Mires from grills thread

everybody knows that you lift for sluts and sluts only so let's get some STORIES

I met a girl at a bar and we had sex, then afterwards, in the morning, as we were lying there together in silence, I wished that the woman I had just slept with had been someone that I loved... someone like my ex who I would never see again.

MIRED
I
R
E
D

Use to get mires when I'd leave the house every now and then. Recently the paranoia/anxiety has skyrocketed so I haven't been leaving my house at all.

Home-Gym is the ultimate gains saver for people like me.

tfw so completely paranoid that you have very little to fear because you never do anything due to crippling paranoia so you can get real comfy in ur room knowing ur safe

sums up every ONS ive had

>Girl looks at me
>She smiles
>I walk away

MIRED.

cutie gym receptionists keeps smiling at me whenever i come

whew

>Hot (srsly) 40 something year old I work with
>Always mirin
>Noticing I lost weight
>Tries to give me purple nurples and shit so she can get a handful

Not terrible if she wasn't married

>have thing for qt 20 year old at work with perfect face and perky tits
>be putting away truck, have sleeves rolled up
>she just stops and stares at me
>heard her whisper 'fuck'
>fiddles with phone before leaving room
>she sent a pic of me to people on snapchat

Are you joking? It's 2017... marriage doesn't mean anything anymore. Married people openly boast about their infidelity all the time. It's totally cool to fuck around now. The only reason people stayed married in our great-grand parents generation was because people took their world seriously back then and because they were afraid of God, but now, God is dead and nobody actually means anything they say.

I mean they do in the moment but when it's not convenient later they don't. So just bang that hot milf and don't tell anyone about it. You need to get with the times dude you won't survive with that outdated moral code.

>No one on /fit ever shares real /mired/ stories.

Really makes you think...

because they don't even know how it looks like

The mires I get are mostly from teenage girls and milfs. I am okay with this.

edgy

careful you don't cut yourself with that edge junior

>friend's girlfriend says she adores my face, she dreams I'm fucking her,
>says she doesn't fuck my friend for a long time, her vagina got so tight, wants me to stretch it.
>whenever she thinks I'm inside of her, she feels she is about to faint
>don't reply her as she wants
>she probably gets a little pissed
>tells my friend I said I wanted to fuck her
>friend attacks me
>I say she lies
>doesn't believe me
>friendship ends, they broke up because of the events.

> months later
> she texts me she couldn't get over me, thinks about me all the time
> consider fucking her (she is a 9/10)
> eventually say to her gently to fuck off

She would have been amazing to fuck, nevertheless I'm fine staying out of drama.

>Things that never happened.

sadly it did. I had to change my life because of this.

Cute turkish girl from school tells me I look buff

>T-thanks, Y-you too

>be me work as cashier
> teenage americano tourists spillimg spaghetti
> overhear them say "that guy was cute"
hopefully leaving dyel mode will stop this shit

protip: she's paid to smile at customers.
sorry.

>Be in a club with a friend and two of his coworkers
>Coworkers are two qts, one late 30s and the other one early 30s
>Early 30s is petite, THINN, black hair, green eyes, hell of an ass.
>Really nice and cute girl, talks about her husband and kid.
>Just laughing and having an innocent conversation.
>We start getting drunk
>"user, that slut over there is staring at you as if I wasn't here with you"
>Starts getting touchy
>Friends and other girl tell us to go out to smoke.
>As we are about to get out petite qt pulls me in.
>"I don't want to smoke, let's dance over there"
>Uh-oh
>Starts grinding her thighs and ass against my dick
>Ok, let's do this
>Grab her ass
>She smiles, gets her arms around my shoulders, and starts caressing my neck with her lips and nose
>Start making out
>wtf am I doing?
>Go for a drink, qt follows me, she is all over me.
>Friend and other girl get in
>qt remains touchy but more discreet
>Other girl is leaving and driving qt home
>Qt gives me her phone number, hugs me and kisses me on the cheek
>"Call me, ok?"

I feel bad and horny.

Wish this wasnt true

>good friends with girl from university, never had sex
>out drinking with group, bisexual male friend goes home with a drunk gay guy
>left with friend and other girl
>friend "lets sleep at anons place its closer than mine"
>first threesome that night, smell of two women is overpowering
>best feeling is getting a blowjob and making out, having one hand in each of their curly, dark tons of hair

I'm not even fit, humour got me there that night. Humour and ginger tea.

>one day doing heavy squats just like every other day
>fat forming little mini muffin tops over my inzer 13mm powerlifting belt
>wearing same shorts I wear every day exposing my olympian thunder quads
>work up to heavy 1RM for a PR
>trying to hype myself up without looking weird
>dodging eye contact with everyone I see
>Sabaton - Ghost Division comes on
>blow myself up like a pufferfish and get under the bar
>inhaling like a pro wrestler
>brace core
>shaky walk out
>come down to parallel, summon the power of Thor
>come back up smooth
>fucking perfect form
>breathing heavily, instantly start re-racking weights
>don't look at anyone but I'm sure they're miring

yeah they mirin

>hanging out with a few friends at their place
>there's a party going on in the unit upstairs (college town)
>we're smoking near the outdoor staircase, I'm getting occasional second glances from girls on their way up to the party, figure they just want in on the J though.
>one qt3.14 walks halfway up the stairs with her friends, turns around, walks back to me
>puts her hand on my chest, looks up and says, "Hey, you're a babe!" before girl-running back up while her friends give her shit

Now what though? I guess I don't need to avoid hitting on the 8s and 9s in my classes like I have been?

Imagine if your momma was an adultering whore
Fuck her and save the poor cuck that's her husband and tell him what's up

Damn if true that is the ultimate ego boost

I made this thread.
>it's still active

the more you do it, the shittier the feeling

Just ask her out, but end it with "or something" to hint at what you'd rather be doing with her.

Not sure how I managed to fuck that up, now I look like a complete retard trying to be OP.
This is the thread I meant
>pic extremely related this time

Nice penguin, i'm miring

I-I clarified this is the one I meant to post.

i chose to believe that she likes me. i don't care if it isn't true

>getting openly hit on while having a gf

i declined by running away basically, never thought about what I would do because I didn't think this would happen

am I beta for not cheating?

In my experience, receptionists are generally forced to be polite and friendly with people, but you can easily tell when they go the extra mile.

No, that's alpha. Play it off casually though, say it like it is: "If I weren't in a relationship, I'd do you.".

it was in a very loud club, thats why I just left. cant hear shit through techno

It's 2017. Your gf probably has 2 big black dicks in her every so often when you don't know

I don't live in cuckland usa so she isn't like those "women" lol

that being said AWALT

underrated

>tfw all i want is a cute conservative traditional blonde girl to raise a family with and feminists/marxists have ruined society

Only mire from grill I've witnessed.

>friend been lifting for 4+ years
>my mom finds him on instagram
>she shows me pictures of him ''look how big he is''
>she starts going to the same gym as him

Legit think she's stalking him

One mire that stands out from the others was a couple of years back when I was 18. I had just exited the gym after a long arms/chest session and two cuties were walking diagonally in my direction. I heard one say "OMG look at his arms, so hot" or something along those lines. Me being the autist that I was at the time pretended I didn't hear her and continued walking without even turning my head at them.

I've had plenty of positive mires since then, mainly out clubbing, but that's the one that I think of the most.

I know that feel user

Mirin threads in a nutshell right here folks

These threads really should require physique pics so these bullshit stories have at least a bit of credibility

Then you're safe.

Americans cancerous culture make cuck so common that a relationship doesn't involve cheating, cucking, fetish just don't seem right

Please go outside

Think of it this way, you might feel bad for her husband but if you fuck her and tell him then you are the one who just saved him, instead of her possibly fucking many other guys without the guy knowing.

But I do.
Yesterday I saw 2 black talking to the counter girl at gym. They smiled in a very weird way
I can already see those 2 have their chocolate balls burried deep down in her. The worst thing is that I know her bf a very cool dude
I don't know if I should tell him about it or not

This kind of shit keeps happening to me. I don't know why but I only ever attract girls that are already in relationships.

I am slowly developing a fetish for cheating girls but all I want is a faithful wife and partner

go to college and you'll see exactly how common cheating is among young women. I hung out with lets say 5 women regularly enough to see them without their boyfriends on occasion. 4 of them regularly cheated when clubbing or out drinking

totally eye opening for me

as an extension to this post, the one who didn't cheat had only been in relationships her whole life, no ONS and hence had a low body count. even still, always tread carefully when locking a girl down for a relationship. Don't even bother if she's at college and you aren't there with her, living with her

you did the right thing, user.

bb4h

lol
>in college class
>grill talking to me keeps laughing putting hands on my leg
>eventually "hey user can you help me with my essay" or some shit
>"no"
>"what why not"
>"because that would be a complete waste of my time"
autism

What are you so afraid of will happen outside your house?

savage

social interaction

alpha as fuck

W E W

Okay so where does that leave the paranoia? That just sounds like agorafobia or sth. So what would happen if someone did talk to you?

paranoid
im safe in this one place
pick one and only one

>qt coworker puts her hand on my leg, kind of close to my dick
What the fuck, she has a bf

Told this story a few weeks back in one of these threads.

>gf of my buddy messages me and asks me if I'm okay
>I'm confused
>why?
>she tells me because I was harrassed
>I'm mor confused
>she sends me a link to an Instagram post with me on the photo
>@hotdudesreading

>when you lose your virginity kissless virgin ass to a married sloot

>only get mired by mom's (35+) and gay guys
>have never been hit on/flirted with a girl my own age

Does this mean I look like a dad or something?

This one cool af gym bro I know is like 28 while I'm 19 almost 20 I've worked out with him a couple times, he's fucking this former qt receptionist that is 22
Nigga is everything I aspire to be in terms of fucking young qts
Has a great physique great facial aesthetics full beard
10/10 wish he was my dad

young college sloots are beta and don't really hit on. gays are alpha because you can't tell who is gay so they have to. Milfs are experienced and know young fuccbois will want it so they become agressive

Holy shit /fit had my first touching mire tonight in a long time and got a confidence boost!

>on a business trip
>go out for dinner to brazillian restaurant with work colleagues
>dicking around elevator levels because nobody knows what level the restaurant is on
>eventually end up going on wrong level
>brazillian 40-50 something year old woman enters
>we all make idle chat and ask where the restaurant is
>work colleagues all dicking around cracking jokes with her and asking questions
>she says to come with her as shes going there too
>she says we can be her personal bodyguards
>i laugh politely at the joke
>she turns to me puts her hand on my chest and holds it there long enough for my colleague to notice when i look at him
>shes staring me in the eyes at the same time this is happening
>get semi and then we reach out floor
>she tells us to follow her to restaurant
>says bye to us and to enjoy ourselves
>focusses on saying bye to me after my work colleagues
>y-you too

>everybody knows that you lift for sluts and sluts only
If you actually do this or believe this is right THEN YOU ARE DUMB AND NEED A WAKE-UP CALL.

>at party last night
>chill, just me, 6 bro's from uni
>no other Veeky Forums people except me
>I'm wearing a huge hoodie and sweatpants because fuck it its chill night
>5 girls also from uni stops by, absolutely shitfaced
>I'm out on the porch with 2 of my lanklet friends when 3 of the she-beasts stumbles over each other and out to where we're standing
>he-hey user...i heard you had a sixpack! shooow uuus Woooo (she actually wooo'd even tho there was no music outside and it was all really out of place)
>Its like -15 degrees outside and im like ye nah bruh
>i only want to chill man just leave
>the girls are like 5-6/10 at best so im not dtf
>flash sixpack, take my hoodie back down right before one of the girls go for the touch
>turn around and try to start up the conversation again with my friends
>girls giggle and leave and i have to hear about how my lanklet friends would have died for the chance of having a girl wanting to see them without their shirts for the rest of the night
>ruined my chill wibe for the rest of the night

>tfw skinnyfat
>tfw hank hill ass
>chicken legs
>tfw super bad receding hairline at 23
>tfw only thing I have going for me is being 6'2
>tfw fucked more prostitutes than regular women at a 7 to 3 ratio
>tfw scared to have sex because of being judged
>tfw have 9 inch cock but too out of shape and aspie to use it
>tfw I have no mirin stories

Actually, I have been mired by a gay guy I use to work with, he would always stare at my bulge and drop some sexual innuendos about my cock. Weird but flattering.

Is because as people age they stop giving a fuck, these women probably all regret not doing shit like this when they were younger. I work in a nightclub and the 40+ women are definitely the least shy bout miring guys in my experience. But I'm British so maybe its different where you are.

bulge pics senpai

there's people with a micropenis that would kill to be in your situation
just buzz your dome and start lifting brah

>get randomly approached by 7/10 in a club who tells me I'm sexy and makes out with me within about half a minute
>somehow don't go any further and end up going home alone
>still a virgin months later
What bf% and S/B/D cures autism?

pussy
up the dose boyo

This happened a couple days ago. I was looking for a table for lunch in the cafeteria at work (I work at a university so there are many people I don't know). I saw that all of the tables in one section were occupied so I started walking away to a different section when an older lady (30-40) said "I don't bite". I didn't know if she was talking to me so I said "what was that?" Then she responded with "I said I don't bite" and motioned to the empty chair across from her. I said no thank you and that I'll be fine, and I went and sat somewhere else, I have a gf anyways. Was that a mire? I can't even remember her face or if she was attractive or not.

When I want an ego stroke, I go to the beach and do a bodyweight workout. I live about 100 yards from the coast, so I usually go for a jog along the beach shirtless, about a mile down to the crowded area. I pick a spot a ways off the perimeter of the cluster of people sunbathing, playing games, swimming, picking shells and whatever else, just far enough to maintain the guise that I want to be alone in nature focusing on my workout (of course it's obvious to some that I am narcissistically showing off, but it is not blatant enough to be gauche). I do pushups, V-sits, pistol squats, planks, etc. just beyond the reach of the water where the sand is hard. I do enough to get a good pump. And finally I do perfect form handstands , holding for for 1-2 minutes at a time. I become absolutely engulfed in mires. When the bikini girls look back after passing by it's like a type of high. Or the peripheral glances of beautiful women walking with their boyfriends. Sometimes I am approached and complimented. I've had tipsy milfs cat call me. I smile and feign slight embarrassment. Gymnasts or ex-gymnasts trying to match me, or I give them form tips. The university curlbros trying not to notice their girlfriends miring. I was near such a group once and a guy called out "Woah you're so cool man you can do a handstand" real sarcastically. I ignored him and just smiled at his girl. I feel ashamed to admit this behavior. It's become more than just validation though, like an introverted experiment in an odd type of interaction with people.

Maybe in a little bit, if I get 3 more people trying to see my bulge. I want an audience damnit.
Yeah but it's gonna take forever to have a sexy body and a nice juicy ass. I started going to the gym Tuesday and I'm still sore from Thursday's arm workout. My arms are permanently stuck on a 90 degree angle. But I'll get there. Bulking right now, getting more skinnyfat but also stronger.

thats absolutely what i will do when i made it

I've only been approached by gay dudes my entire life...

you're on the right track
Dont expect to one day wake up with a sweet bod and get all the bitches
the change has to come from inside
I know pua has a bad name here but I would look into self help and development, there's a lot of amazing material around (rsdnation.com/node/241735)

Very pretty girls are not used to frustration so they don't know how to handle it.

Thanks, just gotta keep going. It's my first bulk ever so I'm not used to feeling this sore or like such a fat ass

This is me. I'll actually contribute some of my stories which are a mix of mirin +autism

>at a party hosted by friends mom
>end up in a one on one conversation with one of her friends, 42 y/o, 6.5/10
>she gets emotional because her daughter has low self esteem and wants to set her up on a blind date
>shows pic of daughter, easily a 9+
>at this point she's getting really touchy on my back and shoulder
>turn her down on the blind date because it will never lead to a meaningful relationship for her daughter who's tired of getting pumped and dumped
>she says that's a shame because I'd be perfect for her or her daughter
>do a nervous laugh and tap her wedding ring
>she says I know but he's such an asshole, and simaltaneously does this weird half collapse so now her head and half of her body is on my chest
>rock hard at this point
>I continue to laugh nervously as I 360 moonwalk out of there

>Married people openly boast about their infidelity all the time.

>this is what /pol/ actually believe

>sitting in front of Starbucks reading a book
>a Ferrari pulls into a spot within my line of sight
>dude gets out and catches me mirin the car
>flash a quick wink as so to say your car is awesome but I don't actually want to talk about it.
>he gets closer and I realize he's a brown chad. Great facial genetics good body and a lot of money. Assume this guy nonstop slays puss
>guy goes inside, and I go back to reading
>he comes back out and puts his drink on my table
>I feel it's kind of my fault for even acknowledging him in the first place, so i actually say his car is dope
>the guy thanks me, and then immediately starts hitting on me
>after I turn down his date offer, he asks what I do for a living
>tell him I'm a student and work at the school
>immediately cuts me off and says I could start making 500k a year working for him
>tells me he's a gay porn star
>continue to decline his advances and offers until he leaves and my butthole can relax
>google the porn name he told me and see the screenshots of the dude fucking other dudes

Still don't believe the 500k a year thing though

My mom says I'm handsome.

This.

>momscience

>girl smiled at me at the grocery store today
I'll take it.

fucking normie

she's lying

Can we have a sort of reverse mire thread? How about this one guys:

>post videos of myself masturbating on reddit for attention
>get the occasional girl to watch/message me (usually its gay guys) because my dick is really big, good looking, and i cum a lot
>sometimes move over onto kik/skype with these girls because they like it so much

and heres the kicker

>have had a handful of girls literally drop contact with me because of how ugly i am when they see my face
>had one girl i skyped with a good amount who liked me a hell of a lot (loved my personality, my face, said i would be the perfect boyfriend for her if she was near me) tell me "it would take a certain unique type of girl to find you attractive"