BBWs are God-tier gfs

BBWs are God-tier gfs
>fat ass
>fat tits
>belly
>good cooks
>bulk with you

Why aren't you out there hunting one, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3qqamp4GujM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>BRAAAP

I don't have harpoon

I don't think I would be physically capable of having sex with pic related without vomiting on her. She is repugnant and I'd rather cut my dick off than let her anywhere near it.

No. get a thick girl that lifts
>always usually bulking
>has tits, ass and hips
>likes to eat and doesn't have an eating disorder
>flatish stomach
>fit

youtube.com/watch?v=3qqamp4GujM&feature=youtu.be

tonight

>>bulk with you
>mfw i realize permabulk isn't a meme

disgusting culture

>good cooks

have you seen the fucking abominations these whales call food ? they put sugar on pasta, butter in everything and have never even heard of vegetables.

definition of butterface

that's it I am done with Veeky Forums this pushed me over the edge. for months I thought I became too much of a normie but this is it. wtf is wrong with this shithole. cya in hell faggots.

I tried to fuck a fatty once. Not even like the OP just a normal fat chick.
Couldn't stay hard though. Her face wasn't bad so I thought it would be all right but once her shirt came off it was gross seeing her belly jiggle. Never again

Next time go for a BJ and nothing else.

to thick?

>>bulk with you

This, I'll never understand how people can even fug this. My brain/dick doesn't even register it on any form of attractiveness. It just makes me sad, and grossed out :/

> yeast infection between folds
> Cannot wipe properly and will end up with feces in clunge
> Massive amount of weight causes calluses on feet so large and stressed that they crack and bleed
> lack of circulation causes those cracked feet to get infected and necrotic
> Massive amount of weight on chest and neck causes horrible sleep apnea and snoring from 5th ring of hell
> insulin resistance causes facial hair and acne

> least you get large droopy titties

Thanks for the bait.

FAT CHICKS ARE DISGUSTING.

Hell no, drill it.

>good cooks
They don't even know what a kitchen looks from the inside after years of never re-entering it.

i know a really fat person who has diabetes and her skin is fucking disgusting and makes me shudder even thinking about it. touched it once and it made me gag. i'd rather die than be in relationship with someone like that

Hello tumblr

>good cooks
If they were able to cook good, they would not be fat you mongo. Also friends reminder that you are a literal cuck if you let anyone, especially a fatty, cook your meals.

Reminder that if you date a fat chick you are glorifying obesity and contributing to degeneracy

They have no concept of flavor.

Reminder that if you are not attracted to pic related or women like pic related you are statistically likely to have low testosterone.

Well that's it. I'm done with this site.
Goodbye all. I hope you can overcome the autism too one day. It's been a fun ride.

>good cooks
Literally every fat girl that says they "love food" eat absolute garbage all the time, and it's almost never shit they themselves cook. I mean, maybe they cooked their big mac if their job was at McDonald's, but that's the extent of it.

Underrated post

You're also statistically likely to not be cucked or degenerate if you aren't a pig-loving sodomite.

Yeah cause I've never heard that joke before.

>statistically likely to have low testosterone
False. Fat women are less fertile, egro if you're attracted to them then you have a lower natural breed drive, meaning less test.

This

>cucks in this thread not attracted to pic related
>Veeky Forums is known for being a hole filled with nu-males

How Veeky Forumsting.