Yes, besides genes.

looks come first
money is irrelevant
personality is a meme (pic related)

If you aim to please the OkCupid audience, yes

you make money for yourself
looking good pleases others

it's all about perspective

if you think having money will get you laid, you'll only be getting laid for the money

>you'll only be getting laid for the money
This is the concept of a relationship/"having a gf".

whoa, people on dating sites rating face first because that's the first thing they see without even talking to the person.

shocking results

money = resources = ability to reproduce, live comfortably and have respect = basically everything that normal healthy people want

because the money is after all just a tool to support a family, sometimes family itself is more important than money, but in most cases in life the general rule is that money > everything

just deal with it, it's in everybody's fucking genetics

if you think having looks will get you laid, you'll only be getting laid for the looks

if you think having personality will get you laid, you'll only be getting laid for your personality

you sound salty user

See, asking on a board full of american materialists gives you such answers.
No, user, money doesn't matter.

you literally can't do anything without money

That's a very immature thinking. You can do lots of stuff without money.
You can lift 100 litres, lol

No, it's just part of the big three.

w-which are?

It's money and social status

I have neither so I'm pretty fucking miserable.

if money doesn't matter do you mind giving me all of it you have? how are you going to pay for internet to post on Veeky Forums then?

Money drugs bitcheez

Being content is all that matters. If you feel the need for a high-paying job to support your hobbies/needs/whatever, then do that and be content. If you can make do with just the bare minimum, then do that and be content.

What do you need them for?

Money is not irrelevant you inbred, if you're a poorfag some rich guy can steal your girl easy

Content with mediocrity. Which becomes apparent when a better man that pushes himself walks by you. Then its str8 to copeland.

Money is given to those that improve society, having more means society deems you worthy of it. Unless you're born rich then you're likely to be a prick also if you're some belfort-tier kile robbing people im talking fair business.

Besides your genetics, yes. Don't be sad you could always earn a fortune completely crashing countries stock like the Jews do.

electricity, water, food, clothes. you know, the stuff needed for bare minimum life

Are you a hardcore tautologist?

What's the minimum amount needed for a 9/10

>is money all that matters
money has been shown to correlate with happiness up to a certain income level (which wasn't really that high).

if you're asking if you need to be rich to get laid by hot women then the answer is a definite no.

According to Ron Jeremy, yes.

Money is by far the most important thing in attracting a female. It is what they care most about by FAR, it matters more than your looks to an extreme extent.

A 10/10 really good looking guy isn't going to get any long-term relationship with a girl if he's a NEET living at his parent's house, or homeless.

One-night stands technically possible, but still unlikely.

Do you always experience some form of inner reflection every time someone passes you by?

I don't think that better man goes on walks for the sole purpose of wanting to make people feel inadequate. If he does (he doesn't), why even validate such obnoxious behavior in the first place?

But maybe me only replying to this post is just my coping mechanism kicking in

meant this post
made an error, closing thread and never coming back again

$9,000

Yes, no, maybe. Are we talking about in life, or just with girls? There's girls who will go for broke motherfuckers if they look or act right but they are usually the unstable ones. Mostly you just need enough to be secure and stable in your life. If they demand more than that they're high maintenance. But the point is IT VARIES WIDELY. But having more never hurts.

You can have the looks you want if you have enough money.

Respect is ALL that matters.

Intrinsically, yes. They're congeneric to prostitutes, sex and "companionship" in exchange for money.

>sexually starved
>no chance at finding a girl to take home on short notice
>unironically looking for a hooker
>one megafatty and one moderatly fat one, both 40+

Why is life pain?
I became fit since im tall and good looking but its done me nothing, girls are a rarity and id sell my soul to find just one 6/10 who is dtf

With women? Yeah.
In life? Just do what you want and you'll become a master of it. Then you can make money with it.