Do you guys do more than just squats to build your legs? What else do you do?

Do you guys do more than just squats to build your legs? What else do you do?

Lunges, front squats and pulls

Squats and sprinting

cycle

Front squats and back squats

im fond of the good girl bad girl machines and the glute press one. i like using them because mainly girls use them, but i squat over 4plate so i get a nice kek out of it.

last leg day i emphased the back muscles on my leg, did 3x8 heavy sldl
lying leg curl 3x12
back extension thing but focus on glutes/hams 3x15
then did the glute machine

had such a gnarly butt pump, no homo. i was mirin

leg press, RDL, hamstring curl, leg extensions, calf work

Thighjobs

Blew my lower back out a few years ago. Granted I did squat a fuckload being that it was my best lift. I continue to leg press, hamstring curl, quad extensions, adductor/abductor and calf work is my whole leg day and I still make great gains.

People put too much emphasis on squats even though they're really not that necessary for building muscle.

Hack squat, sissy squat, front squat, zercher squat, overhead squat.

Deadlift.

Doing back extensions right now for hamstrings.

t. Dorian Yates

barn door back, it piss

The leg press hurts my knees. Anyone else with this problem?

I do oly lifting routines, so legs all day long. the funny thing is my ass and quads got big as fuck, but only if you see me from the side. The "barrel" bb thickness of quads from the front is not that impressive at all considering I can fs 160 kg.

I switch it up with Sumo DL some days. ´Those are pretty fun.

Is your form ideal?
Perhaps the weights are too much.

Yeah Sumo deadlifts are always enjoyable. I gotta wrap my shin beneath my knee though, otherwise the bar scrapes against it and tears my skin.

>160kg front squat
>not that impressive

I mean, lifts are decent for a natty self taught, but my developement of legs is purely ASS and trunk like legs from the side. When I look at myself from the front, quads dont "pop" to the sides like barrels of bodybuilders.

even though front squat and highbar are more quad focused than memebar, they still have serious limitations in training the quads if you don't have really killer leverages for squatting

try some leg press