"I've had a little bit of mental problems. I've been having hallucinations..." - VG

youtu.be/L039Vymlgbk?t=42

is this fag still relevant?

He's thoughtful, informed and honest. He's a rational and necessary voice in the cacophony of deluded, opinionated fitness gurus on YouTube. We'd be much worse off without him.

>Little bit

still? he's always been a condescending DYEL faggot

He is okay, but he is also overusing clickbait titles and piggybacking off whole vegan theme way too much

Overall he is just an above average fitfag from youtube.

>rational
>necessary

ohhhhhhhh boyyyyyyyyy.

He's a fucking sociopath

You could do a case study on this guy

pls go richard

>it's definitely possible to get huge gains while being vegan!
>looks like this after 7 years of lifting

> cherrypicks studies that suit his agenda
> schizophrenic and off-meds
> lifted for T E N Y E A R S and can only bench 185 and squat 225
> entire youtube career is spent shrieking about flawed studies and tearing down more successful youtube fitness celebrities
> filmed himself lambasting his dying grandfather for not being vegan
> all his gym videos are recorded by his mother
> got brutally cucked
> and worst of all, CANADIAN

Richard PLS GO

>cherrypicks studies that fit his agenda

Finding evidence for your argument isnt cherry picking

> one study that supports his point
> thousands more that are inconclusive
> HURRR THIS ONE IS THE ULTIMATE TRUTH

>Finding evidence for your argument isnt cherry picking

Learn what confirmation bias is, retard.

Ah,of course the classic "leafy syndrome".Much clickbait and victim complex please give him more views guys he needs to feed his family

Lack of meat in your diet (mainly due to no animal fat) has been proven to cause mental illness. It's not just limited to depression, but also "latent" schizophrenia that would have otherwise never been an issue.

Look how many crazy vegan youtubers there are (crazy as in they've been admitted to mental institutions).

>looked great for a natty
>threw it away cus it wasnt healthy
>has well thought out videos and points
>believes in his moral values
hes actually not bad

He was great in his earlier Worst of the Fitness Industry videos, when he was calling out every major youtube fitness personality. Now his channel is just relationship vlogs and youtube drama about other vegan channels.

Tbf plenty of faggots love that vlog stuff, not a bad little earner. Vegan or not, if I was getting paid to make videos on what I ate and cringey relationship stuff, I'd do it.

He's still a fag though.

Yeah, I can see why he does it. He already grew his audience, now he's just banking. I just want to see him go back to stirring shit up.

Proof by example is a logical fallacy whereby one or more examples are claimed as "proof" for a more general statement

I've seen a person shoot someone dead.
Therefore, all people are murderers.

I just started benching and squatting a week ago and did 195bp and 225 squat. KEK

did you forget he's black?

>got brutally cucked
what happened? last time I heard of him he was getting married to some white girl from urop

>has urges to stomp babies
yeah, he's actually not bad baka

he's green user

she cucked him and then he 'forgave her' and now they're getting married

>hallucinating due to lack of b12
>being this delusional

>He's a click baiting nigger
Fixed it for ya

I'm just waiting for this guy to snap and shoot up a restaurant or something/

He can't squat because he has busted knees. He can deadlift 405 for reps. I don't know what he weighs but he's scrawny so that's not too bad.

Everyone who has met him in person says he's a nice guy. In his videos he's super militant about veganism which I don't get. Some nigger eating a cheese sandwich shouldn't trigger you so hard.

He is delusional about some things. Those B12 shots will do literally nothing for him if he eats a balanced diet like he says he does. Eating animal products doesn't automatically make you a fat American who will die at 50.

>honest
He's given at least two different reasons/explanations for why he's a vegan.

>CANADIAN
Why I'm not surprised?

>405 for reps
lol, no he cannot! He recently posted a video and he failed to deadlift 405 once.

>Youtuber
>Is mentally ill
This thread was necessary? You gonna make one for water being wet next?

Is he gonna murder suicide?