

now imagine you bring out a girl on your first date to a salsa club, even though she cant dance. ez close.

L O W E N E R G Y
O
W

E
N
E
R
G
Y

youtu.be/XwLhatGs58M

Hip hop choreo's pretty fun

I don't even see a solid 5/10 in that picture

>salsa dancing as cardio
>not bboying

its like you don't want to pick up teenage girls user.

>because he is ugly or doesn't make a move? maybe he can't actually dance
You are getting on point, if you are ugly it doesn't matter if you can actually dance. If you are handsome you don't need to dance.

>now imagine you bring out a girl on your first date to a salsa club, even though she cant dance. ez close.
And here you are wrong. This is completely a creep move. Girls are not stupid, they know that dancing is a way to touch them. And that's exactly why dance/salsa clubs don't work if you are a creep, they smell it.

I can deal with the guy in op's video gets pussycat but this is gay af

what are you trying to tell me? things are harder for ugly men? your logic means its pointless for guys to lift, you see TONS of threads of 6 year lifting virgins, does that mean lifting is pointless?

women want to fuck as much as men they WANT you to touch them, please go back to /r9k/ and stop shitting up my thread, especially since you cannot fathom the idea you can be forward without being creepy.

>If you are handsome you don't need to dance.

I disagree, I wouldn't consider myself a super handsome guy but I have had a few decent looking girls approach me, at night clubs and as soon as I spill my spaghetti all over them they nope the fuck out. I wish I knew how to dance it would definitely help.

>Now go home and get your fucking shinebox

>what are you trying to tell me? things are harder for ugly men? your logic means its pointless for guys to lift, you see TONS of threads of 6 year lifting virgins, does that mean lifting is pointless?
Lifting/dancing/juggling is pointless if your objective is to have sex with women. Your objective should be improve yourself through lifting, nothing else.

Women want to fuck probably anything that moves and an appendage is large and hard enough to enter their vaginas, but they have the upper hand in evolution. We as men (I just assumed your gender in CURRENT_YEAR) just need to be aware of it, and dancing simply is not a good way to get women.

Best way to get women? Probably just ignore them and be succesful.

I have had a few decent looking girls approach me, at night clubs and as soon as I spill my spaghetti all over them they nope the fuck out

I think you have your answer.

>Best way to get women? Probably just ignore them and be succesful.
>but somehow dancing is gay

Flaunting around, being an attention whore, showing off. It's ok, it's not gay just salsa.

Go show your maracas, accentuate your hips, it's not gay.

Enjoy your non gay thread.

Some women are aroused by pegging. Tell me about how straight you are for taking it up the ass, user.

>dancing is feminine/gay
>mfw
You guys are weird.

Dancing isn't cardio, it can burn a lot of calories though.

And people wonder why this board is flooded with >tfwnogf threads. You people are straight up autistic. Dancing with a woman is basically foreplay, not that anyone ITT would know what that is.

Dancing like that is gay

Ever think Alpha as fuck men like Genghis Khan, Hannibal, Cyrus or Suleiman ever danced like faggots?

Don't encourage faggotry

I'm white

>yfw every woman is on some level a whore

i think those guys dances like a motherfucker, on the bodies of their enemies atleast

2 nukes was not enough

betas: don't watch this

This is what a guy dancing salsa looks like, when done right.

youtu.be/qLHP8hl7GfM

He's the fucking man and everyone knows it

I found this video a while ago, can't get enough of it. Dat vibe.

I went to salsa night a couple of times. It was fun walking up to random women and asking them to teach me a little. It's where I danced with the hottest women in my life.

That said I am absolutely terrible at it and it's not like I was ever gonna pick up anybody there except for the most literal meaning of the word.

Also, and this is no joke, 95% of the men were roided up black or latino men with super tight shirts and pants like shit was gonna snap off em while dancing. Not really my kinda crowd.

I'll stick to rugby.

white guys who can't dance so you try to brush it off as illegitimate

lmao

Is that real? Holy crap that's unimaginably putrid

>mfw dominican
>see video name
>mfw this is bachata
>mfw dance this on the weekends
>notice that nobody on fit has called out that this isn't salsa
>realize I'm the only latino on all of fit

On the real, though:
Get to it, fellas. Take a dance course if necessary. When I get to the states, most men don't know how to dance, let alone dance "spanish music." On top of that, those who do usually dance salsa or some mexican stuff.
Since I am Dominican I can always show off bachata or merengue moves at the club, and its an easy/cheap date for tinder whores.
All I do is play the "latin-lover only here in the country for a bit" part, take them out to dance, "teach them" how to dance, maybe take a couple of other girls out on the dancefloor while I'm at it and have my date watch.
Sometimes (both in DR and in the states) I go to the dance-places and take girls out to dance with my buddies for fun. Sometimes get a number, sometimes get a lay, sometimes nothing.

>mfw nobody learns to dance anyways

Ohwell...here are some videos for fun:

Bachata: youtube.com/watch?v=Dp9G5PUZi3A
youtube.com/watch?v=QFs3PIZb3js

Merengue: youtube.com/watch?v=y2sbQVoO3os
youtube.com/watch?v=1c1xEkFXB9Q

>it looks so feminine when a man dances.
Literally what? lmao
Not true at all, but who cares if it was? Who doesn't love dancing? And the better you are at it the more attractive you become to womens, it's like our human method of seduction

>The Shah watching Richie Aprile Jr. perform world class tango.

Not going on contemporary dance and ballet to lift those petite girls+monster leg gains

Who /flam/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=xqxJMCQxb_Q

Lel

1-That's not salsa nor tango, that's bachata.
2-That's some weak ass shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=vEILAm-9FRo

tfwywn put your grubby paws on a hot babe

To be fair girls don't approach much, some do if you're goodlooking enough. It's also about how you present yourself, bodylanguage etc.

My mate is handsome as fuck, tall , model tier. He's very social and pretty smooth but he's never too interested if that makes sense.

Most girls dig it, some don't'. Anyway you gotta have some moves (dance and social) even if you're handsome as fuck.

>First of all, if you go to a dancing club and, even if you have practiced, if you look like a creep or reek of thirst,

I've seen fat no lift bastards get decent women by dancing. The trick is not to be thirsty and to legit want to have fun. Pawing at females is the fast way to be that guy or get your ass kicked out. After that you could be a crater face and still pull something.

Two things 90% of Veeky Forums can't into.

youtube.com/watch?v=hjRIFeyE0-0

>tfw afraid to take dancing lessons because i sweat a lot, get out of breath easily and because i am short and ugly

what do?

Foreplay is how much I negotiate down the local street girl before doing the horizontal bug.

nut up and do it anyway faggot.

Get confidence.

Sweat: Wear lose clothing to keep cool. Put on an obnious amount of (nice) smelling body lotions. Women remember scents and love them to death. Wear gloves if you got clamy hands. You'll look like edge lord but if you act confident nobody will pay any mind.

Breath: Cardio. Lifting helps but its no good if you get out of breath in two steps. Become swimmer master race if you can.

Height: Yea sorry you are fucked here if below a certain level. You can offset a bit by your confidence though. Just know it isn't as bad as Veeky Forums says but it is a common thing women look for.

Ugly: How ugly we talking? The light to the ugly tree level bad? Or just some blemishes and out of shape?