Move to NYC

Move to NYC.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/qimmahrusso/
nypost.com/2015/08/25/hey-ladies-here-are-8-reasons-youre-single/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3244803/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is this the shot before she wanks someone off under the over pass?

No, thanks. I don't think I'd be able to live in a place that's so full of shitskins, faggots, and libcucks.

W H O ? !

looks like little lupe

But why?

Living in NYC is a meme. It's fun as fuck to go visit but at the end of the week you dump that shithole and go back to where you can actually be a human.

retard alert

>her background looks like LA with the fucking palm tree

I like the city. If you're not native, it takes some serious getting used to but I can't imagine feeling like home anywhere else.

But leave before it makes you hard.

what do you mean? erection?

instagram.com/qimmahrusso/

It's like Philly but but shittier and with more tourists

>Philly
>essentially central jersey

lol
NYC is so chock full of extremely attractive women that, spending time there, you start to worry that your standards will be irreparably distorted. It's also full of gays, so the ratio of eligible men to women is in your favor.

more like JYC

>LE /POL/ MAYMAY ARMY IS HERE >=D

good joke

the ratio of Chads:Joes is out of control over there, same thing with every "vacation spot" city

you will NEVER get pussy

pathetic

DUDE MASTERRACE LMAO

I want to eat a bowl of chicken alfredo from her booty.

There are 38 percent more young female college grads than you male college grads in Manhattan. [1] High female to male sex ratio is associated with increased rates of women participating in premarital and extramarital sex. [2]

[1] nypost.com/2015/08/25/hey-ladies-here-are-8-reasons-youre-single/
[2] ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3244803/

It would only be sane to move to New York if I had a great job lined up that paid enough to live in the bottom half of Manhattan comfortably, or if I already had a well-paying job from which I could telecommute. And even then, if all things were equal I'd probably choose to live in a smaller city like Boston or San Francisco or The Hague.

Im not american but this seems like an american thing, really
In my uni class most are women but a shitton of em are taken already so despite there being maybe 3 girls per guy it doesnt really matter

Not to mention this doesnt account for girls pickyness or how they look

>living in the bottom half of Manhattan comfortably
user...

In all seriousness, NYC is definitely for the corporate and financial elite and professionals. Everyone else are either students or support staff.

>NYC is so chock full of extremely attractive women that, spending time there, you start to worry that your standards will be irreparably distorted.
This is very true, I live in NYC and everytime I go somewhere else I'm just disgusted by all the girls I see, my standards are just too high for the rest of the world apparently.

>paid enough to live in the bottom half of Manhattan comfortably,
If you're very sucessful then maybe when you're 30.

New York city is maybe like
10% white
I wouldn't live there if you paid me