Plushtard here;

Plushtard here;
So i sent out a total of 8 applications for full time jobs;
And while i wait for them i can work at the local supermarket for 160$ until friday.

I still gotta make 500$ somehow; so if you want a wojak, a link plush, a wojak morphsuit for halloween; a pillow... i can make it all.

I know my posts get more and more pajeet like every time; but once this month is over im dedicating myself to give everyone browsing biz something to laugh on a daily basis.

If you want anything or just want to help out; please drop a mail at [email protected]

I got printing foil now; can literally create ANY Merch you want.

Also why do bans on Veeky Forums exist?
> hur dur no self advertising
> buy muh scamcoin so i make money

I love you

How do I know you are really the plushtard? You are not using the tripcode.

i was in the city today and there were some stands iwalked past that had a varitey of different plushies and pillows for memes, animals/ ect that i saw, i asked about the prices and they were around 25-35 AUD

the girl told me that the images were printed on and they looked really high quality and professional so i think printing them is a good choice

forgot to take pics but next time im there ill take some for you so you canget an idea of how they look if you want.

Any questions you want me to ask them for u?

Thats cuz of the ban;

You can do it OP, this is what Veeky Forums is for, supporting Veeky Forumsness enterprises!!

how long till plushcoin? got a whitepaper yet?

Also because some think im a pajeet; drug addict; alcoholic...

None of these.
I had a job for 3years (apprentianceship) but they had no more space for workers once i was done. So i just went part time in kfc and thought the money would last forver;

The problems are ;
No moms basement available
Car insurance fucked me in my ass

And boom suddenly close to being homeless

I know its all my fault and i could have prevented it; thats out of question

Pic from yesterday

I thought about it; making them a payment source on the website im building; but i gues it would be to much trouble learning it all for a small payoff

>Also why do bans on Veeky Forums exist?
Does this really need to asked?

I mean i got banned like 6 times; i can still post; whats the point

Jesus fuck, do please be ashamed of your personal appearance. No more selfies, you sad-sack piece of shit.

Instead of trying to elicit sympathy, why not fucking learn how to cope with low income?

You have living parents. You're just sucking your ego's cock while pretending that you're worth internet fame.

Your dolls look like shit. Your obsession hasn't done much for your work's quality.

I havent really had any chance to improve on it when you cant afford the materials

Parents alive yes; no contact for over a year because of reasons

Face may be bad; but i am rather fit; so please; show me your 10/10 would bang face

Also i can agree with you the selfie is ugly; if i take time to prepare for it; ofc it would look better;but why would that be important here.

All i wanted to show was that im not some 40 year old alcoholic

>Excuses

You're spineless. Confront your weaknesses and move on with your life.

Materials don't mean shit, you're just avoiding the obvious to feel better about yourself--except, incredibly, you think this Albanian crochet forum will support your soon-to-be-transgendered ass

Confronting my weakness is literally me sending out 8 applications yesterday; i know this is bait

Suicide is the best option available to you now.

John Green is that you?

I honestly thought about if for a while and was serious about it.

But now i feel like a new man.

Oh shit thats probably exactly how i will look when im older lol

>Applying for jobs like a normal person is admitting weakness

You. Faggot.

This is exactly it. Talk to your fucking parents and tell them how much you suck without pulling some tantrum-ass bullshit, you self-important bastard.

Fucking negotiate from a weak position and make concessions. You're just another egotist pretending that minor effort is enough.

Its funny how you can make such assumptions without knowing me; its almost like its intentional

>Clearly, criticism comes only from those who cannot objectively witness my situation

What do I gain from this? There's no snap-back bonus points at hand when I tell you that you're ignoring your options.

Feel free to sell the shit out of your pity-verse, but do please take it to /r9k/ where it belongs

hi plushanon good to see your email with shipping updates. cant wait til everyone post pics of their plushies

kys you ugly pos

Post your face with stamp; im curious

Will give you 1link (100$ eoy)

You seem fine to me. Fuck these people.

Don't be fooled, this entitled asshole is refusing to contact his family about his financial problems, despite his inability to support himself--and so, he's begun asking strangers for money, focusing primarily on Veeky Forums users.

Recap: he's threatened suicide, then shilled his shitty doll-products (two dolls, and two only, he hasn't produced any others). He's offered giveaways of marginal amounts, aiming at drawing interest--meaning that he can't draw any interest in and of itself, which is understandable given that he's made such shit.

Do what ye will, but do remember that this fella is a cock

Holy shit you are a faggot

Maybe think for a moment and realise that it was possible i would just go to mommys basement instead of paying rent?

"(two dolls, and two only, he hasn't produced any others)"

Those two are the ones i made first and keep to myself there are over a dozen in the mail right now

"He's offered giveaways of marginal amounts, aiming at drawing interest"

If i look at the catalog i can gurantee you 3 threads+ are about someone giving away btc which he surely will