What's your nickname in your group of friends

what's your nickname in your group of friends

bubbles

I don't have one any more, but I've gone through Langers, Pervy Rob, PR, Losh, Pervy Losh.

nitro dubs

Chad Thundercock

titty boiii

Robert Langrick?

"Who Is This Guy Following Us" and "Creep". Always having a blast with the lads!

>what's your nickname in your group of friends

are you implying we have any irl friends?

>Robert Langrick
I don't know who that is.

Neither do I. Those nicknames imply having that name

Fair enough. Nop, I won't post my full name on the internet in case a Navy Seal rocks up at my door, but my name's Robin and I have a double-barrelled surname.

The Milfman

Pikachu

On the rugby team, there were entirely too many Mikes, we had to assign adjectives to them to tell them apart.

Fat Mike was fatter than me (and kept whacking me in the nuts when I suggested our conditioning was subpar)

Short Mike was shorter than me.

Coach Mike was a coach, and I was not.

I was Jewish Mike. Not because I am actually Jewish, but because I'm, to quote the team captain, "cheap and complain a lot."

We also had too many Joshes. Coach Josh, Josh Shoemake (usually called Shoemake), and Brick Josh, who was about as bright as Brick Tamlen.

i'm the milfman bitch that's a fact

The prince of Havana

Cuntnugget

Hercules at work

"muscles"

Literally is muscles.

And I'm natty ; that's how delusional the people are around me, to call a natty "muscles".

Thor, because they are manlets and dyels so I look like a giant next to them

Penis, no joke

they're mocking you, nattyboy
stay dyel

yeh, every single person in my life is mocking me on a daily basis

kay

>your group of friends
w-well.. you see, we've got a little bit of a misunderstanding here. the problem is...

Guess why they call me magic

whats your roid nickname user? rasin balls? pizza back/face/insert random acne ridden bodypart?baldie? bitchtits?

At work I'm called husband. I work with primarily 40+ year old women with "thyroid" problems.

Hemingway

Harambe

Big Bear

>no homo

Lynx.
We all play games together and it's part of my handle so they do it out of habit but I don't dislike it.

cock or chicken. well in german its relatable to my real name and less synonymous with dick and girl

Faggot

Big gay L

Don't have one. I don't tend to stick with a group of friends. I have friends depending on what I'm doing (eg a college course) but when I'm done with that I forget about them and move on.

wow you sound RIPPED

Rob dawg, alpha as fuck

Boner Champ, my friend Broccoli Rob gave it to me.

turbine

Titus

the red fucker

Doublemint Dave

robert

kek

Moonman

Buttercup, here.

"The Gun" ever since I bottleflipped a chair

my sides

The jew

The Monster, The Alpha Male.

rabbit

Steph McSwag

Gummimensch

the Nerd

A-are you me?

Mr Biceps

not a joke

David Duke

Teenis

is this from a movie lol

Lol used to be called Casanova after I fucked this fat chick in high school. Best head ever. I luv you Stacy

>When they like me
Shit king shit pussy

>When they don't
That skinny faggot

Bodybuilding closet case.

Moonman

Jaz. I don't even listen to jazz music.

Top cop. I make everyone call me top cop.

Candy man
White wizard

I use to sell cocaine.

javiunfla
or veneno

Sex god

It's kind of a mickey because I fucked a fatty

Gilgamesh The Strong One because i lift and always play as a warrior in any RPGs and such :)

The Senate

Captain Quark. Not even kidding, it's because I eat so much of the damn quark.

They call me Pervy Pete.

Affluent Clavichord

Big guy because I'm 6'5

The football team calls me Muscle Hamster because I'm a fucking turbomanlet that weighs 185
>can rep 225 22 times
>run a 4.5 40
>will never go pro though

I don't have friends anymore.

They call me Blossom.

Motherfucker Johanes.

Its the Holland version of American Jones.

My wrecking crew consists of me (Chad), aka Chief, my second in command Brad, Jared, and Clete the wildcard

Chicken wing

Lunchbox

>Muscle hamster

Autistic Sociopath

I thought Broccoli Rob was Boner Champ?

Big fella
MM (Male Model)

Im ugly and 6' 185 lbs.

I wish they were true.

Nigger

My friends call me king of the manlets. I'm 6'3 but they're all 6'5+

Zeus, because lifting and I had a white streak in my beard since I was 14.

It's a diminutive of my last name. I'm 6'2 and 180lbs.

Tiny?

doublemint dave

The Monsterâ„¢

Well my last name isn't Tiner or whatever. You get the point now? These diminutives are pretty common in my slavland.

Lel

something like "milky" or some shit in my language because I did GOMAD

juan

Mayhem. Not as neat as it sounds, I got it while learning to drive the forklift at my job and knocking over a ton of stuff.

Do you like my band Veeky Forums?

No matter where I go, someone in my group starts calling me Dirty Dan or Dan the Man like they just came up with it

That's not to say I don't love it, and it definitely beats when I was a pale skellington in early high school and everyone called me Danny Phantom

The Ape kek.
I had a massive mountain bike accident in HS That kinda squashed my nose + i have lantern jaw.

Later after i graduated college i saved up enough money for a nose job and they still call me Ape due to me being very fcking hairy + massiv arms