If you were rich would you still lift?

If you were rich would you still lift?

If i were rich i'd build my own home gym.

That's all i'd do if I was rich

yeah, I just wouldn't feel as much pressure to hit 1/2/3/4.

I really enjoy lifting though and anticipate gym days a lot. It's nice to drown out all the bullshit and just focus on lifting for an hour or so.

>muh minecraft

Yes?
What common need does both lifting and being rich fulfill that I would stop lifting if I was rich?
Hell I'd lift more now that I could afford a cozy home gym and not have to slave away for pennies

I'd lift more if I were rich.

This

>having all the free time in the world
>not leaving humanity behind

This

But myself a comfy home gym

Lots of nice equipment

Tons of supplements even if half of 'em are useless

It'd be fucking great

But I am rich and I lift.
I'm an Engineer making well over 100k a year with an 9" dick.

i would do cardio even on lifting days.

>$100k/yr
>rich

LOL

that might be the dumbest picture i've ever seen in my lfie

Nigga, if I were rich I'd ONLY lift.

I would but more because I would be bored out of my mind having a sudden gap in my schedule due to not needing to work.
You can only shitpost and play vidya for so long.

100k is rich if you live in bumble fuck.

If i were rich I'd be on 10 ius of pharna grade HGH along with my other shit.

>tfw richfag subhuman trash get better gains simply by being lucky

>having all the fucking time in the world because ypu don't need to work ever again
>not use a fraction of that time to get big and stay fit
Hell yeah, I would.

It sounds nice and all to have a home gym but wouldn't it get lonely after a while?
>That excitement to drive to the local gym
>Answering to the qt receptionist "good" every time she asks you how you are doing as you walk in door
>See the regulars and sometimes catch theirs glimpses of them and imagine you are part of something bigger
>look at grills asses before a set
All of this gone just so you can stay at home. my gym can get quite busy too but its manageable.

>pounds sterling
Maybe in your shitty over expensive island 100k isn't much but in most places in the US it's a lot
Hell it's twice the household average

Yeah. I like working out but I hate gyms. I get anxious because i feel like i have to connect with people around me because it's "alpha" and "right" thing to do but I never do because I don't like approaching strangers and I don't like discussing things related to lifting so I feel constantly stressed.

So if i was rich i would work out on a beach or like have a home gym with prostitutes to do stuff while working out (i guess I wouldn't have stayed rich for very long).

I'd spend my time travelling, skiing and snowboarding.

Or this. Lifting is fun, going to the gym sucks.

>pressure to do anything
If a hobby is giving you pressure, drop it. You will thank me later.

Opening a free gym like Mark Bell seems like a nice idea

Just remember to give it a "get actual work done" atmosphere to keep normie trash out

Absolutely. I'd never be one of those guys who takes up golf because I'm supposed to play golf with all of the other rich guys. Barring injury, I'd hope to lift for the rest of my life.

im pretty wealthy and lift. mostly out of boredom and video games are shit.

I'd have more time to lift, so yes.

If I was rich I'd get plastic surgery to have an MM tier face then do a massive blast and cruise
And yeah all I'd do is lift, eat and bang tinder sloots all day erry day

desu I'd just join a more expensive/private gym

Same.
Ironically, I'm poor and all I do is lift.

I don't get lonely.

I'd hate to have a home gym, much more fun with all the people around. Talking with friends and having while training- that's what life is.

I would life way more than I lift now. Fuck, I'd do it every day. But right now, it's just too intense.