Hey guys help give advice on this email that I am going to send my ex-girlfriend please. This is what I have so far:

Hey guys help give advice on this email that I am going to send my ex-girlfriend please. This is what I have so far:

"Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Well.....

Basically....

Hmmmmmmmm.......

Yup.

Basically,

since hitting the Acceptance stage after the confusion was settled late November, I took your advice in letting you go, which opened the door to dating a variety of different women, which turned out to be an eye-opening and at times intense experience that widened my perspective on love and brought out an inspired confidence that I've never experienced before, bla bla bla (yadda yadda yadda)

But now that I've gained this confidence, I couldn't help but think about trying what my parents, cousins, friends did: Put it all on pause to get in touch with the past lover after discarding the past-self with a reinvented self, and trying again with what was known to be possible, but previously wasn't at an experience-stage to flourish it.

It seems strange, though I've learned why it worked for my family and friends - because they did so when they were both honest with themselves that they've learned and grown after experiencing life moreso...That, and when you consider how twice in a month a year ago I felt like I needed to call it off after entirely losing the spark but was convinced otherwise I gotta ask:

if you're not going steady with anybody at the moment, you down for a lil'......meet up?

Only if you've experienced something similar to what I have that is, otherwise if there's anything lopsided between us two it'll just result in total communication breakdown again..."

I was going to make fun of you OP but I seriously feel bad for you after reading the whole thing.

Don't send this. It's pathetic. Its beta as fuck. Its cringeworthy. And I get the feeling you really don't know any better, but you're not gonna win her over with an email. If you really wanna talk to her do what a normal person would do and send her a text saying hey, what's up?

But I feel like you're gonna send it anyway so if you do just post results here.

>you down for a lil'......meet up
send it

Dude don't send this shit it's pathetic as fuck just let it go man I know it's hard but you have to accept it's over

STOP user, JUST STOP

You split up for a reason, do not do this. Nothing good wil come of this.
By hooking up you'll fuck yourself up, you'll develop feels for her again and nothing bu heartache will result.

Go fuck someone else

bro I'm currently dating a girl who I dated 7 years before this go around, and it's pretty much the same situation we both just had to grow up on our own. so take my advice cause I've lived it.

don't do this email thing. if you guys don't already talk on the phone or text every now and then, there's no point in reconnecting.

Please god, don't send that treatise to her. If you're trying to smash I'd open with what you used to tease her about. Like my ex was a ginger. If I were trying to bang her again, I'd text, So meghan, still have no soul :P?

Do not fucking communicate with exes.
THAT IS THE FUCKING NUMBER ONE RULE.
HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT???!!!

I needed to see this thread desu

FUCK BEING A SAD CUNT BRAH, YOU'RE A FUCKEN SICK CUNT IF YOU WANNA BE

My gf of 2 years broke up with me in the worst way possible 2 weeks ago. Everyday I've thought about contacting her, but reminding myself of this one fact has stopped me from losing all self-respect: She broke up with me you fucking cunt! It's her loss and I don't need that bitch in my life.

For the love of all that is holy, do NOT FUCKING CONTACT YOUR EX I'M REEEEEEING JUST THINKING ABOUT IT

To whatever manlet screen caps this and puts me in it. I will donate 2 inches of height to them.

Send this instead

EY yo bb girl u wan sum fuk?

Wew lad

If you send that, and she has any kind of fatal accident/incident the police are going to put you in jail for life.

There's a good chance they'll still jail you for being a creepy fuck.

Aww I think that it's romantic OP
Send it and keep us posted bud!

Holly qeq

go away furfag you're not wanted here

Get bent weebshit

Don't send it man. Go do something to keep your mind off of her. You will sound pathetic to her if you do.

OP's gonna learn a life lesson.

Brace for impact.

She'll probably meet up with you and go along with it, you'll be thinking, those losers on Veeky Forums don't know what they're talking about. Our love was a special bond that no NEET virgin anime fag on fagchan would understand. We used to pop the spots on each others backs. I'm going to fuck my ex with no consequences because I'm 10lb heavier and mommy says I'm the prettiest alpha cabbage on the patch. Right up until you try something 2 hours into hanging out and she'll say 'oh user... I can't, what would Chad say.'

I've been in this situation except where she was literally initiating it once a month after 4 months no contact and I was getting messages like 'I still think we could work' 'I know you don't want to speak to me, but...' 'I miss you'. And these weren't crazy blow up my phone things, strategically timed... right outa comso. I dumped her for legitimate reasons and while she cheated I was still oblivious to her cheating when I dumped her. Wait until you find out that Chad is actually a poet, or a hari krishna, or a eastern european immigrant doing a media studies degree (as in my case).

Give it a few years, my ex is now an over ripe fruit now dating a pumpkin looking mother fucker. She can't even get the cabbages anymore.

well... technically, nah...

naah.... naw naw...

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup....

are you shoenice22

Dont do it!
Wait for 1 month for feels to come down.
Then read this, you will cringe so hard and will thank all the gods that you didn't send it

This exact thing happened to me

Ex's are like prison
If you go back to it, you didn't learn a thing

Send it.

Please, for the love of God, send it.

nothing is more autistic than this post

oh jesus christ OP

you remind me of myself crying after my ex for 2! freaking years and sending her the same cringy shit you are going to

just don't you'll regret it deeeply AND GET OVER IT

send it, it's perfect